Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Leann Hunley bio on SOD site
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 04:22 PM (729 Views)
hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/soapstarstats/leannhunleybio/

She's had one helluva career.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Check this out - :D

Quote:

Film Roles
Your Guardian (Tanna, 2001)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Cool! I love her.............

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Rakesh198
Sep 28 2008, 04:26 PM

Quote:

Film Roles
I saw that! lol

BTW, there's a ton of her prime time work on youtube in case anyone's interested.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

hoochielicious
Sep 28 2008, 05:00 PM
Rakesh198

Quote:

Film Roles
I saw that! lol

BTW, there's a ton of her prime time work on youtube in case anyone's interested.
Got the links?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rakesh198
Sep 28 2008, 06:23 PM
hoochielicious
Rakesh198

Quote:

Film Roles
I saw that! lol

Got the links?
Don't tell me you never saw her as Tamara Jacobs, the hot teacher Pacey got it on with on Dawson's Creek LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 28 2008, 11:51 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 28 2008, 06:23 PM
hoochielicious
Rakesh198

Quote:

Film Roles
I saw that! lol

Got the links?
Don't tell me you never saw her as Tamara Jacobs, the hot teacher Pacey got it on with on Dawson's Creek LOL
LOL You it! I've seen a few episodes here and there.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I must say that as a youngin', I didn't watch the early Tony and Anna days, but I was a freak for Dawson's Creek...so imagine my surprise when Anna returned last year and the first thing I saw was Ms. Jacobs...Pacey's hot teacher that he scored with in the grass of the Capeside park while Dawson caught it on film.
She was something else!!! I think I envy her more for kissing on Joshua Jackson than Thaao.

Thanks for sharing!!!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

She's so amazing.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

ladyofthelake
Sep 28 2008, 04:48 PM
Cool! I love her.............
Me too. She brings spice to every role she's in.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Here's what I have collected so far:

http://leannhunley.tripod.com/id24.html

I do have another Sheriff Lobo link to put up. If anyone spots any of her clips, pm me so I can add them.

Thanks.

:smooch:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thank you!

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

BTW, I just heard that Leann is not filming this week either. She's out of town.

beatrice1983
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 29 2008, 09:10 AM
I must say that as a youngin', I didn't watch the early Tony and Anna days, but I was a freak for Dawson's Creek...so imagine my surprise when Anna returned last year and the first thing I saw was Ms. Jacobs...Pacey's hot teacher that he scored with in the grass of the Capeside park while Dawson caught it on film.
She was something else!!! I think I envy her more for kissing on Joshua Jackson than Thaao.

Thanks for sharing!!!
I've found this chat transcript a while ago and I'd like to share it here. It is not much, but still some nice words.
It is from an E!Online Chat with Josh Jackson back in 1998. I think only 2 or 3 episodes of "Dawson's Creek" had been aired yet.

"Q: How long is this teacher thing going to last?
A: I can only say you need to watch and wait--but it goes on quite a while.

Q: What's it like kissing a woman twice your age?
A: It's kind of like kissing a woman the same age as you--nice. Leann Hunley is a beautiful woman, so it was good for me.

Q: Doesn't it feel like you're kissing your mother?
A: No--come on! No slight against my mother--I love ya', Mom--but Leann is a beautiful woman, and my mother is...my mother.

Q: So far, I know you and the teacher get caught on tape, but the suspense is killing me.
What else can you tell me?
A: Dawson inadvertently catches us on tape. Things start to unravel. The tape comes out, and they become less and less careful about the relationship until it all unwinds down the road.

Q: How much is your high school experience on the show like yours was in real life?
A: Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of an illicit affair with a stunning English teacher. But all the basic stuff we're going through is what everyone goes through--first dates and all that. No matter who you are, the first year of high school sucks. It's always an uncomfortable time."

That was that. Like I said not much, but nice.
I gotta tell you Josh will be the next George Clooney I bet.
greetz

MoonShadowed
Member Avatar

Leann is hot!
thanks for this, she's awesome
loved her in DC
never saw much early Days either...well I did, but there was no Tanna :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply