Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown RUMOR; Grain of salt please....
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 01:09 PM (4,981 Views)
Pearly
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Sep 30 2008, 02:40 PM
I think i'm really going to like the Abe running for Mayor storyline...and look forward to the party..Days needs a big event that everyone can get dressed up for..
Yes, Kev!!!! It looks like Tomlin is exactly what the show needs to revert to the good ol' days of Days. :wink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The party is outside so I don't know how dressed up everyone is going to be. But it's still party!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 02:46 PM
The party is outside so I don't know how dressed up everyone is going to be. But it's still party!
I wonder if they'll actually film outside, or if it's a set........I'm sure it's a set, but it would be nice for them to do an on location shoot......spice things up a bit!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Let me rephrase that. The party is on the "outdoor looking" set, LOL.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 03:09 PM
I figured as much!! And the outdoor "looking" set looks OH SO outdoorsy!!! :laugh:

Pearly
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 30 2008, 03:14 PM
OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 03:09 PM
I figured as much!! And the outdoor "looking" set looks OH SO outdoorsy!!! :laugh:
Well, there is only one outdoorsy looking set that I can think of where the party will take place -- good ol' Casa Bope. :laugh:

FOOL4DOOL

Pearly
Sep 30 2008, 01:09 PM
Don't know who reliable this site is BUT, according to Soaptown, whomever the vet is that was on the bubble HAS BEEN LET GO.

http://www.soaptownusa.com/looselips.html

I assume SOD will get the scoop this week, if this is true.

My money is on LK :frown: or BD, I'm hoping it's the latter.
It happened, and it was Trent! Roscoe Born said that the story to kill him off was a rewrite.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

FOOL4DOOL
Sep 30 2008, 03:49 PM
Pearly
Don't know who reliable this site is BUT, according to Soaptown, whomever the vet is that was on the bubble HAS BEEN LET GO.

It happened, and it was Trent! Roscoe Born said that the story to kill him off was a rewrite.
Hmmm...

I guess when they said "beloved vet" they meant a beloved SOAP vet and not necessarily a beloved DAYS vet?

Thanks for mentioning this!

cjknick
Member Avatar

I don't think that RB would be considered a Vet on Days. and I guess I wouldn't think that RB would be called "beloved" either. I think that it must be someone else. It is interesting that someone is reporting that this person has already been told and the name hasn't been leaked yet!!!
Edited by cjknick, Sep 30 2008, 03:55 PM.

Fuzzy

I doubt the vet is anyone that big. And if it is, my guess is that he or she will be rehired in a couple of months.

The party sounds really interesting. Thanks for the spoiler.

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 03:52 PM
FOOL4DOOL
Sep 30 2008, 03:49 PM
Pearly

Hmmm...

I guess when they said "beloved vet" they meant a beloved SOAP vet and not necessarily a beloved DAYS vet?

Thanks for mentioning this!

Okay a few things:

DOOL: Is this an assumption you are making or do you have a source as well? If this is an assumption you are making, I respectfully disagree. I don't think RB was the "beloved vet".

OBK: Are you in discreetly confirming what DOOL just said? :laugh:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

DOOL does have a point that they did rewrite Born's story to get rid of Trent. But before then, there were rumors of him being a troublemaker on the set, which should come as no surprise to anyone who has followed his career - and that may be the reason he was dropped.

And to be honest, I don't think the vet on the bubble was referring to Born.
Edited by OneBadKitty, Sep 30 2008, 04:13 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nelson just posted in the Nelson Report thread that he may have more on the vet leaving Days - which tells me it's definitely not referring to Roscoe Born.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Wasn't the whole vet thing after Roscoe's firing was reported? Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

daysfan
Sep 30 2008, 04:27 PM
Wasn't the whole vet thing after Roscoe's firing was reported? Maybe I'm remembering wrong...
I think it was. The rumors about RB started at about the same time as the Diva/Ed Scott/Higley rumors, if I'm not mistaken.

Mason
Member Avatar

Does anyone actually care that the mayor (whom we've never seen before) is getting shot?

Pearly
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 30 2008, 04:15 PM
Nelson just posted in the Nelson Report thread that he may have more on the vet leaving Days - which tells me it's definitely not referring to Roscoe Born.
Thanks I just saw that... :applause:

Pearly
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 30 2008, 04:37 PM
Does anyone actually care that the mayor (whom we've never seen before) is getting shot?
:huh1: We have seen the mayor Mason. He's been on twice or thrice I believe.
Edited by Pearly, Sep 30 2008, 04:39 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

He's been on a few times Mason. He's being played by the guy that used to play Brian Bodine on AMC. Matt -something... Okay I can't spell his last name, LOL.

Mason
Member Avatar

For Christ's sakes, y'all know what I mean, but let me rephrase....the mayor that we haven't seen until just recently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply