Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Martha Madison spotted on Days set
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 10:37 AM (2,637 Views)
phellelover

I thought this topic deserved it's own thread! Does anyone know if MM is headed back to Days? I would love a Phelle reunion or a Phloe/Phelle story again!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

I can only hope she returns. I enjoyed Martha as Belle though I did not particularly care for the way she and Shawn (Brandon) were written. I don't understand with all that is going on with her family that she hasn't returned sooner. Belle has always been a strong family person and she needs to be here with her parents. That and little Claire was so great with John.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Lets hope she will be a good girl this time around. :)

Fuzzy

That would be amazing! And with both Shawns on another soap--maybe they would actually give Phelle a real chance?

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm not getting my hopes up. She could have just been visiting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I sure hope so. If true, then I hope they bring back the same little girl to play Claire.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The title and post seem to be two different subjects. Has she been spotted or what? Please no.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sindacco
Sep 26 2008, 02:38 PM
The title and post seem to be two different subjects. Has she been spotted or what? Please no.
That's what I was thinking. I think the title may just be an attention grabber.

pnelsen

I hope not noooooooooooo

six
Member Avatar

Sindacco
In the Forbes March thread someone joined DR today to say that MM had been spotted at the set.

There was no mention of where the info came from.

MM is a great actress, and I'd like to see Belle return. She was great with Philip and her parents just before she left. The writers all but ruined Shawn for me (though he was great during Bo's illness and Claire's kidnapping), so I really don't care if he comes back or not.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 26 2008, 02:41 PM
Sindacco
That's what I was thinking. I think the title may just be an attention grabber.
I heard SOD was reporting this...

Anyone knows if its true or not?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Well from what I can tell from the casting they could use another female 30 something character! Maybe when they decided to let KR go they also decided to bring MM back! I suppose Shawn could have been lost at sea ... they should have just recasted Shawn with GG!
Edited by cjknick, Sep 26 2008, 03:02 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

I just thumbed through my SOD cover to cover, and I didn't see any mention at all of MM being on the set.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Sariah
Sep 26 2008, 03:05 PM
Quote:

I just thumbed through my SOD cover to cover, and I didn't see any mention at all of MM being on the set.
Thanks!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Damn I hope not. Belle used to be one of my favorite but due to bad writing and a recast that never clicked with me, I grew to absolutely detest her. The same goes for Shawn.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I grew to love Martha as Belle.

As for those who are confused about post title and the post. MM was spotted on set recently and they are asking if anyone has heard anything else.

marisol40

Martha had amazing chemistry with Jay, I wouldn't mind Belle returning to Salem to be with Philip.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

They should bring Martha back and pair her with PHILLIP.

Jay and Martha had amazing chemistry and know how to heat up the screen. I think part of the reason ratings were better earlier this year is people were tuning in hoping the show would continue with their love story. Instead, TPTB did an about face and shipped off Belle and Shawn into happily ever after land.

I think it would be easy to bring Belle back. Just have her and Claire come back and have her say that things didn't work out. That she hoped she and Shawn could get over her affair with Phillip but that Shawn, in the end, couldn't get past it. Then, after awhile, more comes out and we see that Belle still has feelings for Phillip and that Shawn D realized it and didn't want to be with a woman who's heart wasn't 100% committed to him.

Brooding Shawn is still sailing the world. Every once and awhile, it is mentioned that Claire is on a visit to see her "daddy" to show Shawn is keeping up a relationship with her.

That's been the issue with this show too is that they refuse to let characters move on which is necessary to breathe new life into them and keep them interesting. In real life, people change and move on and don't get over everything just like that. People don't stay together or keep getting back together over and over again.

Shylock

If they bring back Shawn, they better not cast him with some Passions washout or with bringing back Brandon Beemer.

King
Member Avatar

I would love, love, love for her to come back. DAYS just doesn't feel the same without her.

She is amazing. I wrote her out of King's DAYS, but my readers haven't seen the last of her. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply