Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: A little new scoopage!
Topic Started: Oct 6 2008, 12:39 PM (12,429 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cjknick
Oct 6 2008, 02:08 PM
Bad Kitty....

So EJ is at the cabin with Sami and Lucas is not??? possible safe house situation????

Lucas and Chloe make love again Oct 20th?

Is this correct!
Lucas actually does appear at the cabin/safehouse (I still haven't figured out which one it is).

And yes, Lucas and Chloe make love again the week of Oct 20 I believe.

And who are you calling a bad kitty, LOL! I be good kitty, very good kitty. Purrrrrr.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Your my FAVORITE Kitty!! :cheers:

Days4Life

JANALH
Oct 6 2008, 01:48 PM
I wish they'd put Phillip with Nicole, I think they have great chemistry....if not her bring back Martha......I loved them together!!
I love Philip and Nicole together. Wonderful chemistry, and they look great together. I know according to past history, they should have nothing to do with each other, but since when does that matter on this show? As for Philip and Melanie, I don't even want to think about it! NO, NO, NO! She can have a crush on him or whatever, that's fine, and she can use his Kiriakis connections, but that's it...nothing else.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I was hoping we were done with Lucas and Chloe, sucks we are stuck with them longer..

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 02:10 PM
cjknick
Oct 6 2008, 02:08 PM
Bad Kitty....

So EJ is at the cabin with Sami and Lucas is not??? possible safe house situation????

Lucas and Chloe make love again Oct 20th?

Is this correct!
Lucas actually does appear at the cabin/safehouse (I still haven't figured out which one it is).

And yes, Lucas and Chloe make love again the week of Oct 20 I believe.

And who are you calling a bad kitty, LOL! I be good kitty, very good kitty. Purrrrrr.
You feed me scoops and you are a VERY VERY VERY GOOD KITTY!!!! :cheer:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks OBK!

Melanie having interaction with Phillip does not mean that they heading towards a romantic pairing with them. I think some people are jumping the gun on that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, any news where Nicole is in all this, besides "seeing" Trent?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

She has a scene with EJ and Stefano very soon (if it hasn't already aired). She also has scenes with Lucas coming up.

I really wish I could get more details about the scenes but I'm not going to look a gift source in the mouth!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 6 2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks OBK!

Melanie having interaction with Phillip does not mean that they heading towards a romantic pairing with them. I think some people are jumping the gun on that.
I agree in principle, but this show has taught me to fear the worst.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I gotcha OBK!! It's all good, I just hope you don't mind so many questions......I just keep thinking of different ones!!! Just give us what you can, and bear with us asking a zilllion questions!!!

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 02:21 PM
She has a scene with EJ and Stefano very soon (if it hasn't already aired). She also has scenes with Lucas coming up.

I really wish I could get more details about the scenes but I'm not going to look a gift source in the mouth!
Hey what you've have been able to get is GREAT!!!!

daisysmommy

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 02:21 PM

OBK-- gracias!

BTW, call me crazy but it sure looked like they were screen testing chem btwn Mel and Phillip today...very flirty...

Any J&M scoop? (I only wanna know if it is good!!!)

Anyway, thanks!! You've plugged the Fri-Mon info gap!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nothing on J&M or Bope, sorry. :frown:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ooooh. I am actually interested in the Sami stuff, for the first time in like forever and am looking forward to when I start tuning back into this stuff after the election.

The idea of Phillip and Melanie together is just pretty much awful though. Word to Kenny on wishing Belle could come back for some Phelle. Not because I want to see her glittery hoo-hah in some sort of love triangle fought over by Shawn and Phillip again or anything, but because I was liking Phelle in the last months of Hogan and I think Belle coming back could add depth to John and Marlena's story and I wouldn't mind a Phelle-Phloe triangle if they aren't getting rid of Nadia.

My dream scenario would be it turning out that Shawn and Belle were in some storm on their boat and Claire fell overboard and Shawn saved her but somehow drowned himself (at least until they decide to bring him back to life, obviously). So Belle comes back to town with Claire in tow and we have a big Brady funeral and the fallout is drama for Bope over the loss of ANOTHER son, Bo-Phillip brother tension if he thinks Phillip seems too happy that Belle is now back on the market, Phelle/Phloe drama if Phelle get too close (if they did bring back Phelle I would want this to go very very very slow with tons of buildup and angst and a renewal of their friendship before giving into romantic feelings) and Belle coming back to Salem to grieve the loss of her husband and finally coming to terms with the father she has lost this past year too even if he is now again alive.

I was ready for the Shelle break when it happened, but I'm ready to have Belle back now whether it's Martha or maybe even an Emily Harper recast I could dig since I loved Fancy.

Of course Corday won't ever let that happen because Shelle forever and whatnot, but even with that caveat they could always bring back the character of Shawn later on if they must and give him some secret ISA agent or merchant marine back story if they want.

But anyway... as OK as these spoilers seem sounds like the Days storylines in my head are still probably more interesting to me than the show on screen so I think I'll pop back out of these spoilers. LOL.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I wish my source had something on Galen Gering or Eric Martsolf. One or both of them are already taping.

I'll keep my ears peeled.

six
Member Avatar

Is there any news on Tony and Anna, or Kate and Daniel?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

six
Oct 6 2008, 03:10 PM
Nothing on Tanna. :frown:

Kate and Daniel have scenes, mainly at the hospital and so do Chelsea and Daniel. There is a spoiler already out that Daniel and Kate hit the sack.

BTW, I see my spoilers are now posted at FL. I want to point out again that I'm not positive about the cabin/safehouse thing. I'm starting to lean towards safehouse.

Nicole Walker

"She has a scene with EJ and Stefano very soon (if it hasn't already aired). She also has scenes with Lucas coming up.

I really wish I could get more details about the scenes but I'm not going to look a gift source in the mouth!"

Stefano and Nicole now that I can't wait for. I assume Nicole is living at the mansion. I did hear about Ari and Bry having scenes. That should be good as well.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 6 2008, 03:20 PM.

six
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 6 2008, 03:14 PM
six
Oct 6 2008, 03:10 PM
Nothing on Tanna. :frown:

Kate and Daniel have scenes, mainly at the hospital and so do Chelsea and Daniel. There is a spoiler already out that Daniel and Kate hit the sack.

BTW, I see my spoilers are now posted at FL. I want to point out again that I'm not positive about the cabin/safehouse thing. I'm starting to lean towards safehouse.
Thanks.

I guess Kate's illness isn't keeping her down.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OBK, if there is a problem with us putting any of your spoilers at FL, PLEASE let me know, and we will stop!! No way we want to jeopardize you or ourselves.

I will go in to the thread and note your last comments regarding the cabin/safehouse

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply