Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting calls for October; **UPDATED 10/13**
Topic Started: Oct 2 2008, 04:55 PM (2,499 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sides for "Bellhop"

On Nicole entering the cabin, followed by an attentive bellhop with her luggage, duffel bag included.

Bellhop: It's one of our most luxurious cabins.

Nicole: (looking around) Oh wow....so beautiful.

Bellhop: You didn't have any trouble finding the place, I hope?

Nicole: I had very good directions but at one point I was sure I was lost. It is pretty out-of-the-way.

Bellhop: That's what everyone loves about it. I take it there will be someone joining you?

Nicole: Oh, yes. My--friend will be here shortly.

Bellhop: (setting her luggage up) Very good. In the meantime, the fireplace is ready to go. Shall I start it for you now?

Nicole: No. I think I'll wait for him.

Bellhop: You'll also find a whirlpool tub in the bedroom, as well as a private spa on the deck. And of course an full assortment of movies-on-demand is available at no charge.

Nicole: (smiles) Something tells me we won't be watching much tv.

Bellhop: Right. Well. That's about it. If you think of anything else you need, just call the concierge.

Nicole: (hustling him out, tipping him) Thank you. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Bellhop: Thank you, miss. I sure hope you and your--friend enjoy your stay.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Cabin? Fireplace? Friend? Who could it be? Is it EJ? Is he about to get carpet burn? :OhMy:
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 13 2008, 11:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOLrox

Hmm, five'll get you ten Nic's 'friend' never shows! In soapland it is ever thus - if you don't go WITH someone to your getaway spot, they ain't gonna show! In this case, I rather suspect her friend will be with the woman he really loves lol.

Couldn't happen to a nicer (not) person, too... :-D :-D :-D

Nicole Walker

If she's coming by herself he probably doesn't show up but the thought of them getting it on is still hot. :D
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 14 2008, 03:58 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The friend is probably EJ and they are likely still having issues as far as him committing to her.

I have a feeling this cabin thing is something bigger then anyone thinks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply