Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown RUMOR; Grain of salt please....
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 01:09 PM (4,892 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

Don't know who reliable this site is BUT, according to Soaptown, whomever the vet is that was on the bubble HAS BEEN LET GO.

http://www.soaptownusa.com/looselips.html

I assume SOD will get the scoop this week, if this is true.

My money is on LK :frown: or BD, I'm hoping it's the latter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Relax... it says "RUMOR HAS IT"

And where do you think they got that item? From me and I know as much as you guys!

Jonatha

Thanks for posting, Pearly.

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:15 PM

And where do you think they got that item? From me and I know as much as you guys!
Oh! Wait a minute....you write for Soaptown?

Color me confused......

ETA: Did you read that I wrote "grain of salt please...." on the title?
Edited by Pearly, Sep 30 2008, 01:19 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

For the record, they are not reporting this as news. The item clearly states that it's a RUMOR and it's also in the gossip section.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 30 2008, 01:18 PM
OneBadKitty

Color me confused......
Yes, Pearly I do write for Soaptown. :D

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
For the record, they are not reporting this as news. The item clearly states that it's a RUMOR and it's also in the gossip section.

TITLE EDITED!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Thanks Pearly, I appreciate it! :smooch:

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:19 PM
Pearly
OneBadKitty

Color me confused......
Yes, Pearly I do write for Soaptown. :D
Okay...so if they got this from you and you know as much as us (which I thought was that the vet was still on the bubble) why are they stating that the rumor is that the person has been let go? :ermmmm:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I read that item somewhere else and now I can't remember where I saw it. Then I passed it on as a rumor to ST.

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks Pearly, I appreciate it! :smooch:
No problem....didn't mean to cause a stir for you.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm not sure what to think........

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:22 PM
I read that item somewhere else and now I can't remember where I saw it. Then I passed it on as a rumor to ST.
Oh, okay. :)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, in regards to your other spoilers from yesterday, Lucas made an ominus statement to Sami today about leaving the door unlocked and anyone could get in........sounds like your source may be good!!

Pearly
Member Avatar

You know, I'm sorry I'm posted this but I just have such high anxiety over this vet being fired that I'm grasping at straws. I think this is going to be a significant firing IMO. :drunk:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

It might have been Nelson's column where I saw it. Damn Sometimer's Disease! I know I read it somewhere because I was trying to find out who it could be.

Let's wait and see what happens, or doesn't happen.

And Janalh, the mayor doesn't even make it in the door of the D-mansion before he gets shot. I also think the mayor may soon be dead.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And Sometimer's Diease strikes again... I'm not sure it's the D-mansion because I can't remember what the doors look like! LOL. But the mayor does have scenes coming up with Stefano.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:28 PM
It might have been Nelson's column where I saw it. Damn Sometimer's Disease! I know I read it somewhere because I was trying to find out who it could be.

Let's wait and see what happens, or doesn't happen.

And Janalh, the mayor doesn't even make it in the door of the D-mansion before he gets shot. I also think the mayor may soon be dead.
Seriously???? I mean he just started........oh well...........sounds like it could be a interesting story!!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, do you think this is the "happy/catastrophic" story KC was talking about in the fall preview of sod?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I know the mayor gets shot because Sami witnesses it and the gunman turns the gun on her. Is the mayor dead? That I'm not sure about but since Abe is running for mayor, he'd still need some competition, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply