Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/6 *UPDATED 10/1*
Topic Started: Sep 28 2008, 07:13 PM (8,479 Views)
Nicole Walker

Oh EJ you're gonna be eating your words! FBI guy comes on sometime in October just in time to mend Nicole's broken heart. LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Nicole Dimera
Oct 1 2008, 07:48 PM
Oh EJ you're gonna be eating your words! FBI guy comes on sometime in October just in time to mend Nicole's broken heart. LOL!
Clearly there relationship was purley physical as he obviously doubts whether the baby is his, so whether he is wrong or not, I don't see there relationship going much farther then it's present state. Sure he may ask her to move in, that doesn't equate love LMAO!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ginababe
Oct 1 2008, 08:50 PM
Nicole Dimera
Clearly there relationship was purley physical as he obviously doubts whether the baby is his, so whether he is wrong or not, I don't see there relationship going much farther then it's present state. Sure he may ask her to move in, that doesn't equate love LMAO!
I don't see that Nicole Dimera said anything funny. She is entitled to her opinion.
Definitely, he's not drooling with mad desiring love for Sami either. Sure, they had a nice banter over that resume, but Sami and Lucas had nice rapport, too.

Alligato
Member Avatar

According to the other thread, Mr. FBI Galen is Sami's love interest, not Nicoles.
I guess we will soon find out!
I am kind of finding all of this very exciting and intriguing. Who is going to end up with who??? I hope we don't NOT have an answer!

Nicole Walker

^I doubt he's for Sami.

MericP
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 1 2008, 02:58 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, October 6th
After Lucas prompts Sami to tell E.J. about the baby, he sees E.J. and congratulates him; John upends Marlena's divorce intention; Stefano wants the board to see John's instability; though warned, Melanie meets Philip but drops Trent's wallet.

Tuesday, October 7th
Lucas nearly tells E.J. about his unborn child; Nicole tries to say she's carrying E.J.'s baby but backs off; Marlena needs help to convince John to see a doctor; John and Nicole agree that he can help by being her friend.

Wednesday, October 8th
Bo and Roman keep investigating the murder; Mayor Marino suggests they consider Max a suspect; his bloodied shirt may be evidence; Nick gets a DUI and feels responsible for Trent's death; Melanie ruminates on the night he died; Sami calls her parents.

Thursday, October 9th
Chelsea sees Nick in jail and thinks he's hiding something; Melanie acts innocent with unconvinced Bo; the DA frees Max, who plans to be more open with Stephanie; Theo's distraught baby sitter cannot find him; Kate wants her biopsy results.

Friday, October 10th
Marlena and Roman meet Sami, who doesn't tell the truth about the baby; trying to convince John to seek help, E.J. tells him that he is self-centered; Abe and Lexie find Theo, who had gone to see Chelsea in hospital; Chelsea tells Daniel to move on.
Holy crap.

Lucas better not waste time and tell EJ already. Someone's got to..I do not care at this point who it is.

Go lucas. :rockon:

neanar

:flipoff: wtf i've been waiting forever it seems to see sami and ej together . i'm pissed and i hate nicole. would someone just kill her already ? enough is enough with the whole love triangle thing just have sami and ej be happy for once. i meam omg and get it over with and i hope that ali is ejs and not lucas' either! i love ejami and can't stand ejole i've been watching this show all my life ,but am starting to get pretty mad are you trying to lose fans or what ? i mean get real would you and stick to the good stuff and let me tell ya ej and nicole not the good stuff i absolutely hate this story line the only good thing that could come of this stoyline is if sami goes back to her good old self and finally does nicole in for good! oh wait that might actually make some of us fans happy we wouldn't want that now would we? besides i thought ej was su[pposed to be a dimera woukld you make him start acting like one again he was more fun that way the new ej is boring .the old ej would be all over sami like white on rice this ej doesn't know what he wants confused much?the writers need to get back top some basic days 101 and do some real writing instead of this blah blah blah junk and whats with the john and marlena crap and as for trebnt who cares he wasn;t on the show for long anyway

ginababe
BANNED

ladyofthelake
Oct 1 2008, 09:02 PM
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
I don't see that Nicole Dimera said anything funny. She is entitled to her opinion.
Definitely, he's not drooling with mad desiring love for Sami either. Sure, they had a nice banter over that resume, but Sami and Lucas had nice rapport, too.
well that's you, but I found it pretty funny, and as you said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I simply stated mine.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
He will be eating his words, I can't wait. EJ will be in the doghouse for a while, but he will just have some making up to do ;)

FOOL4DOOL

Paxton
Sep 30 2008, 03:52 PM
FOOL4DOOL
Sep 30 2008, 03:47 PM
OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 03:08 PM
Never mind. She wants Phillip to get VICTOR to track down her father's killer.

Whew!
As previously stated, she is after money. Have you been watching show from the first day they showed Melanie in France?
She is all about cozying up to guys for money.
Yes, but they were younger men as I recall, closer to her own age. Philip is completely and totally out of her league--much older and more sophisticated than her previous targets.
Thank God, for his more sophistication. I saw how her winning smile left him unimpressed. She isn't used to that, and you could see it on her face.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ginababe
Oct 2 2008, 12:49 AM
ladyofthelake
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
well that's you, but I found it pretty funny, and as you said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I simply stated mine.
It was the way you said it, but hey, whatever.

ginababe
BANNED

ladyofthelake
Oct 2 2008, 06:52 PM
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
wtf cares? seriously?

jane1978

Alligato
Oct 1 2008, 11:15 PM
According to the other thread, Mr. FBI Galen is Sami's love interest, not Nicoles.
I am kind of finding all of this very exciting and intriguing. Who is going to end up with who??? I hope we don't NOT have an answer!
Nobody said he will be her love interest. He is coming to Salem as an FBI agent and Sami will witness a murder of the mayor. I´m pretty sure when the mags said they will have scenes together it wasn´t anything romantic but related to the federal investigation of the murder.
Edited by jane1978, Oct 3 2008, 10:20 AM.

Nicole Walker

^Great. I can't wait to see Galen.

Alligato
Member Avatar

jane1978
Oct 3 2008, 10:20 AM
Alligato
Nobody said he will be her love interest. He is coming to Salem as an FBI agent and Sami will witness a murder of the mayor. I´m pretty sure when the mags said they will have scenes together it wasn´t anything romantic but related to the federal investigation of the murder.
All over the boards, there is a rumor that GG is Sami's love interest. It was the headline of one of the weekly rags.
Here is a clip from Nelson's Report:

"Is Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) the DAYS vet rumoured to be on his way out? Well, it sure looks that way. While I couldn’t confirm this as fact, close sources to the show inform The Suds Report, “Along with EJ, Galen Gering’s coming in as Sami’s new love, so it doesn’t look good for our cad, Lucas. It’s also no secret Arianne Zuker [Nicole] and Dattilo aren’t getting along.”

So, I am not saying that I believe this...as I don't know why they would make Sami pregnant with EJ's baby then have her fall for another guy, but I didn't make the GG love interest thing up.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ginababe
Oct 2 2008, 08:31 PM
ladyofthelake
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
wtf cares? seriously?
Probably the people you use that tone with, but whatever.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

jane1978
Oct 3 2008, 10:20 AM
Alligato
The thing is......it's difficult to rely on what the mags say now, when TPTB might change course and go another way. It could be Nicole or Allison.
You know, for all we know, Allison might decide to extend her maternity leave. It has certainly been known to happen. Personally, I want FBI Guy to be for Sami so Nicole can have EJ. LOL. In my dream world, since NOTHING goes my way on Days. But, hell, I keep pluggin' along and lovin' it anyway for some asinine reason! :D

FOOL4DOOL

ladyofthelake
Oct 3 2008, 04:39 PM
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
wtf cares? seriously?
Ginababe, I left soapcentral board because ejami group made it into something I didn't want to be part of.
You know you post that kind of "wtf" stuff there, and can't you leave it there?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

FOOL4DOOL
Oct 4 2008, 08:09 AM
ladyofthelake
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
wtf cares? seriously?
Ginababe, I left soapcentral board because ejami group made it into something I didn't want to be part of.
:hail: :hail:

ginababe
BANNED

ladyofthelake
Oct 5 2008, 05:54 PM
FOOL4DOOL
Oct 4 2008, 08:09 AM
ladyofthelake
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
ladyofthelake
ginababe
Nicole Dimera
wtf cares? seriously?
:hail: :hail:
Sorry, but I get a bit irritated when I have a certain someone constantly going around nit-picking my posts, it gets a bit annoying after a while, almost stalkerish...Maybe that person needs to get a life instead of being so concerned about how I word my posts, and last I checked, this community was a say what you want community and if you can't handle that, sorry, but that is not my problem. I'm not going to stifle myself because it might hurt someones feelings. Anyway, I'm done talking about this ridiculous blown out of proportion topic, that shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. And if the mods or administrators and ONLY IF those people have a problem with my posts, they can deal with it, otherwise, please keep the back seat moderating to yourselves.
Edited by ginababe, Oct 6 2008, 12:26 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply