Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Nicole to EJ: I'm pregnant!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2008, 09:31 AM (3,008 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Glad EJ finds out.

While I can see why EJ treats Nicole the way he does (especially since I expect Sami to question things regarding Nicole and rightfully so), I do agree that maybe it is best for Nicole to tell EJ to stick it. I like EJ and Nicole but I also don't want Nicole sticking with someone who is going to continue to ping pong from woman to woman. It would not be in character for Nicole to just stand by and take shit like what EJ is apparently going to be dishing out to her so hopefully she stands up for herself and gives EJ hell. I wouldn't mind seeing Nicole let EJ have it and going in a new direction for a bit and then ending up with him someday but given how this is going to play, I think she should at least tell him to go to hell.

This is actually unfolding better then I thought so I look forward to it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Sigh...and EJami vs. EJole commences...

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. Days is going to be baby central again for the next few months I suppose.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 2 2008, 04:40 PM
I would agree with this statement except that there was never an EJole to begin with.....

ilovemydays

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 05:21 PM
Mason
I would agree with this statement except that there was never an EJole to begin with.....
You can say the same about EJami.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 2 2008, 05:55 PM
Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 05:21 PM
Mason
You can say the same about EJami.
...not in MY opinion... :biggrin:

ilovemydays

well you know what they say about opinions.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 2 2008, 05:59 PM
well you know what they say about opinions.

....there's one for every color in the spectrum. :wink:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Yup, EJami vs. Ejole continues!!! LOL!! Someone get me a drink!!

And out of all three of them, only one is being honest. Gotta love Nicole!!

Pearly
Member Avatar

Alligato
Oct 2 2008, 06:21 PM
Yup, EJami vs. Ejole continues!!! LOL!! Someone get me a drink!!

And out of all three of them, only one is being honest. Gotta love Nicole!!
I have to say that is a new concept for Nicole...one that doesn't suit her character and one that won't last long....relish the moment.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 10:37 AM
Nicole you can STOP using your unborn child as a bargaining chip anytime now!

Ah, yes....the historically correct Nicole is back, FINALLY!

Thanks Jonny!
Oh, please. :huh:
If anything, using the term "having your cake and eat it too" will officially put EJ in as the male Sami/Carrie/Belle when it comes to relationships. Have 'em both on a string in case one bolts. Always good to have a back-up!
My resurging love for EJ has just unsurged again. I'm getting sick of these wishy-washy two fisted lovers who can't decide whether to shit or get off the pot.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 2 2008, 06:57 PM
Pearly

Thanks Jonny!
If anything, using the term "having your cake and eat it too" will officially put EJ in as the male Sami/Carrie/Belle when it comes to relationships. Have 'em both on a string in case one bolts. Always good to have a back-up!
My resurging love for EJ has just unsurged again. I'm getting sick of these wishy-washy two fisted lovers who can't decide whether to shit or get off the pot.
You can blame on the rain...or better yet, blame it on the writers. :smile:

EJ was never emotionally invested in a relationship with Nicole....it was biological period.....her said it himself.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 07:00 PM
ladyofthelake
Pearly

Thanks Jonny!

EJ was never emotionally invested in a relationship with Nicole....it was biological period.....her said it himself.
her said it himself? OK, which one said it?
It's too bad, if they are going this route, they're once again destroying EJ's character to do it. I can't even see why Ejami OR EJole are worth it. I just wonder if James Scott likes this line of writing. It'll be interesting come contract time.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 11:36 AM
Paxton
Oct 2 2008, 11:12 AM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 2 2008, 10:43 AM
^Using her child as a bargaining chip? If that was her goal John wouldn't have had to force her to tell the truth in the first place she would have just done it.
I agree. I assume we will have a John-EJ scene at some point where John tells EJ Nicole didn't want to tell him about the baby because she wasn't trying to use the baby. Why have her tell John at all? If she was just trying to leverage love and/or money out of EJ because of the pregnancy she would have rushed to tell him.
Nicole did RUN to tell EJ....remember Chez Rouge? The only reason she didn't say anything was because EJ had a meeting with a client and couldn't sit and talk to her at that particular moment.
Oh, yeah, the selfish bitch that told him to spend time with his son at the zoo rather than talk him into staying with her.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 2 2008, 07:02 PM
Pearly
ladyofthelake
Pearly

Thanks Jonny!

It's too bad, if they are going this route, they're once again destroying EJ's character to do it. I can't even see why Ejami OR EJole are worth it. I just wonder if James Scott likes this line of writing. It'll be interesting come contract time.
HE said it! I hope that's a bit more clear to you, Teach. :wink:

I'm sure they'll cater to James' every need to keep him.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

ArizonaDaze
Oct 2 2008, 12:58 PM
None of us know what is going through Nicole or Sami's minds regarding the pregnancies and telling EJ, but what we really don't know is what is going through DENA's mind. That's what's scary. :scared:
BINGO! The stroke of the pen can change ALL motives at any time.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 07:04 PM
ladyofthelake
Pearly
ladyofthelake
Pearly

Thanks Jonny!

Even if it means breaking up Ejami?
Just wanted to get your syntax clear, that's all.

Pearly
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Pearly
Oct 2 2008, 11:36 AM
Paxton
Oct 2 2008, 11:12 AM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 2 2008, 10:43 AM
^Using her child as a bargaining chip? If that was her goal John wouldn't have had to force her to tell the truth in the first place she would have just done it.
I agree. I assume we will have a John-EJ scene at some point where John tells EJ Nicole didn't want to tell him about the baby because she wasn't trying to use the baby. Why have her tell John at all? If she was just trying to leverage love and/or money out of EJ because of the pregnancy she would have rushed to tell him.
Nicole did RUN to tell EJ....remember Chez Rouge? The only reason she didn't say anything was because EJ had a meeting with a client and couldn't sit and talk to her at that particular moment.
Oh, yeah, the selfish bitch that told him to spend time with his son at the zoo rather than talk him into staying with her.
Keep'em coming Lady....

Pearly
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 2 2008, 07:07 PM
Pearly
ladyofthelake
Pearly
ladyofthelake
Pearly

Thanks Jonny!

Even if it means breaking up Ejami?
Just wanted to get your syntax clear, that's all.
I don't believe he wants to break up EJami dear.

ilovemydays

ladyofthelake
Pearly

Thanks Jonny!

Gotta hand it to Nicole. She's had her sights set exclusively on EJ for quite some time. She knows what and who she wants. No waffling.

Nicole doesn't suffer the Sami Syndrome, "I have undetermined, unexplainable feelings of a vague nature...If I only had a BRAIN I might be able to express what those feelings are."

Or EJ's "Nicole, I think you are smart, sexy and fun to be with...but I can't help being drawn to the mother of my child...after all, no one has ever rejected me as soundly and as consistently as she has. If jumping out of my bed to chase after her ex-husband and telling me she will love him and only him doesn't mean she wants me what does?"

Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 2 2008, 08:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply