Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forbes March Headed To DAYS?
Topic Started: Sep 25 2008, 04:43 PM (3,195 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Sep 25 2008, 06:54 PM
I doubt it. He probably got beat out by Galen for the role he came in for.

I wouldn't want him anyway. I actually think he is worse then Galen and was happy when OLTL got rid of him. I liked him a bit on AMC and early on in his OLTL stint but he went downhill after that. He comes off very egotistical too.
Ugh. I read some of those interviews after he found out Nash was going to die. He does come across as egotistical. And, he made a very creepy corpse, in a good looking creepy way, especially when Tessica threw herself on that coffin.................(shivers)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Bring in Forbes and bring back Eric Brady!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eric Brady was a pretty boy. Forbes March is... well... not, LoL. I can't see him as Eric. He just doesn't have that same boyish charm, IMO. I could see him as Brady though, and that's probably the role he was reading for. Damn you, Martsolf!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Personally I am glad Eric was chosen over Forbes, if that is indeed what happened. I was beginning to get into OLTL and one of the main reasons I quit watching was because of Forbes, he was horrible. I know I am in the minority but I don't think Eric M. is that bad of an actor.

danellelvr

By the way...Martha Madison and Kyle Lowder were also spotted on the Days set!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

danellelvr
Sep 25 2008, 11:07 PM
I would love if Martha came back to Salem, Belle is needed.

sungrey

Wowee. I just cast Forbes on Somerset. I wonder who I can cast next to get them a real job...

Nicole Walker

Belle and Phillip? Hmmm!

King
Member Avatar

I was about to freak out about this b/c of another new face...but if he is Eric...I would be happy.

Eric is SO needed on this show. Please for the love of God!

I like Forbes.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

danellelvr
If this is true, we know Lowder being there means squat but Martha...I would cry tears of joy if that led to something.

With Brady back, Belle is needed. Maybe Eric will be needed down the line but not right now. The show has enough Brady's as it is.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

danellelvr
Well, Kyle's wife DOES work there. I doubt he'd be up for another role if they recast the one he already had, plus, he's already got a job.

Days4Life

I refuse to get my hopes up that Martha is coming back as Belle....but I would really love it if it happens!

If they seriously are considering bringing back Eric, this isn't the time to do it...not with two other new faces showing up. Especially if some fan faves might be leaving.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I liked him and Tess as a couple but he's not the greatest actor.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I'd DIE if Martha came back!!! I mean, that'd almost be too good to be true. And if Forbes is coming and this is also true about Martha, would that mean all of John and Marlena's children(I know Eric, Sami, and Brady aren't their children together but you get what I mean) would be on the show?! That'd be great!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Martha coming back would be AMAZING.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I didn't like Nash at all but I would love to Eric back. :)

six
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Sep 26 2008, 07:52 AM
I refuse to get my hopes up that Martha is coming back as Belle....but I would really love it if it happens!

I agree with this. I don't think the show will bring her back without Shawn though.

I'd rather have Eric back than Brady or GG's new character.

phellelover

I don't really know anything about Forbes March, but could he be the new Shawn, maybe?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

phellelover
Sep 26 2008, 10:49 AM
I don't really know anything about Forbes March, but could he be the new Shawn, maybe?
Nope. I can't seem him as Shawn at all. I just can't....

Mason
Member Avatar

Corday wouldn't bring Belle back without Shawn. The whole reason he sent them packing in the first place was to make sure that they weren't split up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply