Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Who killed Trent Thread; *I Think* Stephanie Killed Trent!
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 03:49 PM (2,318 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

FOOL4DOOL
Sep 26 2008, 08:45 PM
OneBadKitty
Sep 26 2008, 08:15 PM
garett28
Sep 26 2008, 08:13 PM
garett28
Sep 26 2008, 08:10 PM
Kirk
Sep 26 2008, 06:11 PM
Who is Stephanie Brady? Did Max and Stephanie get hitched off screen?

We all know it will be Claude who killed Trent anyway, if he didn't I will be shocked.
Stephaine Brady is the daughter of kayla Bardy.........umm duh
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Can't satnd the charcter she gets on my NERVES. KIRK AND MASON GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.
I'll thank you not to speak to the posters on this board in that manner.

I am a newbie on this board, and I was hooked in by "the board where anything goes". Not that I'm planning anything, but I was on another board where honest first amendment proclamations were frowned upon.
Geesh, you never knew what you could say and what you couldn't say. Very stifling.
Heh?

Anything pretty much does go here, but not baiting and insulting other posters.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

luvpumpkns
Sep 26 2008, 08:46 PM
OneBadKitty
Sep 26 2008, 08:41 PM
Very little makes sense on this show anyway, so the killer probably is Claude.

By the way, who the hell is Claude? :drunk:
exactly.

i think the best part of all of this is dumbo(and i say 'dumbo' with the utmost respect here, ha ha) caroline rolling around on the ground with trent and pulling the knife out of his back. who flipping does that? at the least i'd be worried pulling the knife out would cause him to bleed out and i'd be blamed for it.
In Higgleyville there's not much if anything that makes sense...... :shame:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Isn't this the same show that thought New Mexico was a country?

I rest my case.

KittyKat
Member Avatar

:popcorn:

This or the debate?

sungrey

The three people I think are most likely to have killed Trent:
1. Claude.
2. Claude.
3. Claude.

It's so gratingly obvious. However, I will applaud Days if it's someone else AND the reasoning makes sense. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm sure it's Claude too but I think this will at least be a fun ride. I'm more interesting the story implications of Bo or Hope having to be hard on Caroline since one may be the commish. Roman dealing with his mother being under arrest. Victor being involved in helping Caroline. So many angles here.

Remember to that Victor put a call into Nico on Monday so it could be him. Victor can get away with it if he did it.

We'll see but Claude is probably the culprit but Victor/Nico is the wild card for sure.

Looks like I missed alot of fun though. Figured he would make a comeback at some point. Hilarious! :laugh:

sungrey

I agree. The sight of Caroline being put in jail alone will have to be heartbreaking for the Bradys.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

What I want to know is........Nicole, Caroline, and Max all said "Trent wouldn't be a problem anymore", so what did they DO to "insure" Trent wasn't going to be a problem???

mesagirl
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 27 2008, 08:17 AM
What I want to know is........Nicole, Caroline, and Max all said "Trent wouldn't be a problem anymore", so what did they DO to "insure" Trent wasn't going to be a problem???
My guess is that the Salemites who look guilty, individually threatened him so that he would leave town (Nicole/Melanie/Caroline), and/or beat him up. (Nick/Max).

BTW, thank you all who didn't think my idea of Claude being the killer as completely asinine. And a big huge thank you to whomever got rid of that really rude poster.
Edited by mesagirl, Sep 27 2008, 12:00 PM.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

maybe this is like that poirot mystery...murder on the orient express, i think. basically everybody was the murderer. they all took turns stabbing the guy so no one would know who really killed him, and they wouldn't feel as guilty because they weren't positive that their 'stab' was the fatal one.

i'd like that better than having claude do it, even if it is a total rip-off.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Sep 27 2008, 12:44 PM.

ilovemydays

ladyofthelake

My guesses:

Nicole: Had a list of bad guys that were looking for Trent.
Nick: Went to payoff Trent to get him to leave town and hit him when Trent mouthed off.
Caroline: Called Victor and asked him pressure Trent to leave town.
Max: Went to threaten Trent one more time and things got out of control (but I seriously doubt he killed him).

Pete: Saw Trent manhandling his favorite customer and stabbed Trent in the back when he went to leave the pub to catch Nicole.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

mesagirl
Sep 27 2008, 11:23 AM
ladyofthelake
My guess is that the Salemites who look guilty, individually threatened him so that he would leave town (Nicole/Melanie/Caroline), and/or beat him up. (Nick/Max).

BTW, thank you all who didn't think my idea of Claude being the killer as completely asinine. And a big huge thank you to whomever got rid of that really rude poster.
The only asinine option was Stephanie. So you know what's going to happen.............
The writers are scratching their asses now because they DON'T have a resolution. Terry will barrage them with letters and posts on Mary Beth's and Allison's and Dena's blogs until, guess what? They'll rewrite it so Stephanie is the killer. :P
I didn't think Claude was bad idea, or a lackey of his therein.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ilovemydays
Sep 27 2008, 01:18 PM
ladyofthelake

My guesses:

Nick: Went to payoff Trent to get him to leave town and hit him when Trent mouthed off.
Max: Went to threaten Trent one more time and things got out of control (but I seriously doubt he killed him).

Pete: Saw Trent manhandling his favorite customer and stabbed Trent in the back when he went to leave the pub to catch Nicole.

OOOOOOOh, I like the idea of Pete!! :D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

sungrey
Sep 27 2008, 03:28 AM
I agree. The sight of Caroline being put in jail alone will have to be heartbreaking for the Bradys.
It is. I just watched it. It was very sad.

I could care less about the actual murder. The ripple effects is what I'm interested in and Monday was very good in that regard. Hell, they even used Caroline's situation to get Mickey, Maggie, Doug, and Julie more involved.

I should note that in the shows's final moments on Monday they do this montage-like scene where Hope explains the preliminary reports on Trent's body and Hope and Steve both note how it appears several people attacked Trent. They mention sharp fingernails scratching him and then cut to Nicole (who is playing with her nails the whole episode). They mention Trent's wallet being missing and cut to Melanie, who has the wallet. They mention Trent's knuckles being bruised and then cut to Nick and his bruised knuckles. Trent also underwent a beating and then they cut to Max and his bloody shirt. They did a good job with this mystery of noting the main suspects motives. Victor did make that phone call so we'll have to see how that plays because Victor will no way let Caroline take the fall. That part interests me greatly.I think we can take Steve, Kayla, and Stephanie off the list because they would own up to doing it with Caroline in trouble. It's clear Caroline had an altercation with Trent but we know she didn't do it as she is adamant. I can see Max, Melanie, Nick, and definitely Nicole sitting back. Max loves Caroline and Nick likes her but right now they are probably in shock and not sure what to do and perhaps one of them thinks she actually finished the job or something, which is why they aren't saying anything. So many angles.

My thinking is that if they go with a major character doing it, it will likely be Max so that Caroline can take the fall for him and maybe Victor will get her off somehow. Either that or they will have Victor be behind it because he can get out of it easy. It will likely be Claude though but there will be alot of misunderstanding where some think someone else did it or maybe someone did it and assumes someone else finished the job or something like that. I'm very interested in where it all goes because they all clearly got a hold of Trent before the guy died.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ilovemydays
Sep 27 2008, 01:18 PM
ladyofthelake

My guesses:

I vote for Pete :laugh: .

Threatening the Brady Pub's best customer (and she probably tipped him well) is an excellent motive :laugh: .

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Could DB be considered a vet? :D
LOL. Whenever we think of a suspect, we're gonna wonder if the actor fits the "mold"

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
Sep 27 2008, 02:57 PM
sungrey

I could care less about the actual murder. The ripple effects is what I'm interested in and Monday was very good in that regard. Hell, they even used Caroline's situation to get Mickey, Maggie, Doug, and Julie more involved.

I should note that in the shows's final moments on Monday they do this montage-like scene where Hope explains the preliminary reports on Trent's body and Hope and Steve both note how it appears several people attacked Trent. They mention sharp fingernails scratching him and then cut to Nicole (who is playing with her nails the whole episode). They mention Trent's wallet being missing and cut to Melanie, who has the wallet. They mention Trent's knuckles being bruised and then cut to Nick and his bruised knuckles. Trent also underwent a beating and then they cut to Max and his bloody shirt. They did a good job with this mystery of noting the main suspects motives. Victor did make that phone call so we'll have to see how that plays because Victor will no way let Caroline take the fall. That part interests me greatly.I think we can take Steve, Kayla, and Stephanie off the list because they would own up to doing it with Caroline in trouble. It's clear Caroline had an altercation with Trent but we know she didn't do it as she is adamant. I can see Max, Melanie, Nick, and definitely Nicole sitting back. Max loves Caroline and Nick likes her but right now they are probably in shock and not sure what to do and perhaps one of them thinks she actually finished the job or something, which is why they aren't saying anything. So many angles.

My thinking is that if they go with a major character doing it, it will likely be Max so that Caroline can take the fall for him and maybe Victor will get her off somehow. Either that or they will have Victor be behind it because he can get out of it easy. It will likely be Claude though but there will be alot of misunderstanding where some think someone else did it or maybe someone did it and assumes someone else finished the job or something like that. I'm very interested in where it all goes because they all clearly got a hold of Trent before the guy died.
I donīt think it will be Claude. Why would a professional killer used a kitchen knife? I think it will be someone totally new, someone who we donīt know yet and who will be eventually discovered when Steve does that Trentīs past investigation. The scene between him and Hope at the cementary was pretty clear, the story is far from over and there will be another revelations about Trent even if he is already dead. I also think thatīs the reason why FBI will get involved in October and we will meet that new FBI guy.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jane1978
Sep 27 2008, 05:55 PM
PhoenixRising05
Sep 27 2008, 02:57 PM
sungrey

I donīt think it will be Claude. Why would a professional killer used a kitchen knife? I think it will be someone totally new, someone who we donīt know yet and who will be eventually discovered when Steve does that Trentīs past investigation. The scene between him and Hope at the cementary was pretty clear, the story is far from over and there will be another revelations about Trent even if he is already dead. I also think thatīs the reason why FBI will get involved in October and we will meet that new FBI guy.

Is there another sibling? Maybe Melanie's mother? I would like that, because that would throw the whole "Nicole as Melanie's mom" stuff out of the window. Any rumors of an ACTRESS coming on board temporarily?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply