Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/6 *UPDATED 10/1*
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 07:13 PM (8,496 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Mason
Sep 28 2008, 10:03 PM
Amello
Sep 28 2008, 10:02 PM
Time for another serial killer LOL
Dear God, NO! LoL
Could we please send Terry to DOOL. The younger cast needs to be rid of.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ladyofthelake
Sep 29 2008, 05:51 AM
Well, since I know that spoilers don't tell the whole story, I'll be watching. THEN I'll complain, LOL.
Same here as always.

I also like the characters involved. I'm loving the balance of late so I'm cool with these.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really hope that Stephanie and Melanie fighting is a real catfight, and not some stupid foodfight like we've been seeing on this show recently (first with Sami and Carrie in 2006 and most recently Nicole and Chloe, and then Chloe and Sami). I want an old school, hardcore catfight and with Gary Tomlin there, and his love for camp, I hope that's what we get. I want to see Stephanie and Melanie rolling on the grown, banging heads off the floor. LOL!

FOOL4DOOL

DolceDiMera
Sep 28 2008, 07:34 PM
I hope Melanie and Stephanie just kill each other.

Uh-oh Nicole! This is what I was worried about, that Sami would find out about Nicole's pregnancy first. She won't take a liking to her nemesis having a baby with the father of 2 of her children. I think she's going to cause a lot of trouble for Nicole/Ejole now that she has this information.
Sami's forte has always been to go into hospital computer and change the dna of babies. It would be a travesty for her to do anything at all to manipulate the news she found out.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Lucas will probably marry Sami again to keep the baby away from EJ.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ God, I hope not.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Here's a little tidbit for ya that should air in about three weeks:

Sami is held at gunpoint by a guy that also shoots the Mayor. The gunman is being played by Alex Mendoza, who used to be on Port Charles.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh and Abe does decide to run for mayor but a scandal comes up. Not sure what that scandal is yet. And there is a hair-pulling catfight between Stephanie and Melanie coming up as well.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Thanks, Kitty.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

thanks OBK! I just heard you posted this and i had to see what it was. lol Boy do news travel fast.... LMAO

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, where'd you get your info?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Sep 29 2008, 04:56 PM
thanks OBK! I just heard you posted this and i had to see what it was. lol Boy do news travel fast.... LMAO
LOL, I have a new source. If these scenes air, then I'll know the source is very reliable! :cheers:

Kiren_Dar

MericP
Sep 29 2008, 12:22 AM
Since Sami finds out that Nicole is pregnant, I bet she won't tell EJ about her own. Which is stupid. But then again...Sami is stupid.

Same ole, same ole
How is it stupid for Sami NOT to tell EJ, it's soap 101. Sami Is NOYT STupid :flipoff:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 29 2008, 05:01 PM
Rakesh198
Sep 29 2008, 04:56 PM
LOL, I have a new source. If these scenes air, then I'll know the source is very reliable! :cheers:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Lets hope it's true. :)

Kiren_Dar

MericP
Sep 29 2008, 12:30 AM
And then the more I think about that, the more I hate it.

She's going to come up with all these sped reasons for not telling him.

Nicole is having his child, yadda yadda

She is not sure of Ej's feelings for her, yadda yadda..

All not valid reasons for not telling him about her own baby.

I can see EJ moving on with nicole. I can just see it. And that'll be painful to watch because I don't think Ari and James have "it".

And Sami'll be alone. It'll be her fault. I wonder if she'll try to pass the baby off as Lucas', just to stick it to EJ for sleeping with Nicole. Samieqsue.

And I already mentioned how stupid she is. Grrr...now i won't be able to stop. :lol:
I can't possibly see EJ and that skank ending up together. Whatt ever 'it' is, they don;t have it, Now Sami and Ej have the chemistry that can take Days to a whole new level if they were just able to exp[lore that relationship and let it blossom.

Unlike POD-EJ and :drunk:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I wouldn't count on that Kiren_Dar. Nicole and EJ have scenes coming up, as do Sami and EJ and Sami and Lucas - and lest we forget, Lucas and Chloe. Looks like the writers are going to keep the ping-pong matches going.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kiren_Dar
Sep 29 2008, 05:07 PM
Now Sami and Ej have the chemistry that can take Days to a whole new level if they were just able to explore that relationship and let it blossom.
Yes...a whole new low.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I just saw the SNS spoiler about Melanie and Steph "taking it to the mat," so I guess the spoilers I posted look to be accurate! :applause:

Yes, it looks like a campy, hair-pulling knock-down, drag-out between Stephanie and Melanie.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

OneBadKitty
Sep 29 2008, 05:30 PM
I just saw the SNS spoiler about Melanie and Steph "taking it to the mat," so I guess the spoilers I posted look to be accurate! :applause:

Yes, it looks like a campy, hair-pulling knock-down, drag-out between Stephanie and Melanie.
I'd rather watch Melanie and Chelsea get into it.

Mason
Member Avatar

I hope Melanie and Stephanie kill each other.

Yeah, that's right, Terry. I said it. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply