Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/6 *UPDATED 10/1*
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 07:13 PM (8,313 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info, OBK!!! So glad you have some interesting news! I am in spoiler withdrawls and a little fix is always appreciated!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

daisysmommy
Sep 28 2008, 09:12 PM
Jonatha
Sep 28 2008, 07:49 PM
Theo goes missing, I don't like that one bit. Higley should keep the story about Theo's autism and not have something happen to him. I sincerely hope his missing means that he has just walked away from Lexie and she finds him right away. There's a thin line here and Higley better not pass over it by having Theo kidnapped.
Well, I know too much about autism, unfortunately.
Afflicted kids often just randomly run off-- they often have lowered sense of danger and far fewer of the social instincts most kids have that bind them to home base. They have to be watched very carefully as a result. It is very common and I am sure that's what this spoiler is about.

Meanwhile-- I am not tuning in for the Max, Steph and Melanie show. Are they insane? WHO CARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?
Yes, I agree with what you say about autism and how children must be watched. My point was I hope Higley doesn't make this a kidnapping by Stefano kind of thing.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info, OBK! It sounds like great things coming up. It has me interested.

I like the thought of Abe running for mayor. I could believe it.

And I'm kind of surprised to see Sami involved in the gunman situation with the mayor. I wonder how Sami and mayor end up together.

And I'm so glad Stephanie and Melanie are having an old-fashoined catfight. I was hoping with Tomlin at DAYS, we would get some camp like this back. Remember the catfight between Marlena and Kristen? So good. It puts the "catfights" that we've seeing, with Carrie and Sami, Chloe and Nicole and then Chloe and Sami, to shame.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 29 2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the info, OBK! It sounds like great things coming up. It has me interested.

And I'm kind of surprised to see Sami involved in the gunman situation with the mayor. I wonder how Sami and mayor end up together.

And I'm so glad Stephanie and Melanie are having an old-fashoined catfight. I was hoping with Tomlin at DAYS, we would get some camp like this back. Remember the catfight between Marlena and Kristen? So good. It puts the "catfights" that we've seeing, with Carrie and Sami, Chloe and Nicole and then Chloe and Sami, to shame.
It looks like the Mayor is at the front door of the Dimera mansion and gets shot. I believe Sami witnesses the shooting.

MericP
Member Avatar

Kiren_Dar
Sep 29 2008, 05:03 PM
MericP
Sep 29 2008, 12:22 AM
Since Sami finds out that Nicole is pregnant, I bet she won't tell EJ about her own. Which is stupid. But then again...Sami is stupid.

Same ole, same ole
How is it stupid for Sami NOT to tell EJ, it's soap 101. Sami Is NOYT STupid :flipoff:
Because, if Sami were smart, she'd even the playing field.

At this point, both she and Nicole are pregnant with EJ's babies. I would want EJ to know if I was having his kid. She has no reason not to tell him...he seems to be very much into her, so why would she not tell him?

Does she really want to sit back mutely as Nicole tells him of her own pregnancy and watch as EJ dotes on his unborn child with another woman? If she does then more power to her. She causes her own mess and she creates her own misery.

Stupid.

daisysmommy

Mason
Sep 29 2008, 05:56 PM
I hope Melanie and Stephanie kill each other.

Yeah, that's right, Terry. I said it. ;)
Word UP!

Days4Life

ladyofthelake
Sep 29 2008, 05:51 AM
Well, since I know that spoilers don't tell the whole story, I'll be watching. THEN I'll complain, LOL.
I agree. The spoilers are usually so vague that it's impossible to judge the show based on these blurbs. I like to at least watch the show before I complain...and sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 29 2008, 06:52 PM

I remember reading somewhere that the mayor is on Stefano's payroll.........this could be interesting.............wonder if EJ will save the day?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lucas encourages Sami to tell the truth about her baby; Max tells Melanie to stay way from Philip.

Tuesday
Sami decides not to tell EJ about their unborn baby; Marlena leaves the mansion without her divorce papers signed.

Wednesday
Bo and Roman continue to work on Trent's murder investigation; Roman and Bo find Max's bloody shirt.

Thursday
Chelsea visits Nick in jail; Kate is upset that her biopsy results are not in.

Friday
Abe and Lexie are frantic to find Theo; EJ tries to convince John to seek further treatment.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Please tell me they aren't chem-testing Melanie and Philip.

Mason

Angie79
Sep 29 2008, 10:05 PM
Sami decides not to tell EJ about their unborn baby
Yeah, because that worked out so well the last time, Sami. :eyeroll:

MericP
Member Avatar

Why Sami? Why?

God.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 29 2008, 10:43 PM
Angie79
Sep 29 2008, 10:05 PM
Sami decides not to tell EJ about their unborn baby
Yeah, because that worked out so well the last time, Sami. :eyeroll:
Lol, she just never learns :eyeroll:

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Tripp
Sep 29 2008, 10:08 PM
Please tell me they aren't chem-testing Melanie and Philip.
The thought makes me gag, but if they are tested, I'd be lying if I said I thought it wouldn't happen at some point.

hops
Member Avatar

Thanks. A Marlena spoiler...wow, but why is it about the divorce papers again. I wish we could move on.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

YAWN!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good stuff, OBK. Keep the scoop coming :smile: .

The Mayor being shot and Sami's involvement sounds interesting. I love Abe running for mayor too.

As for the CDN spoilers, not much to go on. Those spoilers never really give you much but I do like some of it. Not too sure on the Philip/Melanie interaction. I would be ok with it had they not made Melanie 17 going on 18 unless they plan on aging her, which wouldn't surprise me since she said she was 17 when Ed Scott's stuff was still in play. I do like the idea of fiery Melanie and Philip.

Not too excited about Sami lying to EJ. That reeks of nothing but a cheap attempt to make Sami vindictive again. Just give the character a break. It just seems like they can't write her as a mature schemer. It's either a over the top, weeping heroine or an irrational, repeating the same mistakes schemer. There is just no in between and it doesn't seem to matter who writes for her.

The J&M stuff IMO has stalled because they may be all out of ideas as to new John and they don't know what to do with J&M after the old John returns. Either that or they want John and Marlena to reunite for the holidays and want to pace the story to go along with that.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 30 2008, 12:35 AM.

Nicole Walker

Why is Lucas the one that finds out about Sami's pregnancy? I wonder if she'll talk him into posing as the baby's father. Mel and Phil that's interesting. Isn't Mel underage?
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 30 2008, 12:41 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Nicole Dimera
Sep 30 2008, 12:40 AM
Why is Lucas the one that finds out about Sami's pregnancy? I wonder if she'll talk him into posing as the baby's father. Mel and Phil that's interesting. Isn't Mel underage?
I think Melanie is 17.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nicole Dimera
Sep 30 2008, 12:40 AM
If Lucas is staying on, I can see that happening.

Actually, that intrigues me. Lucas and Sami would kind of be scheming partners in crime again so that may be a positive.

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply