Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Who killed Trent Thread; *I Think* Stephanie Killed Trent!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 03:49 PM (2,365 Views)
garett28

I think the person who killed trent is no other than STEPHAINE JOHNSON…

Clue 1) Stephanie is the last person we as the audience would have supespeted to do it.

Clue ) Where was Stephanie during the whole hotel scence with Trent.

Clue 3) All they other suspects are all way to obvious.

Clue 4) Her where abouts were not accounted for..

Clue 5) She is very protective of Max..

Clue 6) The show said TWO FEMALE characters would be cut. Kristen & Shelly.

I THINK TRENT ATTACKED STEPHANIE TO GET BACK AT MAX, AND SHE KILLED HIM IN SELF DEFENSE. WADA YA THINK ?

I honestly think that the two females are kristen & shelly that are going to be cut. We alredy know there keeping chole. The Killer isnt Claude because one that would REALLY be lackluster and A BIG LET DOWN. The show hasn't been BUILDING this storlyine up for the last two weeks for the killer just to be claude. The OTHER BIG CLUE is that trent was killed with a knife, why in the world would cluade stab trent with a KITCHEN KNIFE AS OPPOSE TO SHOOTING HIM with a gun. The murder weapon is way to amauter to have been done by claude. I mean unless he just carries kitchen knife's arouond with him on a daily basis ! Come on it wasn't even a switch blade, but it was a big ole BUTCHER KNIFE...

Edited by garett28, Sep 26 2008, 08:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KittyKat
Member Avatar

IDK if Corday would ruin his "money couple" like that.

ilovemydays

hmmm.... his last "money couple" was Shelle and without warning he shipped them off on a boat to no where.

I don't think it was Stephanie though. Even if she went to the cemetery looking for Max half of Salem would have reported an annoying chick screaming for some dude Max. "Max! Where are you Max?"

garett28

MAYBE CORDAY HAS FINALLY REALIZED no matter how much u try to force feed us a couple the audience is just goin to spit it right back out. after all he does read the boards, eric being cast as brady is proof of that...

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Who is Stephanie Brady? Did Max and Stephanie get hitched off screen?

We all know it will be Claude who killed Trent anyway, if he didn't I will be shocked.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

garett28
Sep 26 2008, 05:41 PM
MAYBE CORDAY HAS FINALLY REALIZED no matter how much u try to force feed us a couple the audience is just goin to spit it right back out. after all he does read the boards, eric being cast as brady is proof of that...
Do you watch online or are they airing current episodes in France?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Rhiannon
Sep 26 2008, 06:21 PM
garett28
Sep 26 2008, 05:41 PM
Do you watch online or are they airing current episodes in France?
Terry lives in France?

cjknick
Member Avatar

I could see this twist ...

Edited by cjknick, Sep 26 2008, 06:43 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Sep 26 2008, 06:39 PM
I could see this twist ...

Stephanie having been traumatized by being raped by Decker - may have went looking for Max - Trent could have made inappropriate advances and then went to attack her and she reacted by stabbing him in self defense ... she may be so traumatized that she pushed it down in her subconscious and won't remember doing it ....
And there we have it! The second actress off of Days..............
:D

soapfan
Member Avatar

Oh, I can see that happening too. That would be a way to get rid of her since there was supposed to be another one leaving the show.

garett28

think the person who killed trent is no other than STEPHAINE BRADY…

Clue 1) Stephanie is the last person we as the audience would have supespeted to do it.

I THINK TRENT ATTACKED STEPHANIE TO GET BACK AT MAX, AND SHE STABBED HIM IN SELF DEFENSE. WADA YA THINK ?

The Killer isnt Claude because one that would REALLY be lackluster and A BIG LET DOWN. The show hasn’t been BUILDING this storline up for the last two weeks for the killer just to be claude. The OTHER BIG CLUE is that trent was killed with a knife, why in the world would cluade stab trent with a KITCHEN KNIFE AS OPPOSE TO SHOOTING HIM with a gun. The murder weapon is way to amauter to have been done by claude. I mean unless he just carries kitchen knife’s arouond with him on a daily basis ! Come on it wasn’t even a switch blade, but it was a big ole BUTCHER KNIFE…

Edited by garett28, Sep 26 2008, 07:58 PM.

King
Member Avatar

He died?

God, I am going to have so much catching up to do.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, Terry, since, for some bizarre reason, you haven't been banned yet, let me get some things off of MY chest:

1. GET. A. LIFE.

2. Rachel, Molly, Shelly, etc. are NOT your girls. They don't even know you, and God willing, they'll never have to.

3. We're all sick to death of your spamming shit all over the internet. Give it a fucking rest!

garett28

Mason
Sep 26 2008, 07:56 PM
Well, Terry, since, for some bizarre reason, you haven't been banned yet, let me get some things off of MY chest:

1. GET. A. LIFE.

2. Rachel, Molly, Shelly, etc. are NOT your girls. They don't even know you, and God willing, they'll never have to.

3. We're all sick to death of your spamming shit all over the internet. Give it a fucking rest!
Your fucking crazy masaon cause I aint no FUCKIN TERRY, I'm new to the boards and this is the welcome I get !!!!!!!!!! SEcond If I was Terry Why would I want CLINGY STEPHANIE OFF THE SHOW. GET YOUR FACTS STAIGHT

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm crazy?! That's rich coming from you, Terry! :roflol:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

garett28
Sep 26 2008, 08:01 PM
Mason

1. GET. A. LIFE.

Your fucking crazy masaon cause I aint no FUCKIN TERRY, I'm new to the boards and this is the welcome I get !!!!!!!!!! SEcond If I was Terry Why would I want CLINGY STEPHANIE OFF THE SHOW. GET YOUR FACTS STAIGHT
Mr Corday, I understand why you would want to speak to Mason like that but, at this forum, member bashing isn't allowed.

garett28

Rakesh198
Sep 26 2008, 08:03 PM
garett28
Sep 26 2008, 08:01 PM
Mason

1. GET. A. LIFE.

Mr Corday, I understand why you would want to speak to Mason like that but, at this forum, member bashing isn't allowed.
UMMMMMMMMM I BELIVE I WAS BASHED FIRST , AND ACCUSED OF BEING SOMEONE I'M DEFENILTY NOT. THANK U

Mason
Member Avatar

Why are you getting so defensive about not being Terry?

Hmmmm...
Edited by Mason, Sep 26 2008, 08:08 PM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

garett28
Sep 26 2008, 07:13 PM
think the person who killed trent is no other than STEPHAINE BRADY…

I THINK TRENT ATTACKED STEPHANIE TO GET BACK AT MAX, AND SHE STABBED HIM IN SELF DEFENSE. WADA YA THINK ?

The Killer isnt Claude because one that would REALLY be lackluster and A BIG LET DOWN. The show hasn’t been BUILDING this storline up for the last two weeks for the killer just to be claude. The OTHER BIG CLUE is that trent was killed with a knife, why in the world would cluade stab trent with a KITCHEN KNIFE AS OPPOSE TO SHOOTING HIM with a gun. The murder weapon is way to amauter to have been done by claude. I mean unless he just carries kitchen knife’s arouond with him on a daily basis ! Come on it wasn’t even a switch blade, but it was a big ole BUTCHER KNIFE…

Terry sweetie its Stephanie Johnson, how would Shelley feel if she knew you didn't get her character name right? I hope she doesn't break up with you, keep me posted now.

garett28

Kirk
Sep 26 2008, 06:11 PM
Who is Stephanie Brady? Did Max and Stephanie get hitched off screen?

We all know it will be Claude who killed Trent anyway, if he didn't I will be shocked.
Stephaine Brady is the daughter of kayla Bardy.........umm duh

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply