Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
pix of ERIC in san diego today; awesome day
Topic Started: Oct 4 2008, 09:37 PM (1,680 Views)
jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

he is just so much fun to be around and talk too got the famous eric HUGGS sighs----- ;)

lisa & the boys were there too this was first time i met mason and chase they are 2 1/2 now full of energy had fun playing with balloons with them

he is very EXCITED to start being BRADY
he and galen tested on the same day how they wanted him for the fbi agent than said no you would be perfect for brady its great he knows many of the actors already

he starts taping week after this one galen starts monday he sees lustin all the time
liza's new baby is named brendan
kyle lowder is a close friend

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

AWESOME,so he should appear the beginning of November,cool.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks 4 sharing, Jeanne! You guys look great!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing the photos.

I just can't believe we're gonna be stuck with him and Galen, probably 'til the end, LoL. Ugh!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting pictures!

Did he say anything about future storylines? I know they usually don't, but just in case, I thought I'd check. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

he is learning all the back ground of brady and chloe
asked me whats with john black lol i said he has something in his brain

ginababe
BANNED

it's not going to be the same, the whole time he's on screen I'll be thinking where is Teresa??? He will always be Ethan to me!

desertgal

Thanks for sharing the pictures Jeanne.

Eric looks great and I can hardly wait to see him as Brady Black and Galen as the FBI agent. They will make a great addition to Days.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

jeanneshuis
Oct 4 2008, 10:07 PM
he is learning all the back ground of brady and chloe
asked me whats with john black lol i said he has something in his brain
LOL or lack there of,If it were me I could have gone on and on to an explanation to that.

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

i told him all we need now is mckenzie and lindsay to join
shuis and et fans would be over the moon ;)

cassie1013

When are people going to stop with the Ed Hardy? Good lord! It's so overplayed and it's not "gangster" LOL.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i love ed hardy's stuff

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe he is the new Brady. UGH!

Anyone but him! LOL! Also, he's too old to play Brady! Or he looks too old, I should say.

This sucks!

King
Member Avatar

But thanks for the pics! They are nice. :) Looked like it was fun.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Oct 5 2008, 02:27 AM

Anyone but him! LOL! Also, he's too old to play Brady! Or he looks too old, I should say.

This sucks!
If the writers were smart they would have brought Brady back as a dark character. After his drug addiction I bet he'll return exactly the same.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Oct 5 2008, 02:38 AM
King

This sucks!
If the writers were smart they would have brought Brady back as a dark character. After his drug addiction I bet he'll return exactly the same.
That is why I'm worried about this.

Sure he looks the part. I don't think age is the issue. I actually think this could work better if not for the drug addiction because Martsolf is like Lowder, meaning he can play Brady as a lighter character. They both like to ham it up onscreen to compensate for their acting skills. However, Brady supposedly went through hell and the show needed to cast someone who could bring that to the role. Brady is going to be much edgier now, even moreso then when Lowder first joined. I doubt Martsolf can play that. I doubt the show will want to, though. It's clear that whole story got messed up because they thought they may get Lowder back but he didn't come back so they scrapped whatever was planned and came up with the drug addict angle. Therefore, the show probably won't make a big deal out of that part of the character even though they should.

Nice pics though. Looked like fun.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Oct 5 2008, 02:58 AM
Amello
King

This sucks!

Sure he looks the part. I don't think age is the issue. I actually think this could work better if not for the drug addiction because Martsolf is like Lowder, meaning he can play Brady as a lighter character. They both like to ham it up onscreen to compensate for their acting skills. However, Brady supposedly went through hell and the show needed to cast someone who could bring that to the role. Brady is going to be much edgier now, even moreso then when Lowder first joined. I doubt Martsolf can play that. I doubt the show will want to, though. It's clear that whole story got messed up because they thought they may get Lowder back but he didn't come back so they scrapped whatever was planned and came up with the drug addict angle. Therefore, the show probably won't make a big deal out of that part of the character even though they should.

What they're essentially going to do is take the only aspect of the character that could be interesting and wipe it under the rug.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Oct 5 2008, 03:00 AM
PhoenixRising05
Amello
King

This sucks!

What they're essentially going to do is take the only aspect of the character that could be interesting and wipe it under the rug.
Pretty much, although it did say Brady would have issues with Chloe so who knows. Maybe they will make something of it.

I would actually rather they didn't. I just know Martsolf can't play that kind of material so it would be ugly.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Oct 5 2008, 03:02 AM
Amello
Oct 5 2008, 03:00 AM
PhoenixRising05
Amello
King

This sucks!

Pretty much, although it did say Brady would have issues with Chloe so who knows. Maybe they will make something of it.

I would actually rather they didn't. I just know Martsolf can't play that kind of material so it would be ugly.
So basically the show is damned if they do and damned if they don't. The twist though is that this time it's 100% their fault and has nothing to do with fan-bitches.
Quote Post Goto Top

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

its going to be fun watching all the anti eric fans thank he can't handle this basied only on what you seen or did not see
on passions lets remember days much different than passions
we have all watched other actors go on to a diff soap and shine even more case in point austin peck and juile pinson both are way better on as the world turns than on days i have seen eric in 2 different musicals he takes on what ever character he plays acting or singing i have all the faith he will be awesome as brady

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply