Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/13 **UPDATED 10/7**
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 10:06 PM (10,782 Views)
Nicole Walker

Well to be honest, John forces Nicole to tell the truth. LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapfan
Member Avatar

I agree with you naley. I want to see Lucas with Sami. I also agree with you, Fancyface. I wonder where Bo and Hope are too. They hardly ever work together anymore.

hops
Member Avatar

John signs the divorce papers....... :(

naley12
Member Avatar

soapfan
Oct 7 2008, 07:09 PM
I agree with you naley. I want to see Lucas with Sami. I also agree with you, Fancyface. I wonder where Bo and Hope are too. They hardly ever work together anymore.
thanks :) bo is in tomorrows episode but I do not know about Hope :( my fave Couples Bope and Phloe are MIA ugh...
Edited by naley12, Oct 7 2008, 08:54 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hops
Oct 7 2008, 08:05 PM
John signs the divorce papers....... :(
I wouldn't worry. They have to be processed and such and he does it prove himself to her. It makes the reunion all the more sweeter in the end anyway.

The spoilers sound good. Thanks, Angie :smile: .

ges
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 5 2008, 05:53 PM
Alligato
Oct 3 2008, 09:09 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 3 2008, 04:38 PM
ges
Oct 3 2008, 09:51 AM
I just don't care anymore. Nicole's fetus is going through the D.T.'s That is so sad, and the fact that the Preacher is ignoring it has sucked out my last bit of hope for this show. If Nicole had any decency she would have had an abortion.
Where does it say the baby is going through the DT's? And, by saying she as a decent person would have had an abortion....you're going to open up a huge can of worms here. But that's right........you don't like her regardless. :huh:
lady - I was going to go there, but some posts just aren't worth it. Decency and abortion shouldn't be in the same sentence...and to suggest a woman who is clearly thrilled to have a baby, especially after being told that she couldn't have children...well, nevermind.

I have had a crappy day and just came home to unwind and to see what is going on in the Days world...that's all I want to do. Not get into this.
I knew I liked you for some reason! :D
I do sincerely apologize to anyone that I offended by suggesting that Nicole have an abortion. It was very tasteless and I was just in a crappy mood, too. As you may have guessed I hate Nicole, but that was uncalled for. I'm really sorry guys, you are right, I don't want to bring up that can of worms. Is it alright if I hope that she spontaneously combusts? I saw a documentary the other day on people catching on fire for no conceivable reason.

Anyway, I'm sorry. really. :embarrassed:

Pearly
Member Avatar

My thoughts:

* Lucas tells Chloe that Sami will live with them for the time being. - :hmmph:

* Daniel and Kate make love. - :applause:

* Nick and Melanie share a passionate kiss. - :sleep:

* Abe and Lexie are accused of being terrible parents. - :huh1:

* EJ accuses Nicole of using her pregnancy for financial gain. - :biggrin:

Thursday John presents Marlena with signed divorce papers. - :OhMy:

Friday Sami witnesses a murder. - :ermmmm:

Thanks, Angie.

Nicole Walker

Does anybody find it strange that suddenly we're getting a lot of Lumi scenes with them play nice nice? I wonder what the writers have up their sleeves.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 8 2008, 10:08 AM
Does anybody find it strange that suddenly we're getting a lot of Lumi scenes with them play nice nice? I wonder what the writers have up their sleeves.
It is always possible that revisiting LUMI is to set up a Sami/Lucas sex scene that we never saw to make Sami's baby Lucas' - just like the Bo-Hope created flash back to when they conceived Zack when Bo was a mime. After all, Higley seems to have a lot of off camera interactions (i.e. Kate & Daniel).

Nicole Walker

Wait a minute. They conceived Zach when Bo was a mime. LOL. That must have been an interesting sex scene. LOL.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 11:55 AM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Yeah, it was when Hope thought she was Princess Gina and Bo was kinda hypnotized into believing he was a mime. Neither one remembered the sex.

Nicole Walker

LMAO! Yeah something fishy is going on. LOL. Also in Sami's dream, notice Johnny questioned whether the baby was Lucas or EJ's.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 12:09 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^ I did notice that too, ND

d_sand
Member Avatar

ges
Oct 8 2008, 08:30 AM
I do sincerely apologize to anyone that I offended by suggesting that Nicole have an abortion. It was very tasteless and I was just in a crappy mood, too. As you may have guessed I hate Nicole, but that was uncalled for. I'm really sorry guys, you are right, I don't want to bring up that can of worms. Is it alright if I hope that she spontaneously combusts? I saw a documentary the other day on people catching on fire for no conceivable reason.

Anyway, I'm sorry. really. :embarrassed:
I just joined and I saw the post I have quoted here, and I just had to make a comment.

The bolded part really made me laugh out loud.

I don't know you and I'm new here, so I sure don't want to step on any toes...but in my book, when someone has a wicked sense of humor, I can forgive a LOT. And, I can certainly understand how the hatred of a character can, um, cloud your judgement from time to time.

Anyway....Hi, everyone! This looks like a good board.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Welcome, d_sand. Happy posting.

Nicole Walker

Just wanted to say that I love the Halloween theme for this board. It's so cool.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Hey, ges! No worries! You have always been pretty cool and I guess we both had pretty crappy days! Alright, alright, Nicole can spontaneously combust...I'm okay with that! :) What about alien abduction? Oh wait, that is too realistic for Days. Never mind!

Welcome, dsand! It's lots of fun here and nobody takes much too seriously...on most occasions!

And ND - my favorite Halloween part is the witch's brew pot right by the "Add Reply" button. I love the way they fixed up the board for the holiday!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Me too, the board looks great.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Hey dsand!!! Welcome!! I think you'll enjoy posting here!! ;)

ges, for the record, I think we all get caught up in the heat of the moment and say things we shouldn't!! No harm, no foul!! ;)

d_sand
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 8 2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah, it was when Hope thought she was Princess Gina and Bo was kinda hypnotized into believing he was a mime. Neither one remembered the sex.
Okay. That's just......wrong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply