Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/13 **UPDATED 10/7**
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 10:06 PM (10,579 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 3 2008, 04:38 PM
ges
Oct 3 2008, 09:51 AM
I just don't care anymore. Nicole's fetus is going through the D.T.'s That is so sad, and the fact that the Preacher is ignoring it has sucked out my last bit of hope for this show. If Nicole had any decency she would have had an abortion.
Where does it say the baby is going through the DT's? And, by saying she as a decent person would have had an abortion....you're going to open up a huge can of worms here. But that's right........you don't like her regardless. :huh:
lady - I was going to go there, but some posts just aren't worth it. Decency and abortion shouldn't be in the same sentence...and to suggest a woman who is clearly thrilled to have a baby, especially after being told that she couldn't have children...well, nevermind.

I have had a crappy day and just came home to unwind and to see what is going on in the Days world...that's all I want to do. Not get into this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Chloe misinterprets a moment between Lucas and Sami and learns Sami is pregnant.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 3 2008, 10:06 PM
Friday
Chloe misinterprets a moment between Lucas and Sami and learns Sami is pregnant.
No worries there. Lucas and Chloe will be getting horizontal again soon enough.

That was a spoiler!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Really?

Well, they haven't had a real big love scene since the elevator. They had before and after stuff but not the whole deal. They do have chemistry so we'll see how it goes.

OBK, I'm loving your scoops. Keep it up! :smile:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

All I see is awkwardness between them. It was a pairing that never should have happened.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I used to feel that way but the last month or so it feels more natural.

Yes, the beginning was forced big time but the conflict over Chloe not wanting to be a mother and now that both characters have their edge again it just seems to work better, at least for me. Having said that, I can acknowledge it probably shouldn't have happened but I credit Days for trying to mix things up and go in different directions.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Oct 3 2008, 09:09 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 3 2008, 04:38 PM
ges
Oct 3 2008, 09:51 AM
I just don't care anymore. Nicole's fetus is going through the D.T.'s That is so sad, and the fact that the Preacher is ignoring it has sucked out my last bit of hope for this show. If Nicole had any decency she would have had an abortion.
Where does it say the baby is going through the DT's? And, by saying she as a decent person would have had an abortion....you're going to open up a huge can of worms here. But that's right........you don't like her regardless. :huh:
lady - I was going to go there, but some posts just aren't worth it. Decency and abortion shouldn't be in the same sentence...and to suggest a woman who is clearly thrilled to have a baby, especially after being told that she couldn't have children...well, nevermind.

I have had a crappy day and just came home to unwind and to see what is going on in the Days world...that's all I want to do. Not get into this.
I knew I liked you for some reason! :D

Kyrai

Angie79
Oct 4 2008, 01:55 AM
All I see is awkwardness between them. It was a pairing that never should have happened.
That's how I feel as well.

I've never really cared for Lucas with anyone, not just Sami but Carrie and Nicole as well, but he and Chloe seemed really awful to me. I didn't see any emotion in the elevator or in the Horton cabin shower scene. Both were total turn offs to me.
Edited by Kyrai, Oct 6 2008, 01:54 AM.

naley12
Member Avatar

Kyrai
Oct 6 2008, 01:54 AM
Angie79
Oct 4 2008, 01:55 AM
That's how I feel as well.

I've never really cared for Lucas with anyone, not just Sami but Carrie and Nicole as well, but he and Chloe seemed really awful to me. I didn't see any emotion in the elevator or in the Horton cabin shower scene. Both were total turn offs to me.
the Only person I like with lucas is sami
about Lucas and Chloe ugh can we say please stop the madness I mean Chloe + Philip = hotness imo
so I guess I agree with half of your post :)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Lucas tells Chloe that Sami will live with them for the time being.

* Daniel and Kate make love.

* Nick and Melanie share a passionate kiss.

* Abe and Lexie are accused of being terrible parents.

* EJ accuses Nicole of using her pregnancy for financial gain.

Thursday John presents Marlena with signed divorce papers.

Friday Sami witnesses a murder.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Oct 7 2008, 12:26 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Just when I was ready to write Mick off because I thought they were going in new directions.

Looking forward to Date sex.

And when did Lucas and Chloe move in together?

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Just how big is the Horton cabin anyway?

Nicole Walker

Lucas tells Chloe that Sami is living with them for awhile and EJ convinces Nicole to move into the mansion in the same week. Coincidence, I think not.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Looks like Sami does not want to live in the same house as Nicole, and who would blame her.

Nicole Walker

I don't blame her either and i'm glad she's gone. Nicole don't want to be around her either so it works.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 7 2008, 03:31 PM.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 7 2008, 12:31 PM
Angie79
Oct 7 2008, 12:26 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Just when I was ready to write Mick off because I thought they were going in new directions.

Looking forward to Date sex.

And when did Lucas and Chloe move in together?
I honestly think we will either get a triangle or a quadrangle. I have no clue where the writers are going though

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Are Bo and Hope still on this show? I mean WTF!!!

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

In my opinoin, I think Sami and Lucas should live together! I think they should get married! But, I am a Lumi fan, after all. I really like Nicole and EJ together, also! I prefer Phillip with Belle, not Chloe or Morgan. Thats all folks!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I would guess that when Sami hears that Nicole is preggers, she will get pissed at EJ and move out. Then Nicole will get evicted and Ej will invite her to stay not knowing that Sami is so mad at him because she is preggers too.
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we decieve. Dammit, Sami! See what Nicole gets for being honest?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply