Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Slezak Returns October 13
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 03:44 AM (450 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

SOD

Erika Slezak's Viki will resume her Llanview life next month, and not a moment too soon. The ONE LIFE TO LIVE matriarch will find her family in chaos (Tess! Natalie! Tina! Todd!) and a new secret room in the basement. Fortunately, Charlie will be waiting for her with open arms. Mark this date: Monday, Oct. 13.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

YAY! Hurry, October 13!!! I miss her.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thank God!

Mason
Member Avatar

Not a moment too soon!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thank God. I've really missed Erika and Viki.
Quote Post Goto Top

naughtielady1971

* cant wait I missed her a bunch!*

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

The one thing I'm waiting for is for Viki to find out what Dorian did to break her and Charlie up. You know there will be hell to pay.

Mason
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Sep 26 2008, 11:36 AM
The one thing I'm waiting for is for Viki to find out what Dorian did to break her and Charlie up. You know there will be hell to pay.
I just hope we actually DO get that reveal, and it's not just swept under the rug.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply