Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/20 *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM (9,870 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
The murderer vows to kill Sami Brady; Melanie briefly tells Max what happened the night their dad died.

Tuesday
Max breaks up with Stephanie; Lexie confronts Stefano about the mayor's death.

Wednesday
Philip confronts Daniel about his relationship with Kate; Lucas and Chloe's romantic evening is interrupted by Sami.

Thursday
Sami is shot by the mayor's killer; Melanie cuts her date short when she has a vision of Trent.

Friday
Sami agrees to enter the witness protection program; Melanie tries to seduce Philip.

Daily spoilers

Monday, October 20th
Sami interrupts an intimate moment between Nicole and E.J.; Nicole doesn't believe Sami's story until she trips over Marino's body; the murderer vows to kill Sami; Melanie tells Max about the night their father died; Max confides in Stephanie.

Tuesday, October 21st
Stephanie tells Bo and Hope about Melanie's argument with Trent on the night he died; Max breaks up with Stephanie; E.J. takes Nicole to the hospital; Lexie confronts Stefano after learning of the mayor's death; Chelsea makes plans with Nick.

Wednesday, October 22nd
John finds Nicole in terrible pain; Sami interrupts Lucas and Chloe's romantic evening; Lexie tells Tony she may be responsible for the mayor's death; Philip confronts Daniel; Sami, Lucas and E.J. are in the killer's sights at the cabin.

Thursday, October 23rd
Nicole talks to Chloe about her pregnancy and her battle with Sami; the mayor's killer shoots at Sami; Roman tells Sami she must enter the witness protection program; Melanie cuts short her date with Nick; Marlena still plans to file divorce papers.

Friday, October 24th
Sami agrees to enter the witness protection program; Melanie tries to seduce Philip; Max sees Melanie become vicious with Bo; Chelsea figures out that Kate and Daniel are together again; Daniel reveals the results of Kate's tests.

**UPDATED 10/15**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Philip confronts Daniel about his relationship with Kate.

* Nicole begins to experience intense abdominal pain.

* Chelsea tries to make dinner plans with Nick.

* Max breaks up with Stephanie.

* Melanie decides to leave Salem while she still can.

Thursday – The killer takes aim and fires at Sami.

Friday – Daniel reveals Kate’s final test results.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 10/17**

Soap Summary for week of 10/20

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: After coming face to face with Mayor Marino's killer, Sami interrupts an intimate moment between EJ and Nicole. Nicole doesn't believe Sami's story until she trips over Marino's body.

The murderer realizes his cover could be blown and vows to kill Sami. Roman tells Sami there's only one way to keep her safe -- she needs to enter the witness protection program. Melanie vaguely tells Max what happened the night their father died and begs Max to keep her secret. Max later confides in Stephanie that Melanie admitted she may have killed Trent.

Stephanie tells Hope and Bo there is something they need to know about Melanie. Stephanie tells Bo and Hope that Melanie argued with Trent in the cemetery the night he was murdered. Bo and Hope confront Melanie. Melanie decides to leave town. She finds a note slipped under her door that says: "I saw you at the cemetery. I know what happened." Stephanie admits to Max she spoke to Bo and Hope. Max breaks up with Stephanie.

John finds Nicole in terrible pain, but she refuses to go to the doctor. Marlena tells John that she still plans to file the divorce papers. Kate is diagnosed with lung cancer. SNEAK PEEK: The murder investigation heats up.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/tv/sfl-1025-soap-summary,0,1783643.story

Edited by Angie79, Oct 17 2008, 01:03 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM
Max breaks up with Stephanie
It'll be nice for the five minutes that it lasts.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Oct 7 2008, 10:02 PM
Angie79
It would be icing on the cake if it ended with ... and then Stephanie kills herself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Amello
Oct 7 2008, 10:06 PM
Mason
Oct 7 2008, 10:02 PM
Angie79
It would be icing on the cake if it ended with ... and then Stephanie kills herself.
Well, I'd rather have Max kill himself and keep Stephanie, but hey, I'll take the breakup, no matter how brief.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Stephanie should hook up with Phillip .... Max with Chelsea!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Thats a terrible tease, too bad the Stax breakup won't last more than a week or 2.

angmc
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie! Been waiting for these!
How awesome would it be for Stephanie and Phillip to hook up? I have been waiting for that, but never thought it would happen...until now?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

He's here!!! :laugh:

These sound good. I wish the Stax breakup would be permanent but not getting my hopes up. It will be nice though. Whatever the case, I'm used to them now so whatever.

The stuff with the mayor sounds very good. Glad we get more Lexie/Stefano and I like this whole killer/Sami thing.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Hmm.... maybe Nicholas Turturro's character IS a bodyguard for Sami, just as I spec'd.

I'll enjoy the 3-4 minutes of the Stax breakup. :eyeroll:

Alligato
Member Avatar

I really just can't help but laugh sometimes! Somebody please help him!

I am hoping that FBI guy spends lots of time in solitary with Sami and maybe he helps her sort out her life and what she needs to do...opens her eyes.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm only guessing that Turturro is playing a bodyguard but I know he's not playing the FBI guy - that's Galen Gering's role, remember?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It would've been hysterical if Galen came on as an FBI agent and then ended up being Sami's bodyguard somehow. That same thing happened on Passions in it's first year with Luis and Sheridan when she was in danger from the drug cartel. :laugh:

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Oct 7 2008, 10:50 PM
It would've been hysterical if Galen came on as an FBI agent and then ended up being Sami's bodyguard somehow. That same thing happened on Passions in it's first year with Luis and Sheridan when she was in danger from the drug cartel. :laugh:
It is also how Roman and Marlena started!
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Amello
Oct 7 2008, 10:51 PM
PhoenixRising05
Good point.

I kind of like it though. It's "old school" soap.

Nicole Walker

LMAO. I'm hoping GG's character is for Nicole in the long run. I think Ari and Galen would be on FIRE.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm excited to that Sami's involved in the mayor's death. That's exciting and new. Thank God.

I doubt Max and Stephanie's break up is going to last. I'm impartial to them right now. Don't like them. Don't hate them. They're just there. If they're broken up, I'll be happy. But if they get back together, I won't be upset. It just annoys me that the family connection between the two goes unnoticed. It's totally unbelievable. I wonder if the writers even realize they're related. Perhaps it's like an inside joke in the writing room when the writers are doing scenes between Stephanie and Max. Maybe they find comedy in this. I don't know.

I'll take a Stefano and Lexie scene anyday! :wub2:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 7 2008, 10:51 PM
PhoenixRising05
Good point! And it's also how I've introduced Shawn Christian into my fan fiction. It parallels Roman and Marlena so badly. I love it. ;)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Oct 7 2008, 11:06 PM
LMAO. I'm hoping GG's character is for Nicole in the long run. I think Ari and Galen would be on FIRE.
Eh, I don't know. I can't picture them together in my head like I can imagine Galen with Alison. I'll have to wait and see Nicole and Gerring's character on screen for the first time before I can make that judgement. However, Gerring and Sweeney, I just know will have that chemistry.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 7 2008, 11:51 PM
I'm excited to that Sami's involved in the mayor's death. That's exciting and new. Thank God.
I'd probably be somewhat excited if Sami hadn't already been in the middle of almost every story on this show for the past nearly two years. I'm just tired of Sami being at the center of everything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply