Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion; Discuss life in Genoa City
Topic Started: Sep 27 2008, 01:20 PM (2,323 Views)
kserox10

Discuss The Young and the Restless in the month of October

The Y&R Classic Clip, December 1998: The Newman's celebrate Christmas together

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

While watching Tuesday's episode I had to roll my eyes when Notleen called Chloe a bitch, in this case as Julie said on Days the other day "It takes one to know one"......

It would be nice if Tammin didn't have to concentrate on that accent of hers, that's why instead of being Notleen she should have been cast as another character on the show; of course the only person to really blame for this situation is the recently fired casting director. Here lately I've just been cringing during scenes with Notleen and Lilly, you've got the bland acting style of Christel who seems like she's just not into the character of Lilly anymore then we have Tammin who instead of working on the delivery style of her lines you can tell she's always concentrating on trying to keep her accent at bay with pretty bad results at times......

jcar03
Member Avatar

I wanted to punch Lily today.

"I'm sick of always having to be the bigger person"

Please.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I missed watching today's episode on CBS this morning because the cable was out for over 4 hours then miraculously returned before the cable people came, so I watched GSN and other stuff on Directv instead.........

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I don't care much for Lily....but Colleen is asking for trouble. Dating your best friend's ex-husband, and going after her former job isnt cool.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Nubia
Oct 1 2008, 09:53 PM
I don't care much for Lily....but Colleen is asking for trouble. Dating your best friend's ex-husband, and going after her former job isnt cool.
No it isn't.....

Lilly was expressing how she felt and all I wanted to say was STFU, those lines were delivered in such a whiny manner......

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Rhiannon
Oct 1 2008, 11:46 PM
Nubia
No it isn't.....

Lilly was expressing how she felt and all I wanted to say was STFU, those lines were delivered in such a whiny manner......
LOL....that is why it is hard to even care. Lily had a point, but it is lost in the delivery of whininess, lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I'm so over Phick, their "romantic" and "love" scenes this week made me roll my eyes and cringe........

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

Phyllis' fantasy about Nick and Sharon was hilarious and ridiculous. She is the only person that would probably try a stunt like that. I find it funny that now she has to be the one worried about a relationship. Their relationship started with an affair so you'd have to think it can happen to me.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Today's show was pretty good and I am glad that Billy is catching on to Jack and GloHo's partnership and what kind of person GloHo is......I'm really hoping that eventually ALL of GloHo's misdeeds will be exposed......

Nice to have a NotLeen free day!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Oct 1 2008, 04:13 AM
While watching Tuesday's episode I had to roll my eyes when Notleen called Chloe a bitch, in this case as Julie said on Days the other day "It takes one to know one"......
LoL @ "Notleen!"

evilsnugglybunny

Rhiannon
Oct 1 2008, 11:46 PM
Nubia
No it isn't.....

Oh yeah..Lily is one whiney bitch! I cant stand her LOL!

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I have to say if Billy didn't describe Chloe as such a stalker I'd really like them. I thought they have good chem and I liked the flashbacks of New York. It was all quickly tainted for me though when Billy went on to describe her antics. She is obsessed with the Chancellor men for some reason.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

BradyDiva06
Oct 8 2008, 12:00 AM
I have to say if Billy didn't describe Chloe as such a stalker I'd really like them. I thought they have good chem and I liked the flashbacks of New York. It was all quickly tainted for me though when Billy went on to describe her antics. She is obsessed with the Chancellor men for some reason.
I think a lot of her obsession has to do with the fact her mother has been a life-long servant to the Chancellor family, and she wants to exploit them as much as possible for her own personal gain. She feels that Katherine and Jill used her mother and prevented Esther from really developing a strong bond with her.

I must say, even though she's a bitch, I really like the character and actress. As they add more layers to the role, she's becoming very complex and more interesting. She definitely has her issues.

I thought she had great chemistry with Billy too. Developing them as a couple looks interesting.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Oct 8 2008, 12:25 AM.

Shylock

I do like that they're showing Adam with some shades of gray in there, so to speak. He's bad, but has some good in him, but.. well, he's treading the line in between with him having doubts about doing this stuff with Jack against Victor.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

jcar03
Oct 1 2008, 12:04 PM

Please.
Word. I can't believe she's Dru's daughter.

I hate Colleen too. What a sleazy skank. It's ridiculous that Lily is upset that Colleen co-opted her job but not her ex-husband.

Phyllis needs a beatdown. I'm sick of her and Nick having sex all the time.

evilsnugglybunny

I love Chloe..she is one of my fave characters...yes she is psycho, but like someone previously said, she has so many layers...and i like the chemistry with her and billy...

cassie1013

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's sick of Phick sex. They think we're all just dying to see it too, like not really. They bore me to tears!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I don't like what Jack is doing to Adam, even though it's a case of "What goes around comes around" for Adam.....

stluee
Member Avatar
Sweet tea and sunshine

Q Steph
Oct 8 2008, 06:47 PM
jcar03
Oct 1 2008, 12:04 PM

Please.
Word. I can't believe she's Dru's daughter.

I hate Colleen too. What a sleazy skank. It's ridiculous that Lily is upset that Colleen co-opted her job but not her ex-husband.

Phyllis needs a beatdown. I'm sick of her and Nick having sex all the time.
I always want to punch Lily.Colleen is just like Brad conniving and devious!
Phyllis is smart and savvy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply