Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/6 *UPDATED 10/1*
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 07:13 PM (8,556 Views)
zyona

Mason
Sep 30 2008, 09:34 PM
Charmqn
Sep 30 2008, 06:50 PM
there are not chem testing Melanie and Phillip..and Melanie is not useless...
Well, that's a matter of opinion, and in my own opinion, she absolutely is pointless. As far as I'm concerned, she serves no purpose.
I agree with you i don't see her purpose, i wish they recast or bring abie back instead.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Already watched the episode. The Philip/Melanie stuff is nothing. I do think she will end up trying to use him and maybe flirt with him but that's it. Philip is not interested at all, unlike with Morgan where things were hinted at right away.

Spoilers are sounding good. Hope the current pace keeps up.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Well, the spoiler about Max telling Melanie to stay away from Phillip is for next week; not this week.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
Sep 30 2008, 10:16 PM
Well, the spoiler about Max telling Melanie to stay away from Phillip is for next week; not this week.
Right but they first interact tomorrow and it's a big fat nothing, really. She confuses him for Victor and he can't get away fast enough once she tells him her story. He seems a bit miffed because she's wasting his time so I doubt whatever is coming will mean anything as far as romance goes for them.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Oh, I agree that I don't see a romance happening between them. I was just pointing out that the stuff with them tomorrow has nothing to do with the spoiler that is being discussed.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Oh, I know Angie. I just think if what was coming next week was going somewhere romantically things would play out different tomorrow.

Sindacco

fenderbabe
Sep 30 2008, 07:18 PM
I agree with that Cassie, and not even 28, more like 26 since we saw him as a baby in high school not that long ago.

Am I the only one who thinks that a scene between a man and a woman is just that? A scene between a man and a woman? Just because people have scenes together doesn't mean they're going to start dating. God, I wish that [INSERT WRITER HERE] never started "switching" up the couples and making everyone screw each other or we all wouldn't be worried about a mid-20's male and a teenage girl interacting in an episode.
Exactly, but most Days-viewers are obsessed with couples and pairings.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Maybe EJ will represent Melanie in the case brought against her, and she will crush on him then. Which sucks because EJ has enough crazy chicks all over him right now....he doesn't need another one.

hajones1

I am sorry that I have to ask again but wahere are the daily spoiler long verse for 6 and 10 thank you in advance.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Alligato
Oct 1 2008, 08:00 AM
Maybe EJ will represent Melanie in the case brought against her, and she will crush on him then. Which sucks because EJ has enough crazy chicks all over him right now....he doesn't need another one.
Guys, I think Terry made up the EJ crush spoiler for Melanie.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Tripp
Oct 1 2008, 10:18 AM
Alligato
Oct 1 2008, 08:00 AM
Guys, I think Terry made up the EJ crush spoiler for Melanie.
It's a good thing Terry only makes up shit I don't want to see; otherwise, I would be disappointed to learn his spoilers/rumors/spumors are fake.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, October 6th
After Lucas prompts Sami to tell E.J. about the baby, he sees E.J. and congratulates him; John upends Marlena's divorce intention; Stefano wants the board to see John's instability; though warned, Melanie meets Philip but drops Trent's wallet.

Tuesday, October 7th
Lucas nearly tells E.J. about his unborn child; Nicole tries to say she's carrying E.J.'s baby but backs off; Marlena needs help to convince John to see a doctor; John and Nicole agree that he can help by being her friend.

Wednesday, October 8th
Bo and Roman keep investigating the murder; Mayor Marino suggests they consider Max a suspect; his bloodied shirt may be evidence; Nick gets a DUI and feels responsible for Trent's death; Melanie ruminates on the night he died; Sami calls her parents.

Thursday, October 9th
Chelsea sees Nick in jail and thinks he's hiding something; Melanie acts innocent with unconvinced Bo; the DA frees Max, who plans to be more open with Stephanie; Theo's distraught baby sitter cannot find him; Kate wants her biopsy results.

Friday, October 10th
Marlena and Roman meet Sami, who doesn't tell the truth about the baby; trying to convince John to seek help, E.J. tells him that he is self-centered; Abe and Lexie find Theo, who had gone to see Chelsea in hospital; Chelsea tells Daniel to move on.

peaches179

zzzzzzz. Thanks for posting!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ew to thought of Philip and Melanie as a romantic couple. First Morgan, and now Melanie? Just give the guy someone his own age. If they're not going to give Chloe to him solely, bring on someone new that's in his age range. Stop making Philip out to be this pedophile. Geez!

They can't put Philip and Melanie together. Their combined names dooms them - Phelanie (felony, like what Philip would be committing for sleeping with an underage girl.) ;)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Sariah
Oct 1 2008, 03:32 PM
Quote:

Ew to thought of Philip and Melanie as a romantic couple. First Morgan, and now Melanie? Just give the guy someone his own age. If they're not going to give Chloe to him solely, bring on someone new that's in his age range. Stop making Philip out to be this pedophile. Geez!

They can't put Philip and Melanie together. Their combined names dooms them - Phelanie (felony, like what Philip would be committing for sleeping with an underage girl.) ;)
Good one! Reminds me of why Steve and Billie could never take, they'd be Sillie. Which they were.

But I'm still not liking the pHilip/Melanie stuff. Not so much worrying about them as a couple (yet) but why does Philip give a FUCK who killed Trent? I know Melanie asked but since when has he ever gotten involved in complete strangers problems? And given how close he got into trouble with the Paul thing, you'd think he would run far away from anything involving murder.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Boo to Theo going to see Chelsea. I want Theo to see his grandpa.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Tripp
Oct 1 2008, 03:35 PM
Sariah
Quote:

Good one! Reminds me of why Steve and Billie could never take, they'd be Sillie. Which they were.

But I'm still not liking the pHilip/Melanie stuff. Not so much worrying about them as a couple (yet) but why does Philip give a FUCK who killed Trent? I know Melanie asked but since when has he ever gotten involved in complete strangers problems? And given how close he got into trouble with the Paul thing, you'd think he would run far away from anything involving murder.
Philip may be trying to help out Victor, who wants Caroline absolved of the crime. If Philip can prove someone else did it that would make Victor very happy.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Paxton
Oct 1 2008, 04:12 PM
Tripp
Oct 1 2008, 03:35 PM
Sariah
Quote:

Philip may be trying to help out Victor, who wants Caroline absolved of the crime. If Philip can prove someone else did it that would make Victor very happy.
So maybe he plants the wallet? I don't know why he would frame Stephanie unless he got her purse confused with Melanie's.

That actually would be really soapy fun. Stax eventually find Melanie's fingerprints on the wallet and accuse her of the frame up. Melanie will be confused on how it got in Stephanie's purse because she lost it. Of course they don't believe her.

And either Nick sides with Melanie but it puts him at odds with Stax or he sides with Stax and it estranges he and Melanie.

six
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 1 2008, 03:59 PM
Boo to Theo going to see Chelsea. I want Theo to see his grandpa.
Me too. Lexie is way more fun as a Dimera, and I want her and Theo take their place in that family..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Doesn't sound like a bad week but not very exciting.

I always hate October on soaps. Last October was the only year in recent memory (other then 2003) where alot of shit seemed to be happening. It's usually just a lame setup month to sweeps and beyond with very few bright moments.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply