Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW tidbits (Oct 14)
Topic Started: Oct 2 2008, 08:53 AM (2,733 Views)
cjknick
Member Avatar

I could see bringing back Brady and bringing back Eric .... This FBI agent GG seems like he will be a short term character....

What I would do is bring back Eric, Brady and Belle for now... send Chelsea, Stephanie, Max, Melanie and Nick bye bye .... Bring back Will (recast with hunker actor) and soras Chloe's little sister so we have a high school group... Chloe's sister can come live with Lucas and Chloe and Will can come back to live with them too and watch the temperatures rise .... I would have Eric, Brady and Nicole become the new triangle ... Belle could come back and actually be attracted to Dr. Daniel and perhaps Phillip too ...
Edited by cjknick, Oct 2 2008, 01:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 12:25 PM
Alligato
Oct 2 2008, 11:30 AM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 2 2008, 10:19 AM
"SOW says Gering "will portray an FBI agent who comes to Salem working on a special case. Word is he'll be involved with Sami (Could romance be ahead?!) and share scenes with Nicole. His first airdate is Oct 31."

Thanks for posting this. I hope Nicole and Sami aren't fighting over another man while both are pregnant with EJ's baby. GEESH. This has got to be the worse crap i've ever seen. Why would they even bring in a new guy when both women are preggers from the same man? Does that make sense to anybody?
Exactly, Nicole. This is insane?!?!?!

Two pregnant woman having kids with one guy...and both get a possible new love interest?? What about EJ? Doesn't he get one of the women carrying his kid?? We know Sami is going to have his kid soon...but they don't even end up together???
This is the strangest story...unless JS is the guy on the way out. He hasn't been sounding so certain of himself/character lately. It just seems like someone has to go...and more and more I am doubting that guy is BD. Hoping GG is a temp kind of character.

I just don't understand the need to bring in TWO friggin new characters to interact with these people they already have. The love triangles are already too crowded!!!
Alli, did you watch the video re: the interview JS had w/ Michael Fairman? He seemed to be VERY please with Tomlin's work. He also talked about "abrupt changes in s/l direction". I highly doubt JS is leaving. If i was betting on anyone it would be BD.
I did see that, but I thought JS said something about he didn't know what the future held for EJ or what his long term story was. He just seemed very cautious about talking about it, and uncertain.
Which I guess would make sense if your new EP is making abrupt changes in your storyline. If we are seeing what new EP is doing, then I think good things would happen for JS having two main characters interact with him/have his kid, and being a part of the Dimeras.
The new additions just perplex me...mean the babies and the Passions dudes.

Did I mention how devistated I would be if JS ever left the show??? I'd prefer to not even speculate about it again!

shiningstar

There are some characters I believe that you just can't ever re-cast. EJ is one of those. Until I hear from James himself he is leaving and/or an official press release saying EJ is going to be re-cast, I would not worry. There is only one EJ DiMera and imo, it's James Scott.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

zyona
Oct 2 2008, 09:50 AM
Tripp
Oct 2 2008, 09:45 AM
zyona
Oct 2 2008, 09:42 AM
Tripp
Oct 2 2008, 09:31 AM
So I presume Eric tried out for the FBI agent?

Weird GG talks of AS when they said he was gonna flirt with Nicole. I think he might be replacing BD in the quad/pentagon and Chloe will move to a triangle with Brady and Philip.
I guess BD may be leaving the show, wow. For some reason the spoilers i saw yesterday and this one don't match. The other spoilers said that Melanie is the killer. is there a chance that the other one could be a false one?
Its gonna depend on what Melanie "remembers" on "killing" Trent. It's pretty irritating because Melanie has not been presented like she has any memory lapse for that night.

I think Melanie "killing" Trent is still another red herring. They set one up with Max first. Now to draw this out for sweeps they have Melanie appear to have killed him which creates tension with her newfound family and Nick. Then in the end she is vindicated somehow and it was Claude's men all along.
That makes sense, but i hope it is not Terry's spoiler, because it is too quick and it doesn't make sense of Mel killing her dad. Unless they are trying to give her the pink slip, i hope they don't, she has a lot of potential instead they should get rid of Stephanie.
If you are talking about the ones I posted yesterday those are NOT bullshit that Terry made up. They are tv listings.

zyona

Angie79
Oct 2 2008, 01:36 PM
zyona
Tripp
zyona
Tripp

Weird GG talks of AS when they said he was gonna flirt with Nicole. I think he might be replacing BD in the quad/pentagon and Chloe will move to a triangle with Brady and Philip.
I guess BD may be leaving the show, wow. For some reason the spoilers i saw yesterday and this one don't match. The other spoilers said that Melanie is the killer. is there a chance that the other one could be a false one?
Its gonna depend on what Melanie "remembers" on "killing" Trent. It's pretty irritating because Melanie has not been presented like she has any memory lapse for that night.

I think Melanie "killing" Trent is still another red herring. They set one up with Max first. Now to draw this out for sweeps they have Melanie appear to have killed him which creates tension with her newfound family and Nick. Then in the end she is vindicated somehow and it was Claude's men all along.
That makes sense, but i hope it is not Terry's spoiler, because it is too quick and it doesn't make sense of Mel killing her dad. Unless they are trying to give her the pink slip, i hope they don't, she has a lot of potential instead they should get rid of Stephanie.
If you are talking about the ones I posted yesterday those are NOT bullshit that Terry made up. They are tv listings.
I am not saying you made it up, but so many time i saw a made up one, and also the one from SOW and the one you posted didn't match at all that is why. Sorry if i offended you, but that is not what i was trying. Since you didn't post your source i thought maybe terry is playing with us.

berlingirl
Member Avatar

When can I get off this crazy :soapbox: up ride that is called Days. The spoilers have my head spinning that I don't know what to make of them anymore. :shrug: I do know that this show is sucking worse than it did. Thanks for posting.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

zyona
Oct 2 2008, 01:40 PM
Angie79
zyona
Tripp
zyona
Tripp

I am not saying you made it up, but so many time i saw a made up one, and also the one from SOW and the one you posted didn't match at all that is why. Sorry if i offended you, but that is not what i was trying. Since you didn't post your source i thought maybe terry is playing with us.
No, I wasn't offended. Just wanted to clarify. :)

zyona

Angie79
Oct 2 2008, 01:57 PM
zyona
Oct 2 2008, 01:40 PM
Angie79
zyona
Tripp
zyona
Tripp

No, I wasn't offended. Just wanted to clarify. :)
Thank you, i just sent you a PM

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm enjoying the show now, but i'm ready for something huge to shake the show up.....Days really needs to pull out all the stop for November sweeps..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I agree and the one thing about Higley is that we have had pretty decent sweeps under her. February was amazing and May was ok too so I expect something good for November sweeps. Hell, Days usually rocks December and most of January by default so I think once we get through October, things should really get going.

Not much in this tidbits we didn't know but it sounds ok. I'm excited for Gering but worried like hell about Martsolf. He seems to think it was his acting that got him the role, which is rather disturbing LOL. My hope is that whatever the people at Days saw is not based on simply looks. Hopefully, they saw something acting-wise out of Eric or this may be a mess.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

For heaven's sake, Sami and Nicole already at odds over one man, so what they do? Bring another one into the mix. What a fabulous idea :blink:

Pearly
Member Avatar

DolceDiMera
Oct 2 2008, 04:38 PM
For heaven's sake, Sami and Nicole already at odds over one man, so what they do? Bring another one into the mix. What a fabulous idea :blink:
I really don't think the idea is to have Sami romantically involved with GG's character. I think SOD/SOW are just putting that on the cover to sell some rags....err....mags.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 05:24 PM
DolceDiMera
I really don't think the idea is to have Sami romantically involved with GG's character. I think SOD/SOW are just putting that on the cover to sell some rags....err....mags.
For now........................

Pearly
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 2 2008, 07:08 PM
Pearly
DolceDiMera
....or ever......

ilovemydays

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 07:09 PM
ladyofthelake
Oct 2 2008, 07:08 PM
Pearly
DolceDiMera
....or ever......

Nothing is truly finite in a soap...as long as its stays on air that is.
Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 2 2008, 08:15 PM.

Nicole Walker

WOW, I can sense the hostility. LOL. Truth is we don't know what they are gonna do. I really hope they don't throw another man with Sami she already has kids with Lucas and EJ. That's enough drama right there. Give him to Nicole whose the underdog and please don't give him to Chelsea.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 2 2008, 08:58 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Nicole Dimera
Oct 2 2008, 08:57 PM
and please don't give him to Chelsea.
But apparently every one will be expected to check with her first to make sure she isn't interested. That's the rule, and even if she says she isn't interested, still don't go for him if you are related to her. So that will probably apply to Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply