Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps.com - Comings and Goings
Topic Started: Sep 23 2008, 12:59 PM (2,620 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 23 2008, 02:35 PM
Angie79
Sep 23 2008, 02:23 PM
Oh, ok. I didn't know she even had a forum. I don't think Rachel is gone though.
Neither do I. They have plenty for her to do, unlike Tony who they are obviously keeping around for his Emmy nod.

I do worry about Molly though, and it's a shame because she's really quite a find and doing so well.

Of course, if both Rachel and Molly leave, they might as well pack up Blake too because that would be his whole story.
I like Molly too and I hope they keep her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 23 2008, 04:32 PM
There'll be blizzards in hell before Corday fires Josh Taylor.
LOL ITA! Josh and Corday are like best friends.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

It said 2 actress are gone and a vet. So I'm guessing the vet is a guy since it said 2 actress.

Nicole Walker

"Josh and Corday are like best friends."

Then he needs to say hey bud can u give me a storyline other than kissing Marlena's azz.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

WTH? Corday would keep Roman in Salem just because he's friends with Josh? Roman is SO boring. What is his purpose? I really wish that Josh or James (Abe) would get fired. They are both useless characters. I'd love for Lexie to become a DiMera again too. As for the actresses, Nelson hinted it would be members of the younger cast so I vote for the girl who plays Melanie and RM just because it seems she keeps complaining about Dansea ending.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I no longer think Burnett can be considered.

The show wants to keep it's young set. I think Renton somehow tied in with the Scott/Higley drama. It makes no sense to continue to push Melanie as a character only to get rid of her. Corday likes his young characters and they are building a triangle so I think Burnett and Melvin is safe. Hennig seems to be a Corday fave, as does Stax, so I think they are good, I think.

I don't think Jay is the vet because it is being said that the vet is being fired. Why fire Jay when his contract is up in January? They can just drag it out and let it end. No need to fire him. They haven't negotiated him yet so perhaps they will just do that. Who knows but the vet is said to be on the bubble for being fired so I would leave Jay out.

This news seems to make it sound like the vet is no longer on the bubble and will actually be gone. I think it will be Bryan. Lucas is working at Titan now so I have this feeling maybe Lucas will go to work for Titan overseas after Chloe breaks his heart. Maybe he will get custody of Allie and go live with Will, Carrie, and Austin and work out there. Makes sense.

I also think it could be Josh, which would explain why the vet is "on the bubble." Roman has nothing right now and I think Corday may finally have to realize he has to cut where he has to cut.

As for the other actress, no clue. It could still be Lauren. They may just be trying to keep it a secret. I mean, if Bryan is being axed and Jay may be leaving, Kate has no family but Chelsea so I can see it.

I do think Renton counts in this. If she doesn't, then this issue opens up even more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply