Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown RUMOR; Grain of salt please....
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 01:09 PM (4,900 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 30 2008, 01:32 PM
OBK, do you think this is the "happy/catastrophic" story KC was talking about in the fall preview of sod?
I didn't read the article so I could only venture a guess at this point.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:28 PM
It might have been Nelson's column where I saw it. Damn Sometimer's Disease! I know I read it somewhere because I was trying to find out who it could be.

Let's wait and see what happens, or doesn't happen.

And Janalh, the mayor doesn't even make it in the door of the D-mansion before he gets shot. I also think the mayor may soon be dead.
OMG!

Who would have a connection DiMansion, would flip out, hold Sami at gunpoint and shoot the mayor?

Two names come to my mind:

1) Nicole
2) John (if his motherboard starts going haywire, you betcha!)
Edited by Pearly, Sep 30 2008, 01:36 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:34 PM
JANALH
Sep 30 2008, 01:32 PM
OBK, do you think this is the "happy/catastrophic" story KC was talking about in the fall preview of sod?
I didn't read the article so I could only venture a guess at this point.
It's what he was previewing for Nov sweeps, he said it would start the end of Oct, so that kind of fits into your time frame.....don't know what sounds happy about it though!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Another thing that doesn't fit that KC said was it would involve Lucas, Chloe, Nicole, Phillip, Sami, EJ.....I'm only seeing Sami at this point, although I'm sure EJ and or Lucas will try to save her!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Pearly
Sep 30 2008, 01:35 PM
OneBadKitty
It might have been Nelson's column where I saw it. Damn Sometimer's Disease! I know I read it somewhere because I was trying to find out who it could be.

And Janalh, the mayor doesn't even make it in the door of the D-mansion before he gets shot. I also think the mayor may soon be dead.
OMG!

Who would have a connection DiMansion, would flip out, hold Sami at gunpoint and shoot the mayor?

1) Nicole
The gunman is someone we've never seen before. He's played by Alex Mendoza (ex-Joe Scanlon, Port Charles). And as I said, it appears that Sami was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and happens to witness the shooting. The gunman could've been hired by just about anyone which is fine with me since the mayor is a creep!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 30 2008, 01:37 PM
Another thing that doesn't fit that KC said was it would involve Lucas, Chloe, Nicole, Phillip, Sami, EJ.....I'm only seeing Sami at this point, although I'm sure EJ and or Lucas will try to save her!!
I believe EJ comes to her rescue but I'm not sure about that one. She does have scenes with him, after the shooting I believe, and she is really upset.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Wow!!! This sounds really good!!!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Do you have any info on the scenes afterwards?

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:39 PM
Pearly
Sep 30 2008, 01:35 PM
OneBadKitty

OMG!

1) Nicole
The gunman is someone we've never seen before. He's played by Alex Mendoza (ex-Joe Scanlon, Port Charles). And as I said, it appears that Sami was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and happens to witness the shooting. The gunman could've been hired by just about anyone which is fine with me since the mayor is a creep!
Okay...I'm obviously missing something...

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 30 2008, 01:44 PM
No, I'm sorry that's all I have for now. :frown:

Oh and my bad, but the mayor gets shot AFTER Abe has a party held for him while running for mayor, so maybe Mayor Marino really does wind up dead!

six
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:22 PM
I read that item somewhere else and now I can't remember where I saw it. Then I passed it on as a rumor to ST.
Perhaps soaps.com. There's a link in the thread about someone being on the bubble.

So the shooting is at the Masion? I was thinking that Sami was going to get a job at the town hall or something and get caught in the crossfire.

I agree, this does sound good. Poor Sami.

Do we know what the scandal involving Abe is going to be about? Could he be involved in the shooting? That would be really out of character, but what else has he done wrong?
Edited by six, Sep 30 2008, 01:51 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Okay Pearly...

Based on my info, I'm going to try to piece together how the scene plays out:

Mendoza's character as a gunman: Obviously hired by someone. Perhaps in the next week or so, we'll start getting more hints about this.

Marino also has scenes with Stefano before the shooting happens.

Marino goes to see Stefano, rings the bell and gets his bell rung by a gunshot wound to the chest.

Sami, walking up to the door, witnesses the shooting and the panicked gunman turns the weapon on her. I have no idea what happens after that!

Later on, Sami is with EJ and is really upset.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:49 PM
JANALH
Sep 30 2008, 01:44 PM
No, I'm sorry that's all I have for now. :frown:

Oh and my bad, but the mayor gets shot AFTER Abe has a party held for him while running for mayor, so maybe Mayor Marino really does wind up dead!
Thanks OBK!

Ah, I can see them thinking Abe was behind it.

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:55 PM
Okay Pearly...

Based on my info, I'm going to try to piece together how the scene plays out:

Mendoza's character as a gunman: Obviously hired by someone. Perhaps in the next week or so, we'll start getting more hints about this.

Marino also has scenes with Stefano before the shooting happens.

Marino goes to see Stefano, rings the bell and gets his bell rung by a gunshot wound to the chest.

Sami, walking up to the door, witnesses the shooting and the panicked gunman turns the weapon on her. I have no idea what happens after that!

Later on, Sami is with EJ and is really upset.
OBK, you are a rockstar! Thanks for the breakdown. :smooch:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

six
OneBadKitty
I read that item somewhere else and now I can't remember where I saw it. Then I passed it on as a rumor to ST.
Perhaps soaps.com. There's a link in the thread about someone being on the bubble.

So the shooting is at the Masion? I was thinking that Sami was going to get a job at the town hall or something and get caught in the crossfire.

Do we know what the scandal involving Abe is going to be about? Could he be involved in the shooting? That would be really out of character, but what else has he done wrong?
I know at the party held for Abe, that the press speaks to the babysitter. I can't recall her name. Perhaps it is she that says something. I know there is some type of scandal but I don't know what it is or how it involves Abe - or if it even involves Abe!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, thanks for the breakdown....keep us posted on what you hear, it sounds like your source may be a good one.....the "event" that KC spoke of might be this party held for Abe.....

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Yes, I hope my new source pans out and so far, it looks like they will. :wave:

six
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 01:57 PM
six
OneBadKitty

I know at the party held for Abe, that the press speaks to the babysitter. I can't recall her name. Perhaps it is she that says something. I know there is some type of scandal but I don't know what it is or how it involves Abe - or if it even involves Abe!
Okay thanks. I wonder if this is a way to tie things back into Theo's storyline, then.

Thanks for sharing your inside info with us.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

OMB, that is fantastic. Thanks for the info. Hopefully, this doesn't fall flat like so much other stuff has lately.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think i'm really going to like the Abe running for Mayor storyline...and look forward to the party..Days needs a big event that everyone can get dressed up for..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply