Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Forbes March Headed To DAYS?
Topic Started: Sep 25 2008, 04:43 PM (3,128 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Sep 29 2008, 04:26 PM
You're exactly right, Mason, but the problem is DAYS never cuts the right people. They leave the dead weight and get rid of characters like Shawn and Belle, who at the time were in a hot, frontburner story. It doesn't make sense.
Have it ever occurred to you maybe they were tension between the actors BTS? I'm not saying they were but I'm just saying...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 29 2008, 01:03 PM
DAYS doesn't need to add any more people until it gets rid of the dead weight (i.e. Roman, Max, Stephanie, Daniel, Lucas, Chloe, etc.).
They should keep Shelly. Shelly is an amazing actress and she improves a lot.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Sep 29 2008, 11:37 AM
Rakesh198
Sep 28 2008, 03:45 PM
FanODays
Sep 28 2008, 06:36 AM
I don't give a flying fig who he would play, the last thing Days needs right now is more characters. They have enough of a problem writing for the ones they have.
The show needs fresh faces...
I don't have a problem with fresh faces as long as they hire good actors and give them good stories. I do see a problem with the size of the cast, though. We have contract actors that don't have much of anything to do and haven't had a good story for a long time. Are they going to continue to pay the cast they have AND pay for new actors? If so, I don't want to hear another word about budget problems. However, if they start cutting vets to bring on new faces, that will lead to a lot of resentment, especially if the vet cut has a large fanbase, and the new characters will be hated before they are even given a chance.
Those that got cut, loyal fans may tune out but loyal fans of those that got hired will tune in to see them too.

Saying it's all part of budget cut is just bull shit. Corday & company knows DOOL fan believes the budget crap shit and that is why they keep using that pathetic excuse.

Mason

Rakesh198
Sep 29 2008, 04:33 PM
They should keep Shelly. Shelly is an amazing actress and she improves a lot.
I completely disagree. Shelly's one of the worst actors currently on DAYS. I'd love almost nothing more than to finally see her out the door.

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

IA Mason ;) Get rid of the dead weight! Especially Stephanie :D
Edited by MaterialGurl, Sep 29 2008, 05:26 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Shelley's a pretty girl but she has no charisma and little talent. She's only good in the cutesy family scenes.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Rakesh198
Sep 29 2008, 10:55 AM
Hell no. He's horrible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply