Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eric just posted this about DAYS ;)
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 11:24 AM (1,327 Views)
jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

Yes it's true...

Time to go back to work!!! Looks like most of you have already heard, but I will be heading to Salem in Brady Black's shoes. I am anxiously looking forward to this next soap adventure, and hope you all will come along for the ride... All the best, E

http://ericmartsolf.yuku.com/topic/2050
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

I know,I was on at the same time he was,made my day,I love hearing from him,CONGRATS Eric,now I have 3 reasons to tune into DOOL,Jarlena and Eric.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Not an Eric or a Brady fan. But Brady is a DiMera/Kiriakis. He is Stefano's nephew, Victor's grandson, EJ and Lexie's cousin and so on and so forth.

They should so something with that and not just stick him back in a love triangle where he plays the stupid fool all the time. But given they hired Eric for the job, and given Eric's long run as Ethan on Passions, I fear they are going to waste the character just like they're doing with James and E.J.

Mason
Member Avatar

Gag me.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing. Not looking forward to Brady's return but glad Eric is excited.

Nicole Walker

YAY!!

King
Member Avatar

He better put his heart and soul into this or I hope they can his ass so fast it makes his head spin.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Sep 28 2008, 11:33 PM
He better put his heart and soul into this or I hope they can his ass so fast it makes his head spin.
I hope he learned that hand motions doesn't equal emotion.
Quote Post Goto Top

crymsinnstar74
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to his return. I am hoping to see his acting abilities without the character being dumbed down.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 28 2008, 11:34 PM
I hope he learned that hand motions doesn't equal emotion.
Amen. I hate the way he throws his hands around when he's talking. I really hope he used his time off to take some acting lessons.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

He looks like John, more than Kyle Lowder did. Lets just hope he picked up some acting skills.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply