Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Nicole to EJ: I'm pregnant!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2008, 09:31 AM (3,005 Views)
Jonatha

Please link to DR:

(Summarized & reworded)

One woman, Sami, is determinded to keep her pregnancy a secret from EJ, and the other, Nicole, drops the bombshell to him this week.

Arianne Zucker (Nicole) says John convinces Nicole to tell EJ the truth, so Nicole goes looking for EJ.

Nicole finds EJ at Chez Rouge and starts to probe him about his feelings. Nicole says she understands why Sami has to be in his life because of Johnny, but AZ adds Nicole still is trying to figure out what EJ is feeling.

AZ says EJ responds by saying he cares for both Nicole and Sami. But that's not what Nicole was looking for, EJ wanting to have his cake and eat it, too. That's the final straw for Nicole and she chooses not to tell EJ about the baby.

Dejected, Nicole goes to the mansion where she has a conversation with John. John says if she doesn't tell EJ about the baby, he will.

Nicole is backed into a corner and later delivers her news to EJ not knowing Sami is lurking in the background listening to Nicole's every word.

AZ says the ideal would be for EJ to get down on his knees and propose to Nicole; but EJ just stands there in shock. AZ adds it looks like this is not what EJ wants. Nicole wants commitment from EJ telling him he will not get that from Sami. EJ wants the best of both worlds. But...

When EJ finds out the has not one, but *two* babies on the way, those worlds will get a lot more complicated.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha ...

Nicole Walker

Thanks for posting! Poor Nicole.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Nicole you can STOP using your unborn child as a bargaining chip anytime now!

Ah, yes....the historically correct Nicole is back, FINALLY!

Thanks Jonny!

Nicole Walker

^Using her child as a bargaining chip? If that was her goal John wouldn't have had to force her to tell the truth in the first place she would have just done it. She just want to be with EJ and raise the baby, what is so wrong about that? At least somebody wants to be with him and is happy about having his kid.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 2 2008, 10:44 AM.

ilovemydays

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 10:37 AM

Thanks Jonny!

That is the last thing Nicole is doing. Perhaps you are confusing her with Sami?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Nicole Dimera
Oct 2 2008, 10:43 AM
^Using her child as a bargaining chip? If that was her goal John wouldn't have had to force her to tell the truth in the first place she would have just done it.
I agree. I assume we will have a John-EJ scene at some point where John tells EJ Nicole didn't want to tell him about the baby because she wasn't trying to use the baby. Why have her tell John at all? If she was just trying to leverage love and/or money out of EJ because of the pregnancy she would have rushed to tell him.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I don't think Nicole is using the baby either...not yet.
I feel sorry for her in a way. I know she has a horrible past, but here she is faced with a baby and a man who is sending her some very mixed signals, so she wants to be happy about it and she wants the man she feels she is in love with, but he isn't happy about it and pretty soon starts accusing her of some nasty stuff.
Whether he is right or just being influenced by what Sami says remains to be seen.

Then again, when EJ first met Nicole, she said she was going to move on from Victor and get the money of his son...so maybe that is EJ's motivation for all his suspicions...although I think right now, Nicole is genuine and wants the fantasy.

I am sure Nicole is shocked, even more than Sami, but they way they are dealing with it shows two different feelings about EJ.

Thanks so much for sharing, Jonny! You are the best!!!

ilovemydays

Whoops! I would also like to thank you for all of the sharing you do Jonatha.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 2 2008, 11:09 AM
Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 10:37 AM

Thanks Jonny!

That is the last thing Nicole is doing. Perhaps you are confusing her with Sami?
How is Sami using her baby as a barganing chip? Perhaps, you have some insight. :smile:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think possibly Sami could be not telling EJ about the baby because she is mad at EJ for impregnanting Nicole/having a relationship. Look at how she reacted to them having dinner!!! And in a way to get back at him, she will keep it a secret for as long as she can.

Because I feel EJ loves Samantha, he would be happy about this...definitely moreso than Nicole's baby.
Sami should know this. But for some reason - maybe devious, maybe not - she waits until half the town knows before "getting up the courage" to tell EJ. I guess I don't understand why she needs courage. Unless she has to face some feelings about EJ that she is scared of...

Pearly
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 2 2008, 11:12 AM
Nicole Dimera
^Using her child as a bargaining chip? If that was her goal John wouldn't have had to force her to tell the truth in the first place she would have just done it.
I agree. I assume we will have a John-EJ scene at some point where John tells EJ Nicole didn't want to tell him about the baby because she wasn't trying to use the baby. Why have her tell John at all? If she was just trying to leverage love and/or money out of EJ because of the pregnancy she would have rushed to tell him.
Nicole did RUN to tell EJ....remember Chez Rouge? The only reason she didn't say anything was because EJ had a meeting with a client and couldn't sit and talk to her at that particular moment.
Edited by Pearly, Oct 2 2008, 11:36 AM.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 2 2008, 11:35 AM
I think possibly Sami could be not telling EJ about the baby because she is mad at EJ for impregnanting Nicole/having a relationship. Look at how she reacted to them having dinner!!! And in a way to get back at him, she will keep it a secret for as long as she can.

Because I feel EJ loves Samantha, he would be happy about this...definitely moreso than Nicole's baby.
Sami should know this. But for some reason - maybe devious, maybe not - she waits until half the town knows before "getting up the courage" to tell EJ. I guess I don't understand why she needs courage. Unless she has to face some feelings about EJ that she is scared of...
^^I think it might have something to with having her plate extremely FULL at the moment and then add to that finding out Nicole is pregnant as well, only adds to her indecision.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I don't see Nicole using the baby as a bargaining chip. I also don't see anything wrong in "running" to tell EJ he's a father. Isn't that the natural response to finding out you are pregnant by the man you love?

I don't know what Sami's motives will be for not telling EJ. I know she wants him out of her life though, at least that's what she expressed to Lucas at the hospital yesterday. She may view this pregnancy as nothing more than an inconvenience. Afterall she is finally starting to pull her life together. Nothing like an unwanted pregnancy to spoil plans. ;)

Pearly
Member Avatar

Going forward, I'm just gonna refrain from speculating and/or commenting on the EJami/Nicole pregnancy debacle and just watch how it all unravels on my screen. At the very least it should be interesting and filled with a few surprises (for some). :biggrin:

Paxton
Member Avatar

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 11:36 AM
Paxton
Oct 2 2008, 11:12 AM
Nicole Dimera
Nicole did RUN to tell EJ....remember Chez Rouge? The only reason she didn't say anything was because EJ had a meeting with a client and couldn't sit and talk to her at that particular moment.
EJ's client canceled and Nicole urged him to take his son to the zoo as he had originally planned, so that wasn't why she didn't tell him then. She could have dropped the bomb as soon as his meeting canceled but didn't. I don't dispute that she intended to tell him right away, but she also clearly was looking for the right moment, which, IMO, would be kind of irrelevant if the pregnancy was for entrapment purposes only.

But, as always, we can certainly respectfully agree to disagree.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

None of us know what is going through Nicole or Sami's minds regarding the pregnancies and telling EJ, but what we really don't know is what is going through DENA's mind. That's what's scary. :scared:

Paxton
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 2 2008, 12:58 PM
None of us know what is going through Nicole or Sami's minds regarding the pregnancies and telling EJ, but what we really don't know is what is going through DENA's mind. That's what's scary. :scared:
Hee hee, so very true. I find the upcoming spoilers incredibly confusing and I'm sure we're all going to be desperately trying to make sense of things!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^Just like we always do!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

"It's a miracle". That has to be the understatement of the year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply