Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forbes March Headed To DAYS?
Topic Started: Sep 25 2008, 04:43 PM (3,206 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Quote:

Could it be, can it be? According to Soap Opera Digest, Forbes March was seen on the Days of Our Lives, set around the same time that Galen Gering and Eric Martsolf were in for a reading. Now we all know what roles Gering and Martsolf landed but does this mean the former One Life To Life star March, will sign on as the missing Eric Brady, twin to Alison Sweeney's Sami?

Does this mean that the DAYS brass has been reading the postings of the Daytime Confidential fans? Many of the readers including myself have voiced the opinion that March would be the perfect recast of Eric Brady, the role vacated by Supernatural, star Jensen Ackles. Our Jamey had him pegged for a wishful casting along with Noelle Beck and look how that turned out.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2008/09/forbes-march-headed-to-days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I hope this is true. That will really mean that Corday really listen to the posters at NBC.

I made a post to get FM hired as an Eric recast and lots of people agreed and I hope this is true.

I even made a post to hire Passions actors and we have 2 actors on Days now. Well, we all know I wanted Lindsay Hartley. LOL

Mason
Member Avatar

From what little I saw of him on OLTL, I didn't care too much for him. But then again, I'd take him any day over the likes of Gering and Martsolf.

Mason
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 25 2008, 04:44 PM
I even made a post to hire Passions actors and we have 2 actors on Days now.
I definitely would not have admitted that just now if I were you, LoL.

jcar03
Member Avatar

He may of just been on set reading for Brady. Especially if he was seen around the same time as the other two.

Pearly
Member Avatar

If this is true, BD better start reading for other jobs.... :ermmmm:

Thanks, Luva!! :wink:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 25 2008, 04:46 PM
Rakesh198
LOL! That thread was long. I had the Passions fans to back me up. We invaded the DOOL forum that day. LOL

You know you was there too. :D

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

jcar03
He may of just been on set reading for Brady. Especially if he was seen around the same time as the other two.
I can really see FB as Eric and not Brady. But you could be right though.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I think it would be great to have Eric back ... I would have prefered him back rather than GG and this new character! Eric could be involved with so many more characters .... Marlena, Sami, Nicole, Roman ...

Jonatha

cjknick
Sep 25 2008, 04:52 PM
I think it would be great to have Eric back ... I would have prefered him back rather than GG and this new character! Eric could be involved with so many more characters .... Marlena, Sami, Nicole, Roman ...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Forbes on Days would make me start watching again. :cheer:

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

I would love to see Sami's brother around,someone needs to hit Sami over the head to get her to start making better choices and stop acting like's she 8 and start acting like she is the mother of 4 children.

ginababe
BANNED

JandMFreak, I LOVE your dems banner!! :D

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I like Forbes, and if they had to do a Brady recast, I would have rather had Forbes than Eric M. However, Since we already have two new actors arriving, I'm not that keen on the idea of a third one too.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I loved Forbes on OLTL, it'd be great to see him on Days as Eric IMO.

But, with all these men around if this is true, we'd probably need another woman in that age range.

Pearly
Member Avatar

....enter Lindsay Hartley. :peek:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Rakesh198
Thank you for putting my thoughts into words. ;)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I doubt it. He probably got beat out by Galen for the role he came in for.

I wouldn't want him anyway. I actually think he is worse then Galen and was happy when OLTL got rid of him. I liked him a bit on AMC and early on in his OLTL stint but he went downhill after that. He comes off very egotistical too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awesome news. I hope this is true. ONE LIFE made a big mistake IMHO kicking off Forbes and killing off Nash. I too think he'd been a good Brady, but I think he'd work well as Eric as well.

With possibly 3 leading men being added, some men have got to be out besides Roscoe Born(Trent). I think Shawn Christian(Daniel) will be out esp. after Kate's cancer story is over (and imho Lauren Koslow as Kate is axed). I also think James Scott(E.J.) will end up leaving. Josh Taylor(Roman) may end up being axed since he's got very little to do anymore.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I think Bryan Datillo, Shawn Christian, and (sadly) Lauren Koslow may all be on the chopping block.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Shawn Christian's contract is soon to be up anyway so I do expect him to bolt. He had a good career away from soaps and I think he only signed because of the strike anyway.

Koslow may or may not stick around. Her contract will be up too. I think alot depends on how much cutting Days needs to do, what the stories will unfold like, and whether Jay signs or not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply