Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Internship open for Spring at DOOL
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 09:38 AM (1,459 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

Yeah, many don't but if you find one that pays AND gives you college credit, you are lucky.

Most of the responsibilites seem to revolve around the show being in production. If someone where to get this then it was cancelled it could be a waste of an experience for them depending on what aspect of the business they planned to get into.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jcar03
Sep 24 2008, 11:47 PM
Yeah, many don't but if you find one that pays AND gives you college credit, you are lucky.

Most of the responsibilites seem to revolve around the show being in production. If someone where to get this then it was cancelled it could be a waste of an experience for them depending on what aspect of the business they planned to get into.
Exactly.

I don't think many pay and give credit. It's usually one or the other because many colleges won't let you use it for credit if your being paid. My niece had that issue. She wanted a paid one and to get credit but couldn't so she settled for getting credit and hopes to get an actual job with them after.

cassie1013

Edited by cassie1013, Jul 23 2010, 04:18 AM.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Go for it! Good luck. :)

cassie1013

Edited by cassie1013, Jul 23 2010, 04:19 AM.

cassie1013

Pearly
Member Avatar

Does this mean the show has been renewed past March 2009???? :ermmmm:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cassie you should totally go for it!! :smile:

Keep us updated as to what happens. It would be a great opportunity.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I don't know how anyone can go to college and have a job that doesn't offer a salary/stipend. Hell, I worked two jobs while going to college and could barely afford my Ramen noodles and a beer on the weekends...and I don't live in California!!!
I guess there is always bartending at night...or am I being totally too naive/realistic here????

cassie1013

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply