Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Rachel Melvin blog 10/6
Topic Started: Oct 6 2008, 06:48 PM (3,571 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Angela
Oct 10 2008, 10:44 AM
Rakesh198
Oct 10 2008, 10:39 AM
Paxton
Oct 10 2008, 10:37 AM
Angela
Oct 10 2008, 10:31 AM
Here's the thing sometimes in life you just meet someone and you click you can't explain it but you do.
And sometimes when I watch a soap I see a couple who just doesn't click for me and I can't explain it but they don't. That's Chelsea and Daniel for me.

And can we please all have an agreement that when we're discussing why we like or dislike Chelsea and Daniel together it has nothing to do with anyone's real-life relationship?
Exactly. It's like us anti chan fans doesn't have a right to speak up. lol
You have the right to say whatever you want...all I am saying is we all do. So Dansea fans can also speak up.

When you talk about age it is personal for a whole lot of people. All the other stuff not personal. Want to keep it from being personal don't use a reason that is personal for people.
There's a difference between speaking up and getting downright defensive.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Oct 10 2008, 04:54 PM
LOL I didn't compare him to Hugh Hefner. I compared Rachel to Kendra!

either way, don't like Chan - age aside. No chemistry.
lol Rachel is no Kendra. Kendra makes me LOL everytime on the GND.

rubberduckie

I just love Rachel. But I didn't like Dansea. I think Rachel deserves so much better a storyline. She actually does Bit@hy and difficult so well. i also like her chemistry with Blake Berris.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angela
Oct 9 2008, 09:37 AM
Here's the other thing I don't understand about some fans...for me when I like someone I want to see them do something they enjoy doing...like if I have a fav actor I want to see them in storylines they love just because I am a fan. So being a Rachel fan first and foremost I want to see her in the storyline she wants...that would be Dansea. So if you call yourselves a Rachel fan then how can you not want what she wants for her character?

You make it sound like true fans are supposed to go along with whoever they are a fan of no matter what and if they don't then they shouldn't consider themselves a true fan. So if Rachel had wanted Chelsea to lets say die during or after donating part of her pancreas her fans should just say "Hey sure if that's what you want then we want it to!"?

Just because someone is a fan doesn't mean they have to agree with or want whatever or whoever they are a fan of wants or does, and to say that's what it takes to really be a fan sounds really idiotic.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angela
Oct 10 2008, 10:31 AM
Last thing...I am a RACHEL fan first and foremost...I love Dansea but I love Rachel...have been a Rachel fan for much longer, so if the shout out in her blog had been to Chick fans I would have been disappointed being a Dansea fan but being the Rachel fan first I most certainly would not have gone to another message board and talked about how horrible I thought it was what she said. But I guess that's just another difference between me and all of you.
All of us?

That a mighty big generalization to make there........

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply