Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
pix of ERIC in san diego today; awesome day
Topic Started: Oct 4 2008, 09:37 PM (1,692 Views)
JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

jeanneshuis
Oct 5 2008, 08:59 AM
its going to be fun watching all the anti eric fans thank he can't handle this basied only on what you seen or did not see
on passions lets remember days much different than passions
we have all watched other actors go on to a diff soap and shine even more case in point austin peck and juile pinson both are way better on as the world turns than on days i have seen eric in 2 different musicals he takes on what ever character he plays acting or singing i have all the faith he will be awesome as brady
Exactly,I loved PASSIONS and all,but the material E was given wasn't exactly award winning material,when was the last time Reilly even won an award for his writing?People need to STOP being so against him for simply having been apart of PASSIONS just because it wasn't there cup of tea,obviously Eric did something right in his audition if he was offered the part of Brady,people should open their minds,E just might surprise ya'll.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Ooh, thanks for the picture, I never seen him before. Nice blue eyes! :wub2:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I think EM and GG will do fine. I liked them both on Passions and I'm glad to see them on Days. I haven't been watching Days in weeks so I'll be tuning in soon. My problem with Eric is his hands.... they are all over the place. LOL I hope he cut that out.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I haven't watched Days in months. I am really glad that EM and GG are joining the show. It is actually going to get me watching it again on a more consistent basis.

angmc
Member Avatar

I know that B&B is the most popular soap in the world and Days has been real crappy lately but I would run not walk, run from the awful Taylor/Rick storyline. I cringe when I see them together. Playing a darker Brady should be tempting for Lowder but staying on a more successful and relatively more stable show is probably even more tempting.

marisol40

I think not getting his behind sued for breaking a contract would be more of a reason for him to stay on the B&B, then it's popularity. The guy is never on, so what difference does it make if the show is popular or not.

soapfan
Member Avatar

Great photos!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply