Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 10/6
Topic Started: Oct 3 2008, 04:01 PM (636 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/weekly-preview-100608/722203/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks for posting. I can't believe everybody in Salem isn't already asking Sami when she's due.

Ellie

Thanks Angie!

Here it is...

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks, Angie!
Good point, Pax. Sami is looking a bit rounded lately...surprised nobody has said anything, other than Nicole.

I still have mixed feelings about all of this...I just want it to get a move on already!!!

Jonatha

Thanks, Angie.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I don't like this story at all.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Is everyone in Salem blind? How can they NOT know she is pregnant? Sami better not keep it a secret much longer. It's utterly ridiculos to succumb to AS' objections to hiding it, then just hide Sami's pregnancy anyway, even for a day.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

They don't even show Sami eating like a nutcase, like they did poor Daphne on Frasier. What the heck do they expect? I guess they have blinders on like most of Llanview does about Tessica.
I'm going to wait this out, but I don't have a good feeling about this story. Just my gut instinct, which isn't always right, thank goodness!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Ellie
Oct 3 2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks Angie!

Here it is...

Thanks Ellie. I hate waiting forever for it to work on the nbc site.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Not too bad of a promo. It makes things seem exciting at least.

The story is playing out better then I hoped and at least Nicole tells EJ this week and Sami seems like she will be coming clean soon. The story is at least moving. As long as it doesn't drag, which it can't since Ali will be leaving soon, it should be fine.

Don't mind Nicole's but Sami's pregnancy is still bugging me. Having said that, it's being played out much better then I thought so hopefully that continues.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply