Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eric Martsolf is the new Brady Black; SOD Online
Topic Started: Sep 22 2008, 05:52 PM (7,454 Views)
Jonatha

Angie79
Sep 22 2008, 06:20 PM
I only saw 'Passions' a few times, so I don't know how good of actors these two are. They are both cute though. I would rather have Eric Brady back over Brady. It is probably safe to say that Nadia isn't going anywhere. I was hoping she would be the other actress leaving.
You're not alone, Angie. I never watched Passions and have no idea who these two new dudes are.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

How does this Martsolf compare to Kyle Lowder?

Mason

ladyofthelake
Sep 22 2008, 06:23 PM
He makes Kyle Lowder seem like Marlon Brando.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Apparently, Ed Scott's golden touch casting director also flew the coop. Too bad.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 22 2008, 06:17 PM
Is anyone going to explain how Brady is now older than Sami?
Did anyone ever explain why Brady was suddenly older than Shawn?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Mason
Sep 22 2008, 06:24 PM
ladyofthelake
Sep 22 2008, 06:23 PM
He makes Kyle Lowder seem like Marlon Brando.
OMG, Mason that is funny! Ok, I get the picture now. :roflol:

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
I only saw 'Passions' a few times, so I don't know how good of actors these two are. They are both cute though. I would rather have Eric Brady back over Brady. It is probably safe to say that Nadia isn't going anywhere. I was hoping she would be the other actress leaving.
What if Brady coming in was temporary? He comes in, we get some sweeps story and then Brady and Chloe leave together happily ever after (again)?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 22 2008, 06:27 PM
Angie79
What if Brady coming in was temporary? He comes in, we get some sweeps story and then Brady and Chloe leave together happily ever after (again)?
Doubtful.

I wonder if they'll remember Brady has a drug problem.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Sep 22 2008, 06:27 PM
Angie79
To which soap god can I pray to make this happen??? :D

Flying Monkey
Member Avatar

Oh the other guy was Ethan. Oh goody Days hiring two Passions actors, who can't act. Genius, sheer genius.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Isn't surprising Gary brought some Passions actors on(I'm assuming this, I don't know anything, it just seems Gary's been the one making changes lately), Gary was a director on Passions for MANY years, he only left it last year to return to OLTL as a writer.

I don't mind Gering at times, I enjoyed him during the classic Shuis period and even some of Lucy on Passions, but he's no golden actor.

Now Martsolf...UGH, I have never liked him. Of all the grand Passions actors Passions was lucky enough to have, they got him?!

Pearly
Member Avatar

You guys are all seriously making me :rofl: .....

I will wait to make a comment about acting until I see them on DAYS. :wink:

Pearly
Member Avatar

I say bring Lindsay Hartley back as Belle and call it a day....who's with me???? :laugh:

daysfan
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 22 2008, 06:40 PM
I say bring Lindsay Hartley back as Belle and call it a day....who's with me???? :laugh:
If anyone but Martha Madison, who has always owned and always will own the role of Belle, comes on as Belle, I will be taking a violent trip to the Days studio.

Pearly
Member Avatar

daysfan
Sep 22 2008, 06:42 PM
Pearly
If anyone but Martha Madison, who has always owned and always will own the role of Belle, comes on as Belle, I will be taking a violent trip to the Days studio.
:lol: I was joking!!!

I FLOVED Martha Madison as Belle....I'd join you...I'll even drive!

daysfan
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 22 2008, 06:43 PM
daysfan
Sep 22 2008, 06:42 PM
Pearly
:lol: I was joking!!!

I FLOVED Martha Madison as Belle....I'd join you...I'll even drive!
Oh I know, I know. :tounge:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Do they really think these two guys could bring in higher ratings???

Mason

I don't think they're doing much thinking at all.

Pearly
Member Avatar

cjknick
Sep 22 2008, 06:48 PM
Do they really think these two guys could bring in higher ratings???
In spite of what others may think ::whistles:: I believe it will and I bet that's exactly why they've chosen to do this. :wink:
Edited by Pearly, Sep 22 2008, 06:53 PM.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I wonder how many pages this thread will go to?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply