Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A little new scoopage!
Topic Started: Oct 6 2008, 12:39 PM (12,376 Views)
pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Kitty!

This new source of yours has great scoop! The murder of the Mayor story has legs I guess.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Kenny
Oct 6 2008, 01:27 PM
I wish they'd just get rid of Phillip altogether. I've never been impressed by Jay Johnson and he's always been a typical boring soap male to me. He's also not nearly important enough to have so much attention focused on him all the time.

Bringing back Belle and re-igniting the affair is the only way of making me interested in the character, IMO.

IA. I don't care about him either.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Oct 6 2008, 01:36 PM
Thanks Kitty!

This new source of yours has great scoop! The murder of the Mayor story has legs I guess.

Yes it does. I was so worried that what I was told wouldn't pan out but it has! :wave:

I told you over two weeks ago that the Mayor would be shot, Sami would witness the shooting and that the shooter would be played by Alex Mendoza.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 01:31 PM
Hell, pair him with someone that can at least vote.

I thought I read that they are casting a love interest for Melanie. They are casting that role, "Bobby," the 17-year old - I wonder if that's still on the table.
I'm hoping "Bobby" is actually Will. Although the last thing Sami needs right now is another kid in Salem. I can't believe she has 4 children now. :shame:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 6 2008, 01:33 PM
I've idly threatened to quit the show many times since my return to viewership in 2006, but if they pair Philip with Melanie then yep, that's it, I'm out. If this is anything more than a one-sided crush on Melanie's part I will be furious. (Hear that, TPTB? You don't want to make me start complaining on the Internet, do you? I didn't think so!)
You and I agree on this. I won't have a problem with Melanie crushing on Philip. It's the moment when Philip starts being interested in Melanie, romantically, is when I'm going to flip shit. Philip just doesn't come off to me as someone that would date someone so young. Hell, I didn't think he would date someone as young as Morgan, and at least she was in college.

I see Philip's type of woman as this strong and powerful business-type, much like his mother.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 01:35 PM
Here's my SPEC on Melanie: I think she may end up being in a lot of trouble and is kissing up to Phillip and the powerful K clan because she may feel the walls are closing in on her and she may need that power later on.
And if that's the way the story is going to pan out, I won't have a problem. I actually like the sound of it. It just can't turn into a romantic thing.

Emma Frost
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!!! These are fantastic!! Dare I be hopeful that I might even enjoy the upcoming spoilers?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I wish they'd put Phillip with Nicole, I think they have great chemistry....if not her bring back Martha......I loved them together!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 6 2008, 01:43 PM
OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 01:35 PM
Here's my SPEC on Melanie: I think she may end up being in a lot of trouble and is kissing up to Phillip and the powerful K clan because she may feel the walls are closing in on her and she may need that power later on.
And if that's the way the story is going to pan out, I won't have a problem. I actually like the sound of it. It just can't turn into a romantic thing.
Like I said, that was my speculation about Melanie. I don't know where they are going with Phelanie or there is even going to be a Phelanie. She has scenes with Nick too.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK! Your scoops rock! Thanks again. :)

Kenny, I think Jay is a great actor and I like him and Philip.

Ew not Will. Leave him with Austin and Carrie.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 01:19 PM
JANALH
Oct 6 2008, 01:17 PM
I wish they would use the cabin, Phoenix. It really looks good for a set. This all sounds very exciting!!

OBK, do we know if Sami's preggers is out or is she still hiding it?

Thanks for the scoop!!! Keep it coming!!
Well they can't keep it underwraps for too much longer because Ali is really starting to show and three or four weeks from now (the approximate airing of these episodes) she could very well be happily waddling.
Your right, OBK.....especially with everyone saying Ali wanted it written in so she wouldn't have to hide it.....it wouldn't make sense for her to continue to hide it for long..........

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Well Bobby is another name for William.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 6 2008, 01:52 PM
Well Bobby is another name for William.
It is? :drunk:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I thought Billy was another name for William. Bobby is another name for Robert.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, based on what your getting, what is your feeling on the rumor that BD is out? Couldn't he be moving into the storyline with Chloe/Brady/Phillip?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 6 2008, 01:57 PM
OBK, based on what your getting, what is your feeling on the rumor that BD is out? Couldn't he be moving into the storyline with Chloe/Brady/Phillip?
He is still in Sami's orbit at this point.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

And sorry, I meant to add that he's still with Chloe as well.
Edited by OneBadKitty, Oct 6 2008, 02:01 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 02:00 PM
And sorry, he's still with Chloe as well.
Not much longer, the Good Lord willing. I so look forward to the breakup of this non-couple.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Well it seems like Lucas is Sami's confidant at this point, so that makes sense for him to still be in both's orbits

cjknick
Member Avatar

Bad Kitty....

So EJ is at the cabin with Sami and Lucas is not??? possible safe house situation????

Lucas and Chloe make love again Oct 20th?

Is this correct!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply