Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 9/29
Topic Started: Sep 26 2008, 08:54 PM (1,357 Views)
ilovemydays

I can't believe I'm saying this but...I would genuinely rather see Sami wearing a clown costume or turn into Stan before than see her as pregnant again. Its not that I think there is anything wrong with having kids so close in age nor do I think there is anything wrong with having 4 kids but I really would have liked to have seen Sami with a job, a degree or a hobby...anything that doesn't have anything to do with a MAN.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I stopped watching DAYS when I started working full-time (nearly 6 weeks ago). But, this promo sounds exciting. It makes me wanna force DAYS into my daily schedule now.

But, how can Sami possibly have another child. That is crazy! A Nicole-EJ baby sounds good though. I really liked the chemistry those two had together. If one does miscarry, I would want it to be Sami. She has enough going on as is, and I would hate seeing more Sami - Nicole rivalry.

Jonatha

Jinxie
Sep 27 2008, 02:47 PM
I stopped watching DAYS when I started working full-time (nearly 6 weeks ago). But, this promo sounds exciting. It makes me wanna force DAYS into my daily schedule now.

But, how can Sami possibly have another child. That is crazy! A Nicole-EJ baby sounds good though. I really liked the chemistry those two had together. If one does miscarry, I would want it to be Sami. She has enough going on as is, and I would hate seeing more Sami - Nicole rivalry.
Jinxie, your avatar is hilarious. As for Sami... no, no, no, not another baby. It's just totally lame and yet another good reason for me to not watch anymore. :shame:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Jonatha
Sep 27 2008, 03:02 PM
Jinxie, your avatar is hilarious.

Its a great blast from the past.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply