Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL: Reva kidnaps Annie!
Topic Started: Oct 6 2008, 04:04 PM (947 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

God, the Reva/Annie rivalry was almost as good as Marlena/Kristen on DAYS. And Annie Dutton is the definitive soap psycho!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

You know, Alvin and I were just talking about this vid last night LOL this was a great s/l!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It was, it led to Annie's now famous mental breakdown at Cross Creek. You know, the famous scenes where she takes the axe and fucks up the whole place!

Mason

^ I wish I could find that scene on YouTube!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Cynthia Watros is love. Wish she would return to Daytime. LOST totally fucked up by killing her off.

Mason

darraholic
Oct 7 2008, 09:38 AM
LOST totally fucked up by killing her off.
Tell me about it! They had a goldmine just sitting in their lap and they completely squandered it for no good reason!

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Excellent clips. How I miss THIS GL.

peaches179

JtSmarts
Oct 27 2008, 04:21 PM
Excellent clips. How I miss THIS GL.

Me too! :(

alstonboy4315
Member Avatar
"Even iron bends"..Victoria Rowell

I think the Annie/Reva rivalry was actually BETTER than the Marlena/Kristen rivalry. GL was FAR better written during this period than DAYS was, in my opinion. Also, the powerhouse matching of Cynthia Watros and Kim Zimmer was epic, almost along the same lines as Robin Strasser and Erika Slezak. I just wish they wouldn't have pushed Annie so far!!! Why do writers not know when to say "ENOUGH"??????????????????
Edited by alstonboy4315, Jun 11 2010, 10:32 PM.

CarlD2

If anyone is still looking for the axe scene, her meltdown starts here, about five minutes into both of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGbmlVPsBo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrbNTwrFEXQ&feature=related

She rips up the pillow at the start of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnmA6vLx9wA&feature=related

Edited by CarlD2, Dec 28 2010, 10:09 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply