Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Question; November Sweeps
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 11:24 AM (769 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

I was just wondering....don't we usually get a preview of November sweeps or extra spoilers? If so, when do they usually come out?

Admins: Please feel free to delete this once my question has been answered. Thanks. :smile:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

56 views and not one response....someone has to know..... :frown:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Do you mean the SOD ones? I think those come out sometime in October.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 24 2008, 12:09 PM
Do you mean the SOD ones? I think those come out sometime in October.
Any really.....Branco, SOD, etc.

Thanks Angie.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I don't know a damn thing Pearly!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

We don't get them every year. Usually we do or maybe we get some hints of things but most years we will get previews in SOD and sometimes SOW. Usually, as Angie said, we get them around late October.

nicedreamz
Member Avatar

*Sigh*

I hope this year's November Sweeps give us something concrete to look forward to instead of TPTB JERking us around, so to speak. It would be a rather nice change instead of teasing fans with something they want then immediately ripping it apart and trying to forcefeed us something else.

That's damned annoying and tends to trigger the 'ol gag reflex.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

Well, I don't think we'll be getting spoilers anytime soon because I believe Gary and Chris are working on rewriting story.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

We will get spoilers. It will just be the mandatory ones they give out to the mags.

I suspect daily in-depth spoilers will be up last minute, much like last week, for at least awhile but I do expect to get sweeps previews and other magazine spoiler as normal. That should not be an issue.

Kyrai

phloeishot
Sep 25 2008, 12:11 AM
Well, I don't think we'll be getting spoilers anytime soon because I believe Gary and Chris are working on rewriting story.
I hope that's the reason. :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

You know, sometimes it's not a bad thing not to get spoilers. As addicting as these boards are, the element of surprise is often a nice thing. Sometimes I wonder if spoilers don't affect ratings to somewhat of a degree. If you don't know what's coming, you'll tune in to see what happens. Just some thoughts.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply