Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Episode titles for wk of 10/6
Topic Started: Sep 23 2008, 10:08 PM (1,854 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The spoiler details are not coming up again. These are the titles though:

Monday (10/6)
"The Truth"

Tuesday (10/7)
"Sami's Decision"

Wednesday (10/8)
"Trent's Murder"

Thursday (10/9)
"Chelsea Visits Nick"

Friday (10/10)
"Finding Theo"

Edited by Angie79, Sep 26 2008, 06:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I hope Corday listened to me when I said NO MORE SPOILERS.

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie! It's just so frustrating how vague this crap is!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 23 2008, 10:09 PM
I hope Corday listened to me when I said NO MORE SPOILERS.
I hope not. I am a huge spoiler junkie.The delay on the dailies last week was torture for me.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 23 2008, 10:08 PM

Monday (10/6)
"The Truth"

Tuesday (10/7)
"Sami's Decision"

I wonder if Sami's decision is to start using birth control?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

ElvisDiMera
Sep 23 2008, 10:29 PM
Angie79
Sep 23 2008, 10:08 PM

Monday (10/6)
"The Truth"

Tuesday (10/7)
"Sami's Decision"

I wonder if Sami's decision is to start using birth control?
That's one of the best ideas concerning Sami that I've heard in awhile....... :thumbsup:

Alligato
Member Avatar

How about The Truth is that Sami can't make a Decision for her life!
Thanks for the spoils!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Hmm...Sami's decision is making me wonder if it has anything to do with keeping the baby. Pretty sure it doesn't since Ali is pregnant in real life but just a though.

I wouldn't mind if the show cut off spoilers until the last minute. Spoilers are a big part of what has ruined soaps so I wouldn't blame them. It doesn't ruin the show for me but for some it does. It's frustrating but it makes things on the show more interesting.

Nicole Walker

"I wonder if Sami's decision is to start using birth control?"

That is so funny. LOL.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Interesting, thanks for posting.

I am a spoiler junkie, too .. but I do agree that spoilers have contributed to the downfall of the shows. Damn, though, I think it would be harder to give them up than it was smoking! LOL.

Pearly
Member Avatar

aimees76
Sep 24 2008, 09:00 AM
Interesting, thanks for posting.

I am a spoiler junkie, too .. but I do agree that spoilers have contributed to the downfall of the shows. Damn, though, I think it would be harder to give them up than it was smoking! LOL.
CO-SIGN!! :laugh:

Also, the title for 10/7 makes me VERY uneasy. :ermmmm:

Thanks, Angie!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Pearly, no fretting.
The Truth could be that Sami and EJ finally come to blows and she confesses that she loves him, but can't get over Lucas/doesn't want to live in the Dimansion, etc. EJ tells her that she has to make a decision...and the next episode has her confessing her love to him/he to her and all is great until Nicole reveals her pregnancy.

My purpose in this unbelievable drivel is that I would rather SPOILERS than biased speculation. I can't stand speculation with a passion. Maybe it is because I am always wrong!!!

cjknick
Member Avatar

My guess (which has never ever been right so far) is that Sami admits she loves EJ - the decision is does this mean she wants to share a future with him ....

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Perhaps Sami's decision is that she is going away for a while to sort things out and she will be gone for a few months!

aimees76
Member Avatar

I would have guessed the decision would be that she would be leaving town .. makes sense ... but I read that she will be on through the holidays, so idk.

I am not at all convinced that Sami is at the point now to confess her "love" for EJ. Just not getting any warm and fuzzies between them lately. Not that I ever really did, but I could admit for awhile there that it was clear Sami was torn between her love for Lucas and her feelings for EJ. I am just not seeing "love" playing out on my screen right now. "The truth" could have something to do with the pregnancies, or the twins ... "the decision" could have something to do with custody agreements, or Sami choosing to be on her own .. putting her out of sight, but still technically "around" until she leaves to have her baby. IDk, its hard to speculate with something so vague ... really jonesing for spoilers right about now ...

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

I hope the truth is Sami loves EJ and her decision is to fight for him.

But I am not holding my breath or I would expect to pass out from lack of oxygen.

salempc
Member Avatar

How do we even know that "The Truth" applies to Sami???? It could be about almost any of the storylines.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I hope the truth is Sami is finally honest with her feelings and tells EJ she loves him. This game of cat and mouse has gone on to far. Its time for something to change with these two, either get on with the lovin or cut ties.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday (10/8)

"Trent's Murder"

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday (10/9)
"Chelsea Visits Nick"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply