Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/13 **UPDATED 10/7**
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 10:06 PM (10,618 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Max confronts Stephanie about finding Trent's wallet in her purse; Sami expresses her concern over Nicole's pregnancy with EJ.

Tuesday
A paternity test determines that EJ is the father of Nicole's baby; Stephanie and Max search Trent's wallet for prints.

Wednesday
EJ accuses Nicole of using her pregnancy for financial gain; Sami tries to hide her belly with new clothes.

Thursday
Sami schedules a prenatal appointment; John tells Stefano he's giving up his rights to the DiMera empire.

Friday
Chloe misinterprets a moment between Lucas and Sami and learns Sami is pregnant.

Daily spoilers

Monday, October 13th
EJ. tells Nicole that he wants proof of paternity; Stephanie thinks Melanie planted the wallet on her; Philip asks Melanie if she killed Trent; John visits Marlena; Chelsea finds Kate at Barron's and accuses her and Daniel of scheming.

Tuesday, October 14th
Lexie and Abe fire the sitter for allowing Theo to run off; Sami thinks E.J. won't be aware of her pregnancy; Nick disagrees with Melanie's statement that she was the cause of his drinking; prints on Trent's wallet.

Wednesday, October 15th
E.J. believes the pregnancy is a ploy for money; Chloe arrives at the cabin and finds Sami; Sami thinks it's a good time to end it with E.J.; Daniel and Kate become intimate; Abe determines to run a clean campaign; Stefano supports the mayor grudgingly.

Thursday,October 16th
Lucas misreads Sami's trip to the clinic, then hugs her; E.J. convinces Nicole to move into the mansion after she is about to be evicted; John says he is forfeiting his rights to the DiMera empire and signs divorce papers for Marlena.

Friday, October 17th
Misinterpreting Lucas and Sami's hug, Chloe learns the baby is E.J.'s; Sami gathers courage to tell E.J. the truth; when the mayor goes to confront Stefano, a killer shoots him; Melanie admits she may have killed Trent.

**UPDATED 10/7**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Lucas tells Chloe that Sami will live with them for the time being.

* Daniel and Kate make love.

* Nick and Melanie share a passionate kiss.

* Abe and Lexie are accused of being terrible parents.

* EJ accuses Nicole of using her pregnancy for financial gain.

Thursday – John presents Marlena with signed divorce papers.

Friday – Sami witnesses a murder.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Edited by Angie79, Oct 7 2008, 12:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Sep 30 2008, 10:06 PM
Stephanie and Max search Trent's wallet for prints.
Anyone want to bet that Stax will be dumb enough to cover the wallet in their own fingerprints before they look?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I guess the whole theory that some people had about Daniel being the father of Nicole's baby has been ruled out. I am glad.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

How the hell do THEY look for fingerprints, much less identify whose they are? Hold it up to the light and look for greasy stains? Idiots.

I bet Nicole is forced to get a paternity test by Steffie. Uh-oh.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I never bought the Nicole/Daniel thing anyway.

I am wondering why they even did a paternity test. We never saw Nicole get it on with anyone else unless maybe Sami put the idea in EJ's head that he should have it done just in case given how Nicole drinks and could've slept with anyone. That probably explains it.

The CDN spoilers make this week sound boring so far. I'll wait until we get the detailed ones or find out more before I decide since these are vague but so far not much going on in these spoilers.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 30 2008, 10:19 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Who else would have been the father of Nicole's baby? Was there a need for a paternity test?

Nicole Walker

I'm glad the paternity test is done eventhough you can tell by Nicole's happiness about it and her lil conversation to herself that the baby is EJ's. I'm also not surprised that Sami puts it in Ej's head that there's a possibility that NIcole may have slept with another man since she's always calling Nicole a tramp. Nicole loves EJ and she's excited to have his baby. I know this will hurt her though. How in the world can they do a paternity test and she just found out she's preggers? They must be going warp speed with this pregnancy.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Sep 30 2008, 11:46 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Sep 30 2008, 10:19 PM
I am wondering why they even did a paternity test. We never saw Nicole get it on with anyone else unless maybe Sami put the idea in EJ's head that he should have it done just in case given how Nicole drinks and could've slept with anyone. That probably explains it.
I'm fairly certain that it's now just common protocol for all women diagnosed as pregnant must have a paternity test. Because they are ultimately gonna have one anyway, might as well get it over with up front. :tounge:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Do we know if by this time, Sami has told EJ that she is pregnant with his kid? I wonder if she will have a paternity test too???
I also wonder how EJ found out that Nicole is preggers with his kid? Did Nikki tell him or did Sami? How did Nikki react to Ej wanting a paternity test?

I feel like we have known about this forever, but it hasn't even gotten started yet. I guess that is why spoilers are a bad thing...too much waiting to find out the details.
We'll see how this all goes.
Funny how EJ and Sami never get scenes together...until EJ knocks up another chick.

Kyrai

PhoenixRising05

The CDN spoilers make this week sound boring so far. I'll wait until we get the detailed ones or find out more before I decide since these are vague but so far not much going on in these spoilers.
I think you've forgotten how much Nicole slept around before. She went prowling with Ava, and while the scene with Ava showed them not liking those particularly guys, it was very apparent that Nicole wasn't averse to sleeping around. She just wasn't into either of those guys. It does not mean she didn't sleep with other guys, and I felt it was likely she did.

I thinks it makes perfect sense that she would take a paternity test. I know you buy into her 'poor little me, I hate men because I was abused theory', but until recently that was NOT how she was portrayed. She used to be shown to like men. Nothing wrong with that btw, I liked that she liked men. I liked alot about her before. It just means this insta-pathetic Nicole who doesn't like men because she's always been a victim portrayal makes no sense, which has been my problem with this story. That and the fact that she still doesn't regret anything she's done. People just want her redeemed based on her having a horrible past vs her regretting what she did and understanding it because she had a horrible past...

If you're gonna ignore history, then I could see how this might confuse you though.

ilovemydays

Kyrai
Oct 1 2008, 08:10 AM
PhoenixRising05

I think you've forgotten how much Nicole slept around before. She went prowling with Ava, and while the scene with Ava showed them not liking those particularly guys, it was very apparent that Nicole wasn't averse to sleeping around. She just wasn't into either of those guys. It does not mean she didn't sleep with other guys, and I felt it was likely she did.

I thinks it makes perfect sense that she would take a paternity test. I know you buy into her 'poor little me, I hate men because I was abused theory', but until recently that was NOT how she was portrayed. She used to be shown to like men. Nothing wrong with that btw, I liked that she liked men. I liked alot about her before. It just means this insta-pathetic Nicole who doesn't like men because she's always been a victim portrayal makes no sense, which has been my problem with this story. That and the fact that she still doesn't regret anything she's done. People just want her redeemed based on her having a horrible past vs her regretting what she did and understanding it because she had a horrible past...

If you're gonna ignore history, then I could see how this might confuse you though.
That last comment came off more than a bit condescending and rude and IMO it is also incorrect.

If by “they”, you are referring to TPTB I would say that “they” are not the ones that are ignoring history. They are merely expounding upon it.

It appears that TPTB recognize, as do I, that Nicole’s behavior is typical of someone that has been sexually abused as a child (young adult). Promiscuity, drug and alcohol abuse, low self esteem are all indicative symptoms of victims of incest and sexual abuse. The changes in Nicole represent her transition from victim to survivor. I don’t see her being a saint I just see her as a woman that realizes that she can get past what happened to her and stop victimizing herself.

After Nicole shot down that guy she flashbacked to her kiss with EJ and on more than one occasion she has expressed that she wanted more for herself than just sex.

EJ and Nicole are both making attempts to change their lives (not their personalities) but judging by the spoilers Sami is about to do something typically Sami.

You don’t have to repeat history to honor it.

Ponz
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 1 2008, 08:37 AM
Kyrai
PhoenixRising05

That last comment came off more than a bit condescending and rude and IMO it is also incorrect.

If by “they”, you are referring to TPTB I would say that “they” are not the ones that are ignoring history. They are merely expounding upon it.

It appears that TPTB recognize, as do I, that Nicole’s behavior is typical of someone that has been sexually abused as a child (young adult). Promiscuity, drug and alcohol abuse, low self esteem are all indicative symptoms of victims of incest and sexual abuse. The changes in Nicole represent her transition from victim to survivor. I don’t see her being a saint I just see her as a woman that realizes that she can get past what happened to her and stop victimizing herself.

After Nicole shot down that guy she flashbacked to her kiss with EJ and on more than one occasion she has expressed that she wanted more for herself than just sex.

EJ and Nicole are both making attempts to change their lives (not their personalities) but judging by the spoilers Sami is about to do something typically Sami.

Superb analysis. :applause:

Pearly
Member Avatar

It sounds to me like Melanie is trying to set up Stephanie. On that note, Stax really needs to go already.

Onto EJami and Nicole- Riddle me this....when in the history of daytime television has a paternity test NOT been tampered with? Hmmmm?? Something wicked this way comes..... :hmmph:

Also, I think Sami expressing concern for Nicole's pregnancy is very mature as well as legitimate since:

A) Nicole has always had a loose vajayjay; and
B) She is an admitted alcoholic.

Let's not forget Sami and Nicole are mortal enemies. So, Sami even concerning herself with Nicole's pregnancy is major for her as well as showing how much she truly loves EJ.

Thanks, Angie
Edited by Pearly, Oct 1 2008, 09:01 AM.

Jonatha

Pearly
Oct 1 2008, 08:59 AM
It sounds to me like Melanie is trying to set up Stephanie. On that note, Stax really needs to go already.

Onto EJami and Nicole- Riddle me this....when in the history of daytime television has a paternity test NOT been tampered with? Hmmmm?? Something wicked this way comes..... :hmmph:

Also, I think Sami expressing concern for Nicole's pregnancy is very mature as well as legitimate since:

Let's not forget Sami and Nicole are mortal enemies. So, Sami even concerning herself with Nicole's pregnancy is major for her as well as showing how much she truly loves EJ.

Thanks, Angie
' a loose vajayjay' - :biggrin: Okay, that's only one of the many reasons I love this board. I learn the new hip, lingo of you youngin's.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Oct 1 2008, 09:03 AM
Pearly

Thanks, Angie
' a loose vajayjay' - :biggrin: Okay, that's only one of the many reasons I love this board. I learn the new hip, lingo of you youngin's.
Here ya go, Jonny:
Quote:

Va-jay-jay

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Va-jay-jay is a euphemism used for the vagina. The term was first used in the February 12, 2006 episode of Grey's Anatomy, to appease network censors. The term was then picked up by Oprah Winfrey, who used it regularly on her show.[1]

A regular bit on E!'s show The Soup, called Oprah's Va-jay-jay, often shows clips from Winfrey's show where she uses the term.

The term has also been used on several other TV shows, including 30 Rock, and Jimmy Kimmel Live[1], as well as several online publications, including The Huffington Post.[2]

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I don't see how Sami concerning herself with Nicole's pregnancy is proof that she "truly loves" EJ. I still feel about Sami the way I felt about Belle: she doesn't want someone else playing with one of her toys. EJ spent ages allegedly being obsessively in love with her and I think she enjoyed kicking him around because for once she held the power. Now she doesn't, and she doesn't like it. IMO, Sami doesn't love EJ at all.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 1 2008, 09:12 AM
I don't see how Sami concerning herself with Nicole's pregnancy is proof that she "truly loves" EJ. I still feel about Sami the way I felt about Belle: she doesn't want someone else playing with one of her toys. EJ spent ages allegedly being obsessively in love with her and I think she enjoyed kicking him around because for once she held the power. Now she doesn't, and she doesn't like it. IMO, Sami doesn't love EJ at all.
That's why opinions are a beautiful thing. :smile:

ilovemydays

Pearly
Oct 1 2008, 09:25 AM
Paxton
Oct 1 2008, 09:12 AM
That's why opinions are a beautiful thing. :smile:

I have to agreee with Paxton.
If Sami "loves" EJ why would she react to the news of her pregnancy the way she did? Why not tell him?

Jonatha

Pearly
Oct 1 2008, 09:06 AM
Jonatha
Oct 1 2008, 09:03 AM
Pearly

Thanks, Angie
Here ya go, Jonny:
Quote:

Va-jay-jay

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Va-jay-jay is a euphemism used for the vagina. The term was first used in the February 12, 2006 episode of Grey's Anatomy, to appease network censors. The term was then picked up by Oprah Winfrey, who used it regularly on her show.[1]

A regular bit on E!'s show The Soup, called Oprah's Va-jay-jay, often shows clips from Winfrey's show where she uses the term.

The term has also been used on several other TV shows, including 30 Rock, and Jimmy Kimmel Live[1], as well as several online publications, including The Huffington Post.[2]

Thanks, Pearly. Yeah, I'm learning a lot from you kids. Keeps me up to date with my own kids as well. Sometimes they'll say, 'Mom, how did you know that?' :laugh:

Alligato
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 1 2008, 08:37 AM
Kyrai
PhoenixRising05

Excellent analysis, ilovemydays! You get it!!!

I hope that Sami is reacting maturely to EJ and Nicole's child, and not just giving him shit about it. I would love it if this would wake her up to what I think her feelings are, but if she withholds her child from EJ, I think that we will begin to see Sami circa 1996 or so when Lucas was denied Will because she wanted Austin.
Oh boy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply