Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: October Discussion; Discuss life in Genoa City
Topic Started: Sep 27 2008, 01:20 PM (2,324 Views)
stluee
Member Avatar
Sweet tea and sunshine

Rhiannon
Oct 10 2008, 11:48 PM
I don't like what Jack is doing to Adam, even though it's a case of "What goes around comes around" for Adam.....
I kinda feel sorry for Adam.Jack is doing what Victor would do.I bet Victor would take advantage of one of Jack's sons if given the opportunity.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I'm happy that Jack told off Phyllis. She needs to step off.

Nikki is coming across like a shrew, shrieking at everyone about David Chow. I was smiling when Brad turned it around on her. He and Sharon should reunite. Jack and Sharon are so forced and boring.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Q Steph
Oct 12 2008, 08:46 AM
I'm happy that Jack told off Phyllis. She needs to step off.

Nikki is coming across like a shrew, shrieking at everyone about David Chow. I was smiling when Brad turned it around on her. He and Sharon should reunite. Jack and Sharon are so forced and boring.
I agree. Jack and Sharon never really had any spark. BRAD and Sharon really had some chemistry during their NY hotel fling. I'm also tired of the Phick sex stuff. Whatever sparks they had have just faded out. The sex scenes are forced and boring. I'm only glad that Phyllis is getting some of her edge back. I HATED the way she was turned into a Stepford Wife.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Will someone please make Vail Bloom and her mole go away?!?!

cassie1013

Totally agree, Brad and Sharon were HOT HOT HOT. I loved them and then they didn't go in that direction after teasing us for like, 2 years..I never really liked that LML took a "days of our lives-partner swap" route and paired Jack with Sharon. It hasn't done much for story line, I think tension could have been there just as easily if Brad had ended up with her. I guess it was a way to have Jack and Phyllis in the same story, but they're taking their time reuniting them too.

I think the ship has sailed with Brad and Sharon at this point. People are ancy about a Sharon and Nick reunion, and it seems like that's what the show is finally giving us. Phick went on way, way too long and I have NO idea why.

I also don't think they handled the writing well with Colleen and Lily. Let me preface this by saying that it doesn't seem to matter in soap land if someone hooks up with their siblings ex, best friends ex etc. - it rarely becomes and issue between the characters UNLESS they are younger. Which Colleen and Lily are - they are one of the few sets of 'best friends' this show has to offer, so it would have made more sense for Lily to be upset over Colleen and Daniel.

Adam and Heather are two peas in a pod. I want to slap the shit out of both of them, but I think we're supposed to feel that way..

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Phyllis had me Posted Image with the pastry bit today.......

jcar03
Member Avatar

I hate Heather can she just go away already.

extvgal

cassie1013
Oct 21 2008, 04:25 AM
Totally agree, Brad and Sharon were HOT HOT HOT. I loved them and then they didn't go in that direction after teasing us for like, 2 years..I never really liked that LML took a "days of our lives-partner swap" route and paired Jack with Sharon. It hasn't done much for story line, I think tension could have been there just as easily if Brad had ended up with her. I guess it was a way to have Jack and Phyllis in the same story, but they're taking their time reuniting them too.

I think the ship has sailed with Brad and Sharon at this point. People are ancy about a Sharon and Nick reunion, and it seems like that's what the show is finally giving us. Phick went on way, way too long and I have NO idea why.

I also don't think they handled the writing well with Colleen and Lily. Let me preface this by saying that it doesn't seem to matter in soap land if someone hooks up with their siblings ex, best friends ex etc. - it rarely becomes and issue between the characters UNLESS they are younger. Which Colleen and Lily are - they are one of the few sets of 'best friends' this show has to offer, so it would have made more sense for Lily to be upset over Colleen and Daniel.

Adam and Heather are two peas in a pod. I want to slap the shit out of both of them, but I think we're supposed to feel that way..
I very much like Brad and Sharon. Sharon Case has a good amount of chemistry with Don Diamont. The writers seem to be moving in that direction again. It could be good.

Nick and Phyllis are still together because a lot of people still like Nick and Phyllis. They're still getting a ton of mail and response from fans. But I agree that there is too much sex. It seems whenever the writers want to show us how happy they are, they show them getting it on. I mean, I'm a fan. I really am. But I don't need to see them doing it all the freakin time. Couples can be solid and connected without having their hands all over each other every moment of the day. But, it looks like the writers are going to blow Phick up for a while. I want to see a good story and for the show to make me love them again as opposed to just really like them. That frosting on the lip action today was not my cup of tea at all.
Good God, no Sharon and Nick. I would rather see the whole lot of them with new people than to watch that reconnection.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Who plays the Mexican Detective?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

jcar03
Oct 28 2008, 11:04 PM
Mark Damon Espinoza who played Jesse the guy who Andrea married on the original BH 90210......

jcar03
Member Avatar

I knew it!

I was watching Y&R on the other day and thought he look familiar then I was 90210 this morning and tonight I was like I think thats Jesse!

Thanks Rhi!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Oct 28 2008, 11:12 PM
jcar03
Oct 28 2008, 11:04 PM
Mark Damon Espinoza who played Jesse the guy who Andrea married on the original BH 90210......
GOOD LORDY LOU!! THAT is why he looked so familiar!! Thank you for that Rhiannon. I very rarely see the credits anymore and I stopped the magazines awhile back so I don't see casting info very often. At least not for day players. The only thing I can't figure out is why Jesse looks so much older now and I look...the ...same..as I did ...back then. :frown:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Oct 20 2008, 11:52 AM
Will someone please make Vail Bloom and her mole go away?!?!
Don't tell anyone else but I think she's pretty "HAWT" for a young gal, mole and all. Heather IS annoying the hell out of me these days and so is her goober boyfriend. :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply