Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 9/29
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 08:54 PM (1,481 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/weekly-preview-092908/699341/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I may be in the minority but I am looking forward to this, although I hope at least one of them miscarries. And please before I get called evil, this is a fictional show and I would never want someone in real life to miscarry their child.

Mason
Member Avatar

So so sooo so stupid.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

If one miscarries, I hope it's Sami for several reasons. One, Sami needs an exit from the show so that Alison Sweeney can start her maternity leave. Sami miscarrying can devestate her, causing her to take a sabbatical elsewhere. Maybe she'll go to Denver and visit Eric and her grandparents. Maybe she'll go to Switzerland to see Will, Carrie and Austin. Second, it gives more drama, especially if the fall previews pertaining to something catastrophic going on between this storyline and say maybe, both Nicole and Sami are in danger and EJ is only able to save one. Maybe he saves Nicole, and can't get to Sami, which causes her to miscarry. That would also affect EJ, and push him away from Nicole maybe. And finally, Nicole doesn't need to miscarry. Give the girl a damn child if you're going to go back and make her be able to have children. Don't just change that history just to make her miscarry the baby. That's just wrong.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I don't think Sami will miscarry because Dena said in one of the mags this week that Sami will give birth around the time that Ali goes on maternity leave.

I'm thinking that Nicole will miscarry and her past drinking will have something to do with it.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I didn't watch it but I'm, gathering from the posts that the women in Salem shouldn't drink the water because they're now all knocked up?
Edited by OneBadKitty, Sep 26 2008, 09:13 PM.

lucaluca

mbdimera
Sep 26 2008, 09:12 PM
I don't think Sami will miscarry because Dena said in one of the mags this week that Sami will give birth around the time that Ali goes on maternity leave.

I'm thinking that Nicole will miscarry and her past drinking will have something to do with it.
I read that, too, mbdimera. I can see a s/l where Nikki miscarries but fakes the pregnancy afterward it to keep that hold on EJ. Then, Ali's exit for her maternity leave involves Nicole kidnapping Sami and taking Sami's baby as her own. Then maybe EJ thinks that Steffy has done something with Sami and her baby. Not very original, but definitely a plot-driven 'event'.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I don't want either women to lose their babies .... I think for long term storyline and Drama and perhaps a bit of comedy that the competition between Sami and Nicole would be even greater if they had children that were half siblings ....

darraholic
Member Avatar

lucaluca
Sep 26 2008, 09:30 PM
mbdimera
Sep 26 2008, 09:12 PM

I read that, too, mbdimera. I can see a s/l where Nikki miscarries but fakes the pregnancy afterward it to keep that hold on EJ. Then, Ali's exit for her maternity leave involves Nicole kidnapping Sami and taking Sami's baby as her own. Then maybe EJ thinks that Steffy has done something with Sami and her baby. Not very original, but definitely a plot-driven 'event'.
I totally could see Nicole faking her pregnancy.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I just want this story to move already.
What I find funny is that Sami finds out she is preggers in October and she gives birth in January? Where when she was preggers with twins, she found out in January and gave birth in November.
Freaky!

So good to see EJ though! I have missed him. Can't wait to see his reaction...if anyone ever tells him. Why does Sami always have to be so miserable when thinking about getting close to EJ? Pisses me off!!!

Nicole Walker

I think Nicole will have her baby and the baby will have problems. I remember her conversation with Daniel about Theo and his autism(when Theo was having a temper tantrum), and she said she hoped she never had to deal with that. This story might be really sad.

Nicole looks happy and Sami, not so much(gotta love Borat).

cjknick
Member Avatar

Sami needs to take a chill pill or at least go on the pill.

ginababe
BANNED

Alligato
Sep 26 2008, 09:47 PM
What I find funny is that Sami finds out she is preggers in October and she gives birth in January? Where when she was preggers with twins, she found out in January and gave birth in November.
Freaky!

So good to see EJ though! I have missed him. Can't wait to see his reaction...if anyone ever tells him. Why does Sami always have to be so miserable when thinking about getting close to EJ? Pisses me off!!!
I know!! WTF Sami?

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

ginababe
Sep 26 2008, 10:25 PM
Alligato
Sep 26 2008, 09:47 PM
Freaky!

I know!! WTF Sami?
Perhaps she is reacting to Ej's sudden coolness towards her . She feels that she does not have the upper hand any more .I mean berfore Ej hears that she is in the hospital he had Nicole over as a dinner guest .So she is just a bit tentative.

Alligato
Member Avatar

But he wouldn't be so cool toward her if she gave him the time of day. From past experience, if she smiled at him, she would have the upper hand. She can use that to her advantage.

EJ is just trying to follow her advice and move on.
Come on, Sami. Give a little!

ginababe
BANNED

Exactly ali!

Nicole Walker

Just a thought but maybe Sami's not giving cause she's holding out hope for Lucas. I also wonder if she's upset cause her and Lucas are getting close as the spoiler says while waiting for her results and then BAM she finds out she's preggers with EJ's baby. LOL! That's a good way to ruin a tender moment. LOL.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 27 2008, 12:48 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Sep 26 2008, 09:06 PM
If one miscarries, I hope it's Sami for several reasons. One, Sami needs an exit from the show so that Alison Sweeney can start her maternity leave. Sami miscarrying can devestate her, causing her to take a sabbatical elsewhere. Maybe she'll go to Denver and visit Eric and her grandparents. Maybe she'll go to Switzerland to see Will, Carrie and Austin. Second, it gives more drama, especially if the fall previews pertaining to something catastrophic going on between this storyline and say maybe, both Nicole and Sami are in danger and EJ is only able to save one. Maybe he saves Nicole, and can't get to Sami, which causes her to miscarry. That would also affect EJ, and push him away from Nicole maybe. And finally, Nicole doesn't need to miscarry. Give the girl a damn child if you're going to go back and make her be able to have children. Don't just change that history just to make her miscarry the baby. That's just wrong.
Agree on all points.

It makes no sense to have Nicole be the one, unless you want her to go nuts or go back to being a crazy vixen but all the redemption and character development would be wasted during that.

Just have it be Sami. It's perfect for all involved. As Kev suggested in the other thread, have this so called catastrophe be a big accident where Lucas dies and Sami's baby dies and then you have a huge story that sends Sami off the canvas and shakes things up.

This looks ok. I expected it to be worse. I don't mind Nicole being pregnant. Sami's bugs me to no end but we'll see what happens.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Sep 27 2008, 12:47 AM
Just a thought but maybe Sami's not giving cause she's holding out hope for Lucas. I also wonder if she's upset cause her and Lucas are getting close as the spoiler says while waiting for her results and then BAM she finds out she's preggers with EJ's baby. LOL! That's a good way to ruin a tender moment. LOL.
I think this is what will happen too. She's finally getting closer to her "great love" Lucas, then she finds out she's pregnant and Lucas reminds her of who the daddy must be (EJ). In her mind that's the worst news she can hear, and what a way to disrupt the "development" between herself and Lucas lol.

I'm really looking forward to this storyline for Nicole. There are lots of places to go with a pregnancy for a character like this. I really hope that she carries to term!

Nicole Walker

^I agree especially about Nicole!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply