Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:On the set with Molly Burnett
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 02:30 PM (893 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/meet-molly-burnett-92208/669261/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh ugh! That just sucked! So she knows she had made it in life if she is on Perez Hilton? Are you kidding me?!?!
Sometimes "cute" little clips like that are better left on the cutting room floor. Was there a point?

eta: thanks for sharing Angie. Usually I like stuff like that, but this one...bleck!
Edited by Alligato, Sep 26 2008, 02:37 PM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 26 2008, 02:37 PM
Oh ugh! That just sucked! So she knows she had made it in life if she is on Perez Hilton? Are you kidding me?!?!
Sometimes "cute" little clips like that are better left on the cutting room floor. Was there a point?

eta: thanks for sharing Angie. Usually I like stuff like that, but this one...bleck!
damn, it wasn't bad, I go onto Perez Hilton too. so over dramatic some people get

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I visit Perez Hilton and TMZ atleast 3 times a day.
I love Perez's site and I agree with Molly, Perez tells it like it is.

I'm so sending Hilton this video. LOL

Charmqn
Member Avatar

you should haha

Alligato
Member Avatar

I wouldn't say I was dramatic. I thought it sucked! There was so much Molly could have said about herself, about her job, about her views...but we got Perez Hilton love? Okay. I can't stand the guy.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Alligato
Sep 26 2008, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't say I was dramatic. I thought it sucked! There was so much Molly could have said about herself, about her job, about her views...but we got Perez Hilton love? Okay. I can't stand the guy.

Actually that clip is a clip of a longer interview. Parts of it have been chopped up and shown up in various places. Some of it showed up on my Tivocast (not the perez Hilton part).

So I think she probably spoke about length and for some reason, this is the part they stuck on DOOL's site. The Tivocast was pretty cute where we found out she chose the color for her hair and that she would be at odds with Stephanie and Chelsea. Then she went on to say she was taping her first kissing scene that day.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LOVE her!!

She's such a fine addition and I hope she goes at it with Stephanie and Chelsea more. She would've made a good Brady with that red hair.

cassie1013

I actually completely agree with her - if you make it on Perez, you know you've made it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply