Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD:Sami/Nicole/EJ article; Plus other tidbits
Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 08:20 PM (4,555 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

UNLESS these two dudes are meant to be temporary or POSSIBLY permanent depending on the upcoming talks with JKJ, SC, and JS. Hey!! Maybe one can be another Chelsea crush! (Hiding and ducking).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Bite your tongue Lady!! :D

FOOL4DOOL

Lucas, as several of you are saying, appears to be edged out of storylines.
But those were stories that weren't working for him. Are we forgetting that a new story is opening up for him, he is going to work at Titan. The two brothers running that firm could turn into something quite satisfying.

Lumi is still a long term plan. True love always wins in the end!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I think it's very possible that BD could be the one on the bubble. As far as it being JS, there is no way in h&ll TPTB would fire him, he's way to popular. JS could not resign, but that would have nothing to do with the rumor we're talking about. As far as JKJ, I was a little concerned by his interview where he said he had not been approached, but based on this last piece of info where it sounds like their close to working a deal, I feel pretty confident he's staying.

I think we're moving towards a Phillip/Chloe/Brady triangle, apparently the Lucas/Chloe thing wasn't working, because I was thinking it was going to be Lucas/Chloe/Phillip...but it appears its going a different direction.

As far as Lumi, I don't see TPTB revisiting them. I think that ship has sailed. I honestly think the upcoming scenes with BD and AS at the hospital are for closure to the Lumi relationship. They haven't had that yet. All they've done is fight. I think TPTB moved on to Sami/EJ/Nicole and that's what we'll be seeing playing out for the next couple of months. I mean if there were any hope for Lumi why would they write Sami pg with EJ's child?

Now I know anything can happen, but right now I'm not seeing much storyline for BD....but if I were in charge I think I'd be trying to address his alcoholism in relation to Nicole and her obvious drinking problem....I think that could be a really good story if done right........Ooops there's where I messed up..........thinking a story could be done right!!!

cjknick
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 26 2008, 01:36 PM
I think it's very possible that BD could be the one on the bubble. As far as it being JS, there is no way in h&ll TPTB would fire him, he's way to popular. JS could not resign, but that would have nothing to do with the rumor we're talking about. As far as JKJ, I was a little concerned by his interview where he said he had not been approached, but based on this last piece of info where it sounds like their close to working a deal, I feel pretty confident he's staying.

I think we're moving towards a Phillip/Chloe/Brady triangle, apparently the Lucas/Chloe thing wasn't working, because I was thinking it was going to be Lucas/Chloe/Phillip...but it appears its going a different direction.

As far as Lumi, I don't see TPTB revisiting them. I think that ship has sailed. I honestly think the upcoming scenes with BD and AS at the hospital are for closure to the Lumi relationship. They haven't had that yet. All they've done is fight. I think TPTB moved on to Sami/EJ/Nicole and that's what we'll be seeing playing out for the next couple of months. I mean if there were any hope for Lumi why would they write Sami pg with EJ's child?

Now I know anything can happen, but right now I'm not seeing much storyline for BD....but if I were in charge I think I'd be trying to address his alcoholism in relation to Nicole and her obvious drinking problem....I think that could be a really good story if done right........Ooops there's where I messed up..........thinking a story could be done right!!!
ITA - I can't see a storyline for Lucas either - and they are bringing in two actors/characters that will need screen time - this does not leave alot of time for Lucas to become some Titan executive and re romancing Sami which has been done over and over for the past 15 years. I can't see where going back to a Lumi lovestory will prove to be a ratings booster - Heck their big highly promoted GREEN WEDDING - didn't even get a bounce in the already slumping ratings - Why would any writer want to do that again?

Days4Life

JANALH
Sep 26 2008, 01:36 PM

That was my feeling when I read about the upcoming Lucas/Sami scenes. I don't think they are going to be romantic scenes at all but maybe they will reconcile their anger towards each other and find their way back to the friendship they originally had. Making Sami pregnant with another EJ baby looks like the final nail in the Lumi coffin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply