Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Sami/Nicole/EJ article; Plus other tidbits
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 08:20 PM (4,683 Views)
Nicole Walker

Very interesting article. Sami forgot that quickly that she slept with EJ, it's Lucas who had to remind her now that's funny and weird. Nicole is happy about her pregnancy at least somebody is. LOL! Now whose gonna tell EJ first, Nicole or Sami. Lucas knows Sami is preggers and John knows NIcole is preggers so somebody is gonna have to spill the beans.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 24 2008, 10:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good news about Jay. At least he has been approaches and he said he isn't against anything. It sounds good on both sides. It seems to me he may just want to be able to do outside projects or perhaps maybe he's waiting to hear about future story. Jay made it sound like they are coming together on things. Things seem optimistic. Since it appears they are working on Jay, I would say we can take him out of contention as the bet. Never thought he was anyway. The person is being fired and Jay's contract is up so no firing would be needed there. I have to say it's looking more and more like Bryan, especially after Thursday's show.

On that same topic, the Lumi direction that is explicit in this article seems to fly in the face of that. I have to wonder if something is going to happen to Lucas. Wasn't there supposed to be a catastrophe of some kind involving Morgan, Philip, Chloe, Sami, Lucas, Nicole, and EJ? I know Morgan is going but so far everything else in the Fall Previews has come through. It makes me wonder if one of these women is going to lose their babies in this catastrophe and maybe something happens to Lucas too, driving Sami out of Salem. I just thought of something too...Kate has lung cancer. I''m not familiar with the disease but does anyone think maybe something happens to Lucas and he donates a lung to Kate? I just have this feeling that Lucas may end up dead. The show is being too quiet about this "vet" possibly going and this Lumi direction just seems more like a setup to something other then reuniting them.

I don't like Sami being pregnant but this article makes it sound ok. I like the whole dynamic here. This all actually sounds interesting and it seems to actually have direction. Ali is pleased and I do have a feeling she pushed like hell for this and Days has to cave with all the support she has. This all does sound better then I thought. The Lumi stuff does make me wonder though.

Ari was so witty in the interview and both Ari and Ali seem excited, which is good. We haven't heard from the actors much and this has to be the first interview Ali has given in the mags in awhile. Things must be settling down now and the cast seems happy again. That's good to hear. I like Ejole but I don't mind some good conflict with them. This baby thing could be interesting for them.

I actually prefer Galen over Forbes March so happy they went with him. It seems the show just liked Eric and offered him the role of Brady, which they seemed to want to cast in the Spring.

The rest of the spoilers sound good. The show is really on a roll.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 24 2008, 10:33 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

leelee
Sep 24 2008, 09:49 PM
Sami needs to get her damn tubes tied...we just saw a Sami pregnancy last year...I don't wanna see it again...Sami is getting old with her fucking pregnancy/baby crap that not only covered out screens most of last year, but it looks like we'll get another little dose now....ridiculous...
I agree. It's fucking ridiculous. We just had a pregnant Sami last year which dominated the show, and even after the twins were born they were all we ever heard about. Sami, the twins, and whomever she wanted to be the daddy between Lucas and EJ. I don't know whether to be more annoyed with tptb for caving to AS, or with AS for pimping the idea in the first place (I'm sure her sales pitch was excellent).

Nicole Walker

^I agree. I do not want to see Sami pregnant again been there done that and nothing has changed with her. She simply annoys me. I can't wait for AS to go on maternity leave so I can get break from Sami.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 24 2008, 11:01 PM.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Sami is more fertile than Angelina Jolie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

God, just get Lucas out of Sami's fucking orbit! You have a good thing going with Lucas and Chloe. Keep going. Lucas needs to be far away from Sami to help repair his character that's been damaged for the last 5 years.

I hate the fact that both Sami and Nicole are pregnant by EJ. While I would never wish a miscarriage on any woman in real life, I'm hoping that Sami miscarries her child and that is the exit story while Sweeney goes on maternity leave. It would just be a great dramatic impact to the storyline and it would cause conflict between EJ and Nicole still even though Sami wouldn't be there to personally be a thorn in their side. Maybe have Nicole and Sami in danger, EJ being the only one to save them and he saves Nicole, which ultimatly results in Sami losing her baby and blaing EJ for it. EJ would be plagued with guilt while Sami leaves town, and Nicole thinks they can be together, but EJ's pain doesn't allow him to be happy with Nicole.

So glad to hear Johnson is probably re-signing. IMO, he's the most talented younger male the show has to offer right now (aside from James Scott of course). It would be a huge loss to see him go.

Galen Gerring beat out Forbes March? Wow. I'm not saying March is the best actor or anything, but he's damn sure better than Gerring. Hopefully since Martsolf got a job in another role, maybe March will be cast as Eric.

Nicole Walker

Yes, Forbes can come back as Eric and battle the FBI and EJ over Nicole. LOL. What I would really like to see is Nicole to get herself together and this baby give her a new direction in life.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Sep 24 2008, 11:01 PM
^I agree. I do not want to see Sami pregnant again been there done that and nothing has changed with her. She simply annoys me. I can't wait for AS to go on maternity leave so I can get break from Sami.
I agree. Sami annoys me to no end. Her maternity leave just can't come soon enough! This whole pregnancy s/l for her is ridiculous, and it's like we are going to be treated to a repeat of last year. Who wants to do that? Not me. Enough is enough for pete's sake!. Sami can't handle the kids she already has. :frustration:
Edited by mesagirl, Sep 24 2008, 11:11 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think Lucas and Chloe are done.

They have been building some tension with the Allie issue and that is very much in focus on tomorrow's episode. Chloe always says she thinks she wants out and has reservations about being a mother.

As I said, I have this feeling with Phloe making a comeback and now this recent Lumi stuff, that Lucas is on his way out and that something may happen to him. Just a feeling.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
God, just get Lucas out of Sami's fucking orbit! You have a good thing going with Lucas and Chloe. Keep going. Lucas needs to be far away from Sami to help repair his character that's been damaged for the last 5 years.

I hate the fact that both Sami and Nicole are pregnant by EJ. While I would never wish a miscarriage on any woman in real life, I'm hoping that Sami miscarries her child and that is the exit story while Sweeney goes on maternity leave. It would just be a great dramatic impact to the storyline and it would cause conflict between EJ and Nicole still even though Sami wouldn't be there to personally be a thorn in their side. Maybe have Nicole and Sami in danger, EJ being the only one to save them and he saves Nicole, which ultimatly results in Sami losing her baby and blaing EJ for it. EJ would be plagued with guilt while Sami leaves town, and Nicole thinks they can be together, but EJ's pain doesn't allow him to be happy with Nicole.

So glad to hear Johnson is probably re-signing. IMO, he's the most talented younger male the show has to offer right now (aside from James Scott of course). It would be a huge loss to see him go.

Galen Gerring beat out Forbes March? Wow. I'm not saying March is the best actor or anything, but he's damn sure better than Gerring. Hopefully since Martsolf got a job in another role, maybe March will be cast as Eric.
I could not disagree more with that bolded part. Lucas and Chloe are one of the biggest Days blunders that I have witnessed during my several years as a viewer.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 24 2008, 11:15 PM.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Dolce, I like your Phloe banner. Chloe used to be tolerable back then.

naley12
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 24 2008, 11:11 PM
I think Lucas and Chloe are done.

They have been building some tension with the Allie issue and that is very much in focus on tomorrow's episode. Chloe always says she thinks she wants out and has reservations about being a mother.

As I said, I have this feeling with Phloe making a comeback and now this recent Lumi stuff, that Lucas is on his way out and that something may happen to him. Just a feeling.
I Flove your Posts Just thought I would tell you that
yall make me Laugh :hail:
BTW; I think your feeling is right!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Sep 24 2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks! I'll always love Chloe, but I do wish they'd write her with more of the dimensions as she used to have back then
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 24 2008, 11:27 PM.

angmc
Member Avatar

Well, I for one am thrilled that Sami is pregnant and I'm not worried that Sami will miscarry. That would be vile and disgusting but then again this is Dena we are talking about. Fingers crossed that Nicole miscarries her pillow!!

naley12
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Sep 24 2008, 11:16 PM
I so do not like what they are doing to Chloe with lucLust and now I am sure there over
BRING ON PHLOE!!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

If we are allowed to speculate, what if Sami begs Lucas to pretend to be the father of this baby to protect it from the evil Stefano? Then EJ will think that they are over, and tries to move on with Nicole, but all the while they fight their attraction to each other.

Pheonix - I figured that they would write out Lucas or something like that...I didn't think that they would kill him off...but you always seem to call this stuff. I figured that with Chloe gone and Sami preggers with EJ's kid, Lucas would just disappear. But then this spoiler has Lucas and Sami re-bonding and building their relationship...so who knows what's next.

A few people seem to think that Nicole is the bigger threat to EJ/Sami, but in my mind, it has ALWAYS been Lucas. Sami was in love with Lucas, and he turned her down. I bet there might be some rekindling of their relationship, and they both go off together with the kids for Ali's maternity leave, but Ali comes back alone...with the truth about her new baby.

Did I mention that I hate speculation??? I am so bad at it!!! It is kinda fun though!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Sep 24 2008, 11:13 PM
I could not disagree more with that bolded part. Lucas and Chloe are one of the biggest Days blunders that I have witnessed during my several years as a viewer.
Really? I agree that it's totally random to put these two together and the way they were brought together was beyond lame and lazy, but after seeing them for a while and getting used to them, I just feel that the two actors play off each other well. Bryan and Nadia are not the best actors and when placed with other counterparts, who are better skilled than them it really comes off and you can see it. But when you throw two not so great actors together, it just works, at least for me it did. Those scenes between Lucas and Chloe at the pub before heading to the cabin, and then those scenes at the cabin made me a fan of theirs.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 24 2008, 11:48 PM
If we are allowed to speculate, what if Sami begs Lucas to pretend to be the father of this baby to protect it from the evil Stefano? Then EJ will think that they are over, and tries to move on with Nicole, but all the while they fight their attraction to each other.

Pheonix - I figured that they would write out Lucas or something like that...I didn't think that they would kill him off...but you always seem to call this stuff. I figured that with Chloe gone and Sami preggers with EJ's kid, Lucas would just disappear. But then this spoiler has Lucas and Sami re-bonding and building their relationship...so who knows what's next.

A few people seem to think that Nicole is the bigger threat to EJ/Sami, but in my mind, it has ALWAYS been Lucas. Sami was in love with Lucas, and he turned her down. I bet there might be some rekindling of their relationship, and they both go off together with the kids for Ali's maternity leave, but Ali comes back alone...with the truth about her new baby.

Did I mention that I hate speculation??? I am so bad at it!!! It is kinda fun though!
I'm neither a Lumi or Ejami, but I found it somewhat amusing when people were so certain that Lucas and Sami were done as a romantic pairing. The spoilers about them developing their relationship again really do not surprise me at all. Their break up was so ambiguous, Sami only tells EJ anything is possible because Lucas dumped her, and the Lucas/Chloe "relationship" was so rushed and thrown together that it seemed like a sheer plot device. For these reasons, and the long history of their story, I never saw Lucas as a serious threat to Phloe, and still don't. It was a given, for me, that he'd be reconnecting with Sami again soon enough.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DolceDiMera
DrewHamilton

I agree. They have zero chemistry; totally do not fit as a romantic pairing AT ALL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Sep 25 2008, 12:19 AM
DolceDiMera
Really? I agree that it's totally random to put these two together and the way they were brought together was beyond lame and lazy, but after seeing them for a while and getting used to them, I just feel that the two actors play off each other well. Bryan and Nadia are not the best actors and when placed with other counterparts, who are better skilled than them it really comes off and you can see it. But when you throw two not so great actors together, it just works, at least for me it did. Those scenes between Lucas and Chloe at the pub before heading to the cabin, and then those scenes at the cabin made me a fan of theirs.
I agree.

It was a rough beginning but the recent stuff with them has been very good and I like the realistic conflict of Allie coming between them.

However, I do think they were a Ed Scott idea. Hence why they have been offscreen and why now we are going back to Phloe. My only hope is that if Lucas and Chloe do end soon, the show just doesn't sleep it under the rug. Lately they haven't been doing that with stories they have wrapped up and I hope that continues.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply