Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Few James Scott videos; Soaps in the City
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 09:19 AM (662 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

They are about half way down the page. Select the one you want from the list in the white box.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/SITC/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie ... what a great interview!

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks, he looks great and I'm glad he's excited about Tomlin. I figured that storylines were being altered, that was pretty obvious on screen.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Thanks awesone video with James , love the hair he is sporting now.Looks a bit straighter

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

No surprise. We all suspected re-writes and changes. James' facial expression said it all when he talked about how the EP and writers need to be together on things. I chuckled at that because it seems like everyone at Days is trying to talk around Higley/Scott.

James seems to not know what he wants to do as far as staying. Can't say I blame him with the way his story and character has been handled. Hopefully he sticks around.

naley12
Member Avatar

James interview was Awesome and is it just me or does James look hotter with his hair like that?? IMO he does I want and hope his hair is like that on days
BTW; Angie

naley12
Member Avatar

thanks for posting sorry got cut off LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply