Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/13 **UPDATED 10/7**
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 10:06 PM (10,793 Views)
EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

I hope EJ realises that Nicole cares about him, and their baby..!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

Oh Good! I thought I might be shunned! Thanks for the kind words. Now if I only had some for Dena Higley. She is all over the map, as usual.

And the Halloween theme is amazing.

soapfan
Member Avatar

naley12
Oct 7 2008, 08:52 PM
thanks :) bo is in tomorrows episode but I do not know about Hope :( my fave Couples Bope and Phloe are MIA ugh...
Bope are my favorite couple and I like John/Marlena, Lumi, Phloe, and Steve and Kayla. I don't like how the writers chose to break up Phloe to put her with Lucas and him with Morgan. Maybe now that Morgan is gone, Phloe will get a chance to be together again.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 8 2008, 04:12 PM
Just wanted to say that I love the Halloween theme for this board. It's so cool.
I agree, and I'm looking forward to the December holidays theme.

naley12
Member Avatar

soapfan
Oct 12 2008, 02:14 PM
naley12
Oct 7 2008, 08:52 PM
thanks :) bo is in tomorrows episode but I do not know about Hope :( my fave Couples Bope and Phloe are MIA ugh...
Bope are my favorite couple and I like John/Marlena, Lumi, Phloe, and Steve and Kayla. I don't like how the writers chose to break up Phloe to put her with Lucas and him with Morgan. Maybe now that Morgan is gone, Phloe will get a chance to be together again.
I to love and like ALL THE COUPLES that you mentioned :)
I am always and forever a PHLOE, BOPE, and J&M (although they are so ruining J&M for me ugh....) I Like Steve and Kayla( but I am only 19 and I started watching when I was 7 so still missed a lot lol)
I also LOVE TANNA( they are so cute and funny :))
I also Hate beyond hate what the stupid writers (DH in genral :soapbox: ) did to my PHLOE!! but it seems with GT and CW my couple could be getting back on track :cheer:
I was one happy camper When Morgan Left :D
Now I used Love Lucas but Not anymore he needs to stay away form My Chloe and go back to Sami the only person he will ever Look good with and I love there witty banter!
FYI; My Fave Characters are Chloe, Philip, Bo, Hope... :)

naley12
Member Avatar

hey all Just a heads Up if you Miss Days and Want to watch it Check out My youtube I Have it up right away even sometimes before it airs :)
here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/phloefan12

Nicole Walker

Thanks Naley!

naley12
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks Naley!
Your Welcome :D Just Spreading the Days Lunacy :P

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

naley12
Oct 12 2008, 04:01 PM
hey all Just a heads Up if you Miss Days and Want to watch it Check out My youtube I Have it up right away even sometimes before it airs :)
here is the link:
Naley, I found you on YouTube, and have loved it. I have been watching the show the morning before it airs while drinking coffee. Thank you, Thank you.

naley12
Member Avatar

LorrieOw
Oct 12 2008, 05:00 PM
naley12
Oct 12 2008, 04:01 PM
here is the link:
Naley, I found you on YouTube, and have loved it. I have been watching the show the morning before it airs while drinking coffee. Thank you, Thank you.
you found me LOL that is cool I am happy you Love it :)
I can only watch it around 3 pm when I am finally out of school I post it right away :)
if you do not find on my youtube DOOL EPISODES form Last week its because I have been sited for 3rd party content for my dool episodes, its so stupid ugh its is not like any one can by a DVD set of DOOL anyways I put them up (dool episodes) as the episode number now :)
Edited by naley12, Oct 12 2008, 05:19 PM.

hops
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 7 2008, 10:37 PM
hops
Oct 7 2008, 08:05 PM
John signs the divorce papers....... :(
I wouldn't worry. They have to be processed and such and he does it prove himself to her. It makes the reunion all the more sweeter in the end anyway.

The spoilers sound good. Thanks, Angie :smile: .
If I thought this story would be written half ways decently and there would be a payoff... not one day and it's all resolved and over... I might be a little more enthusiastic. But if this year has proven anything to me, John and Marlena are not going to get much of a story. There were moments I thought it would happen, but whoever has been writing for the past month took everything in a different direction from what was set up this summer and I'm not naive enough to think it is going to get any better then it is. I like a few scenes here and there, but that is more about the actors. I would love to be involved and care about the story.

Edited by hops, Oct 12 2008, 10:05 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply