Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/6 *UPDATED 10/1*
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 07:13 PM (8,532 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SNS Spoilers

Nick gets a DUI.

Salem PD has a search warrant for Max.
Max finds Trent's wallet in Stephanie's purse.
Melanie and Stephanie take it to the mat.

Sami learns Nicole is pregnant.
EJ is forced to make a choice.

Theo goes missing.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22168

**UPDATED 9/29**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lucas encourages Sami to tell the truth about her baby; Max tells Melanie to stay way from Philip.

Tuesday
Sami decides not to tell EJ about their unborn baby; Marlena leaves the mansion without her divorce papers signed.

Wednesday
Bo and Roman continue to work on Trent's murder investigation; Roman and Bo find Max's bloody shirt.

Thursday
Chelsea visits Nick in jail; Kate is upset that her biopsy results are not in.

Friday
Abe and Lexie are frantic to find Theo; EJ tries to convince John to seek further treatment.

**UPDATED 9/30**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Melanie begins to recall what happened the night of Trent’s murder.

* Abe decides to run for Mayor.

* Chelsea tells Daniel to move on.

* Salem PD surprises Max with a search warrant for his room.

* Theo goes missing.

Thursday – Max finds Trent’s wallet in Stephanie’s purse.

Friday – Sami learns that Nicole is pregnant with EJ’s child.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 10/1**

Daily spoilers

Monday, October 6th
After Lucas prompts Sami to tell E.J. about the baby, he sees E.J. and congratulates him; John upends Marlena's divorce intention; Stefano wants the board to see John's instability; though warned, Melanie meets Philip but drops Trent's wallet.

Tuesday, October 7th
Lucas nearly tells E.J. about his unborn child; Nicole tries to say she's carrying E.J.'s baby but backs off; Marlena needs help to convince John to see a doctor; John and Nicole agree that he can help by being her friend.

Wednesday, October 8th
Bo and Roman keep investigating the murder; Mayor Marino suggests they consider Max a suspect; his bloodied shirt may be evidence; Nick gets a DUI and feels responsible for Trent's death; Melanie ruminates on the night he died; Sami calls her parents.

Thursday, October 9th
Chelsea sees Nick in jail and thinks he's hiding something; Melanie acts innocent with unconvinced Bo; the DA frees Max, who plans to be more open with Stephanie; Theo's distraught baby sitter cannot find him; Kate wants her biopsy results.

Friday, October 10th
Marlena and Roman meet Sami, who doesn't tell the truth about the baby; trying to convince John to seek help, E.J. tells him that he is self-centered; Abe and Lexie find Theo, who had gone to see Chelsea in hospital; Chelsea tells Daniel to move on.

Edited by Angie79, Oct 1 2008, 02:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Where are my John/Marlena/Stefano spoilers?? This is driving me crazy!! They start the story and it seems to be going in the right direction. John starting to have seizures, which probably means he's getting his memory back...Marlena coming to his rescue. Just like the good ole' days! They can't start it and then take two weeks off...It makes no sense to me at all!!!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

I hope Melanie and Stephanie just kill each other.

Uh-oh Nicole! This is what I was worried about, that Sami would find out about Nicole's pregnancy first. She won't take a liking to her nemesis having a baby with the father of 2 of her children. I think she's going to cause a lot of trouble for Nicole/Ejole now that she has this information.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Sep 28 2008, 07:36 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

maggs
Sep 28 2008, 07:33 PM
Where are my John/Marlena/Stefano spoilers?? This is driving me crazy!! They start the story and it seems to be going in the right direction. John starting to have seizures, which probably means he's getting his memory back...Marlena coming to his rescue. Just like the good ole' days! They can't start it and then take two weeks off...It makes no sense to me at all!!!
Dena Higley doesn't care two craps for J&M. She didn't in 2003, and she doesn't now.

leelee
Member Avatar

God. It looks like Nick/Melanie/Stephanie/Trent murder story has just taken over the show. The spoilers suck ass.

Jonatha

Theo goes missing, I don't like that one bit. Higley should keep the story about Theo's autism and not have something happen to him. I sincerely hope his missing means that he has just walked away from Lexie and she finds him right away. There's a thin line here and Higley better not pass over it by having Theo kidnapped.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Fuck, I don't care..as long as Nick gets airtime, I am fine. I am happy John/Marlena are not on my screen 24/7

daisysmommy

Jonatha
Sep 28 2008, 07:49 PM
Theo goes missing, I don't like that one bit. Higley should keep the story about Theo's autism and not have something happen to him. I sincerely hope his missing means that he has just walked away from Lexie and she finds him right away. There's a thin line here and Higley better not pass over it by having Theo kidnapped.
Well, I know too much about autism, unfortunately.
Afflicted kids often just randomly run off-- they often have lowered sense of danger and far fewer of the social instincts most kids have that bind them to home base. They have to be watched very carefully as a result. It is very common and I am sure that's what this spoiler is about.

Meanwhile-- I am not tuning in for the Max, Steph and Melanie show. Are they insane? WHO CARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

SNOOZE,wake me up when things get good.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Time for another serial killer LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 28 2008, 10:02 PM
Time for another serial killer LOL
Dear God, NO! LoL

hops
Member Avatar

maggs
That's the problem. They start something and then just drop it and wonder why fans loose interest. And no, I'm not asking for John & Marlena 24/7. I'd settle for 2 or 3 times a week as long as the story kept momentum and was written well.

I'll be taking another break myself.
Edited by hops, Sep 28 2008, 10:24 PM.

JustJo
Member Avatar

hops
Sep 28 2008, 10:21 PM
maggs
That's the problem. They start something and then just drop it and wonder why fans loose interest. And no, I'm not asking for John & Marlena 24/7. I'd settle for 2 or 3 times a week as long as the story kept momentum and was written well.

I'll be taking a break with ya'. Wake me when we get back to something interesting. :sleep:

Deleted User
Deleted User

JustJo
Sep 28 2008, 10:29 PM
hops
maggs

I'll be taking a break with ya'. Wake me when we get back to something interesting. :sleep:
You might as well be in a coma.
Quote Post Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

Since Sami finds out that Nicole is pregnant, I bet she won't tell EJ about her own. Which is stupid. But then again...Sami is stupid.

Same ole, same ole

Deleted User
Deleted User

MericP
Sep 29 2008, 12:22 AM
Since Sami finds out that Nicole is pregnant, I bet she won't tell EJ about her own. Which is stupid. But then again...Sami is stupid.

Same ole, same ole
Short, sweet and right on target.
Quote Post Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

And then the more I think about that, the more I hate it.

She's going to come up with all these sped reasons for not telling him.

Nicole is having his child, yadda yadda

She is not sure of Ej's feelings for her, yadda yadda..

All not valid reasons for not telling him about her own baby.

I can see EJ moving on with nicole. I can just see it. And that'll be painful to watch because I don't think Ari and James have "it".

And Sami'll be alone. It'll be her fault. I wonder if she'll try to pass the baby off as Lucas', just to stick it to EJ for sleeping with Nicole. Samieqsue.

And I already mentioned how stupid she is. Grrr...now i won't be able to stop. :lol:
Edited by MericP, Sep 29 2008, 12:30 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Well, since I know that spoilers don't tell the whole story, I'll be watching. THEN I'll complain, LOL.

Kyrai

JustJo
Sep 28 2008, 10:29 PM
hops
maggs

Same here. I usually watch all the stories, but the stories are so boring that I feel like I'm wasting my time. I'll be checking out prevuze to see if it's worth watching the ep from this point on.

JandM4evermore
Member Avatar

John and Marlena are the only thing keeping this show on the air and we get nothing on them this week. Well I won't be watching either.

I don't give a damn about who killed Trent, Kate can die from lung cancer for all I care.

AS for EJ getting Sami and Nicole pregnant, who the hell cares who many women the rapist can impregnant.

Dena Higley is an ass when it comes to writing this show and the ratings are tanking again.

It just sickens me!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply