Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Sami/Nicole/EJ article; Plus other tidbits
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 08:20 PM (4,771 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sami & Nicole: Both Pregnant by EJ

Sami and Nicole both receive the same shocking news this week: They're expecting.

Nicole finds out first, "Clearly, she's not tuned into her own body if she's throwing up all over the places." laughs Arianne Zucker (Nicole). "She goes to see Dr. Jonas and he says, 'You're going through withdrawal because you're throwing up all of your alcohol.' Then he says. 'Nothing wrong with you, you're pregnant' and she's like 'Are you kidding me?' "

Sami finds out after she faints at the DiMera mansion and Lucas takes her to the hospital for a checkup. "It shows that no matter what's between them, they ultimately truly care fir each other." notes Alison Sweeney (Sami). "And I think that's a really important step in their development." While waiting for the results of her blood test. Lucas and Sami grow closer. And then the doctor delivers the news. "Sami is completely shocked." says Sweeney. "at first, she is rationally insists that it's not possible. Lucas quickly reminds her of when it could have happened and she is even more upset knowing it from that one night. There are so many fears - not to mention she's divorced, again, and she two infants at home. Not exactly ideal timing."

Nicole plans a date with EJ at the manse. and runs into John. She shares her happy news. "They're like the Odd Couple" observes Zucker. "She realizes in an old quirky way that she can trust him. she can understand him being an outcast." EJ comes down for dinner and Nicole is about to tell him about the baby when Lucas calls to say that Sami is in the hospital. EJ rushes off. "she has this fantasy that when she sees him, she's going to tell him and it's going to be perfect and he's going to be so happy." says Zucker. "But no matter what, he keeps walking out on her. He will always walk away from her."

When EJ gets to the hospital, Sami doesn't tell him what's going on. "She is in panic mode and doesn't know what to do, it's still sinking in," says Sweeney."Her current situation with EJ is so up in the air. She hasn't had time to think out a strategy yet."

Sweeney, who is due to give birth to her second child, a daughter, in January, is thrilled they're writing the pregnancy in "I am excited." she exclaims. "It was very difficult for the crew and cast to shoot around my pregnancy last time. The 'Austin Powers' thing was funny,at first, but it gets old quickly. This way, we won't have to worry about it, and it sounds like they have a very interesting story cooked up!"

Second Chances

More SOD

Stuff We Know (and Shouldn't tell you)

Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, and Forbes March were spotted at DAYS to read for a new role, a detective who crosses path with Sami.

Looks like Jay Kenneth Johnson will be sticking around Salem. "we're been talking and we're working out something," he reveals. "I'm not opposed to anything; I'm having a good time."

10/2 Kate undergoes a biopsy to see if she has lung cancer.

10/3 Morgan walks in on Philip kissing Chloe.

What Will Happen

Bo arrests Caroline.

Daniel wants to help Kate through her ordeal.

Chloe and Philip flirt at the pub.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 24 2008, 08:20 PM
Sweeney, who is due to give birth to her second child, a daughter, in January, is thrilled they're writing the pregnancy in "I am excited." she exclaims. "It was very difficult for the crew and cast to shoot around my pregnancy last time. The 'Austin Powers' thing was funny,at first, but it gets old quickly. This way, we won't have to worry about it, and it sounds like they have a very interesting story cooked up!"
*snorts* Yeah, I'll bet.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am glad to hear that JKJ is staying!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm really starting to think that Bryan Datillo is the "vet" that's out.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason
Sep 24 2008, 08:28 PM
I'm really starting to think that Bryan Datillo is the "vet" that's out.
I am thinking it could be him too.

Shylock

"Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, and Forbes March were spotted at DAYS to read for a new role, a detective who crosses path with Sami."

So, wait. Does this mean Martsolf might not be heading to Days after all and that he was just there to read for one part?
Edited by Shylock, Sep 24 2008, 08:43 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Shylock
Sep 24 2008, 08:43 PM
"Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, and Forbes March were spotted at DAYS to read for a new role, a detective who crosses path with Sami."

So, wait. Does this mean Martsolf might not be heading to Days after all and that he was just there to read for one part?
No. I think the person that typed this up just worded it weird. Or it could be that they were all trying for the part of the detective that Galen is going to play. SOD already reported that Eric will be playing Brady on their website.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

:rockon: JAY! :cheer:
Is Forbes March still an option or is this negated now that we know Galen will be playing the detective? I would have much prefered Forbes to both Eric and Galen.

Sariah
Member Avatar

That's great news about Jay! I hope he does stay! :D

naley12
Member Avatar

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay has resigned that is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:
EM GG and FM wow!!!! :cheer:
we get Phloe Flirting in the Pub? :popcorn: can not wait to watch!!!! Phloe rocks!!!
serously though.... STOP the BABY BOOM IN SALEM even though I flove EjOLE :wub2:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting .... I'm glad Jay is staying too!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

You know, I don't want to be the voice of doom, but he says they have been in talks about resigning JKJ's contract. It's not done yet.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Whoa! We got Lumi again? I wasn't expecting that! So Lucas knows that Sami is preggers with EJ's kid and EJ doesn't?
I may have been living in denial, but I really didn't expect that Sami and Nicole would both be pregnant! Glad somebody (Ali Sweeney) is happy about it but I think it is an awful idea. I guess as long as she isn't inconvenienced by hiding behind plants for a few months.
No mention as to why the sex she had WAY back in May is just showing up to be pregnant in October? Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb!!!

On to better news, so glad to hear that JKJ has high hopes to be renewed! I love that he is staying and glad that he wants to stay.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Nice to hear they seem to be trying to keep Jay..They must know what an asset he is to the show and how popular the character of Phillip is..I hope we get many more years of Jay as Phillip

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 24 2008, 09:14 PM
You know, I don't want to be the voice of doom, but he says they have been in talks about resigning JKJ's contract. It's not done yet.
Sure, but at least they are attempting to resign him and it sounds like he really wants to stay with DAYS. This is a huge step up from his last interview where they hadn't even approached him yet. The wording of this "tidbit" makes me feel confident that he will resign.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 24 2008, 09:34 PM.

Kiren_Dar

Well at least Ej runs off to see Sami, I just hope Nicole's baby turns out to be Daniel's so she'll be over & done with! AND OUT OF THE PICTURE!!

Kiren_Dar

So I am glad Lucas and Sami were bonding they can strike up a friendship and keep it that way now that Sami is having an EJamilet. I hope Nicole Figures it out soon that she can never compete with Sami because she really is starting to irk me!

leelee
Member Avatar

Sami needs to get her damn tubes tied...we just saw a Sami pregnancy last year...I don't wanna see it again...Sami is getting old with her fucking pregnancy/baby crap that not only covered out screens most of last year, but it looks like we'll get another little dose now....ridiculous...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kiren_Dar
Sep 24 2008, 09:46 PM
So I am glad Lucas and Sami were bonding they can strike up a friendship and keep it that way now that Sami is having an EJamilet. I hope Nicole Figures it out soon that she can never compete with Sami because she really is starting to irk me!
That's strange. I was just going to say it's too bad Sami didn't leave to stay with Will instead of them writing the pregnancy in because Sami irks me. More intriguing possibilities...........

naley12
Member Avatar

leelee
Sep 24 2008, 09:49 PM
Sami needs to get her damn tubes tied...we just saw a Sami pregnancy last year...I don't wanna see it again...Sami is getting old with her fucking pregnancy/baby crap that not only covered out screens most of last year, but it looks like we'll get another little dose now....ridiculous...
I agree NO MORE FREAKEN BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay I will make a deal no more sami babies someone tie her tubes please!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply