Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"...a beloved vet is on the bubble. "; This keeps coming up...
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 05:23 PM (4,616 Views)
MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

I hope whoever the vet is, its not Lauren.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Sep 27 2008, 01:30 PM
ladyofthelake
Sep 27 2008, 08:12 AM
Actually, I've read speculation from someone on another board (TWoP: I know how you guys love that board, LOL) who supposedly has inside sources that TPTB is still going to be invested with the whole Ejamucushniloe (did I leave anyone out?) that has some surprises, so it's possible BD is still safe. It'll be interesting to see whose "inside sources" come true. This person also said Dena doesn't quite have the power she once had, so I'll be curious to see how this plays out, if it's true.
Again, Days, just open up and get it over with! Damn. How long was it out that Frank Parker was out before he died? Or Roscoe Borne? if they're going to kill someone off, surely they don't wait this long before announcing it.

Actually Dena posting in her blog that there would be a "happy catastrophe" that would effect Nicole, EJ, Sami, Lucas and Chloe at the end of October - beginning of November. Nicejamucluloe? :shrug:

That was Corday and I'm pretty sure he was referring to the double pregnancy. Morgan was included in the list so he likely confused early October with early November.

ilovemydays

Ponz
Sep 27 2008, 01:41 PM
ilovemydays
Sep 27 2008, 01:30 PM
ladyofthelake
Sep 27 2008, 08:12 AM
Actually, I've read speculation from someone on another board (TWoP: I know how you guys love that board, LOL) who supposedly has inside sources that TPTB is still going to be invested with the whole Ejamucushniloe (did I leave anyone out?) that has some surprises, so it's possible BD is still safe. It'll be interesting to see whose "inside sources" come true. This person also said Dena doesn't quite have the power she once had, so I'll be curious to see how this plays out, if it's true.
Again, Days, just open up and get it over with! Damn. How long was it out that Frank Parker was out before he died? Or Roscoe Borne? if they're going to kill someone off, surely they don't wait this long before announcing it.

Actually Dena posting in her blog that there would be a "happy catastrophe" that would effect Nicole, EJ, Sami, Lucas and Chloe at the end of October - beginning of November. Nicejamucluloe? :shrug:

That was Corday and I'm pretty sure he was referring to the double pregnancy. Morgan was included in the list so he likely confused early October with early November.
I think you are right Ponz.

I have to admit that I've been secretly hoping that Sami would lie and say that she slept with Lucas two months ago in order to postpone telling EJ the truth. I could even see why EJ would fall for it. Its a lot easier to believe that Sami is only in her first trimester (and fudge ultrasound results) and that would make it easier for EJ to believe he isn't a candidate to be the babies father.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, the vet was on the bubble so perhaps no one will go to begin with. I mean, they were never said to be fired. There was another actress said to be fired with Renton so I think that is the bigger mystery right now.

After watching Monday, it seems the show may be bringing the Horton's back to importance a bit. If that is the case, then maybe Lucas isn't going anywhere.

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, sorry, Tim. I wasn't sure if it was you or Drew.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

Maybe the beloved vet is Mary Beth Evans? Kill off that frump Kayla, and give Steve a big storyline!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

goldylicious
Sep 28 2008, 09:17 AM
Maybe the beloved vet is Mary Beth Evans? Kill off that frump Kayla, and give Steve a big storyline!
I doubt it, since they just elevated her to Chief of Staff.

cjknick
Member Avatar

By process of elimination ....

who would be considered vets: Deidre, Drake, James R, Renee, Lauren, John A, Peggy, Suzanne, Mary Beth, Stephen, Peter, Kristian, Thaao, Leanne, Joe, Allison, Bryan, Susan, Bill, Josh and Frances

So of these vets listed which one's would you think are possibly on the bubble? My guess: Bryan, Lauren, Stephen, Marybeth, Renee, James R.

My ulitimate guess because of s/l direction and recently new casting: Bryan

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

goldylicious
Kill off that frump Kayla
I wish, and her loser husband and twit of a daughter too.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 28 2008, 01:37 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

DolceDiMera
Sep 28 2008, 01:36 PM
goldylicious
But then there would be people like me who would be severely disappointed, since I like Kayla (and I must be frumpy, too, because I like a lot of her clothes) and I like Steve, eyepatch and all.

six
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
goldylicious
They don't have to die, but I wouldn't miss them either.

Cjnick, interesting to see RJ and JR on your lists. Maybe that will be the way to wrap up the Austism storyline. I'm still leaning toward BD being the most likely candidate too.

cjknick
Member Avatar

six
Sep 28 2008, 03:13 PM
DolceDiMera
goldylicious
They don't have to die, but I wouldn't miss them either.

Cjnick, interesting to see RJ and JR on your lists. Maybe that will be the way to wrap up the Austism storyline. I'm still leaning toward BD being the most likely candidate too.
I think that James R and Renee seemed to be on the bubble every other year. Bryan seemed to be on the bubble last Dec and someone saved him and brought him back for the summer romance with Chloe but I think perhaps they failed the chemistry test and now Chloe and Lucas will be back on the market so to speak - looks like Chloe will move on and be a part of the Phliip and Brady s/l - Lucas well they could move him back into the Sami/EJ/Nicole s/l but man that just seems so been there done that...

six
Member Avatar

Based on that interview from SOD, it looks like they might be testing him in that storyline again soon. We'll see.

cjknick
Member Avatar

six
Sep 28 2008, 03:38 PM
Based on that interview from SOD, it looks like they might be testing him in that storyline again soon. We'll see.
What Storyline ... What did SOD say to lead you to believe that Bryan is being tested again?

six
Member Avatar

cjknick
Sep 28 2008, 03:54 PM
six
What Storyline ... What did SOD say to lead you to believe that Bryan is being tested again?
The EJ/Sami/Nicole sl. Because Lucas is going to be there with Sami in the hospital, and the two of them are supposed to bond in some way over Sami's latest pregnancy. Maybe the restoration of their friendship is a way to close the door on lumi, and push Lucas out of Sami's orbit for good, or it could be a set up to have Sami spend more time leaning on Lucas while keeping the pregnancy a secret from EJ. Who knows which direction DH will take.
Edited by six, Sep 28 2008, 04:09 PM.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I take anything an actor says with a huge grain of salt but if they are working on Lumi's "development" then I think BD will be sticking around.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

six
Sep 28 2008, 04:08 PM
cjknick
six
The EJ/Sami/Nicole sl. Because Lucas is going to be there with Sami in the hospital, and the two of them are supposed to bond in some way over Sami's latest pregnancy. Maybe the restoration of their friendship is a way to close the door on lumi, and push Lucas out of Sami's orbit for good, or it could be a set up to have Sami spend more time leaning on Lucas while keeping the pregnancy a secret from EJ. Who knows which direction DH will take.
Give how the ratings don't respond well to any form of EJamicus, one wouldn't think Days would stay there after all the effort they've made to move beyond it but then again, this is Days and they never seem to learn and just like to make the same mistakes over and over again from one HW to the next.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ElvisDiMera
Sep 28 2008, 04:45 PM
six
cjknick
six
Give how the ratings don't respond well to any form of EJamicus, one wouldn't think Days would stay there after all the effort they've made to move beyond it but then again, this is Days and they never seem to learn and just like to make the same mistakes over and over again from one HW to the next.
I'm going to wait and see what they do with these baby stories before assuming anything.
By the way, I thought they took the "bubble" out?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Couldn't it be Peggy McCay? Would they fire her though? I hope not. But Caroline's had lots of mini storylines throughout the year and now the whole Trent thing ...

six
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 28 2008, 04:47 PM
ElvisDiMera
Sep 28 2008, 04:45 PM
six
cjknick
six
I'm going to wait and see what they do with these baby stories before assuming anything.
By the way, I thought they took the "bubble" out?
That's what soaps.com says.

I don't see why not, Kman. Frank Parker is gone. I'd miss Caroline though, and am glad they've been giving her more to do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply