Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/20 *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM (9,939 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ Eh, I don't mind it too much anymore. At least she seems to be acting the way she should. Sami's my favorite character and when she's written like a scheming little bitch that she is, I'll take her everyday and in every storyline. I don't mind her. It was Hogan's version of Sami that I absolutely hated and the fact that she became the core character under his reign and was involved in practically everything, that made me hate her.

But the way she's being written now, I don't mind Sami is a main character in story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

"Eh, I don't know. I can't picture them together in my head like I can imagine Galen with Alison. I'll have to wait and see Nicole and Gerring's character on screen for the first time before I can make that judgement. However, Gerring and Sweeney, I just know will have that chemistry."

I certainly can. When I first read he was seen on the days set I immediately thought Ari would be perfect. I can't wait. I'll be shocked if they don't have chemistry.

naley12
Member Avatar

STAX break up sounds like it will take less time that it takes me to breath for them to get back together.... I think if you blink you might miss it....

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Oct 7 2008, 11:54 PM
Nicole Dimera
Oct 7 2008, 11:06 PM
LMAO. I'm hoping GG's character is for Nicole in the long run. I think Ari and Galen would be on FIRE.
Eh, I don't know. I can't picture them together in my head like I can imagine Galen with Alison. I'll have to wait and see Nicole and Gerring's character on screen for the first time before I can make that judgement. However, Gerring and Sweeney, I just know will have that chemistry.
Same here. That is why I'm on board with Galen coming on. I do think Ari has similarities to Mackenzie Westmore so it could work but Ali and Galen's personalities will mesh well and the chemistry is there. I also agree that as long as they write her the way they are now, it's fine using her in story.

Stax just being there is a perfect assessment. That is how I feel too. I like both characters but...together...there is just no impact. The only time I feel anything is when they ignore the family relation. The writers know and it probably is a joke. I just wish they realizes the audience isn't stupid and that they are beyond annoyed. If they just acknowledged it from the start and maybe even worked it into story, maybe less people would be against Stax. On tomorrow's episode, they dance around it again. Stephanie calls Bo and Roman her uncles and calls them Max's brothers but they never have her call Bo or Roman her uncles. You can tell they are avoiding the issue and it's distracting.

pnelsen

I would love to see Stephanie and Phillip together. Stephanie and Max are more like brother and sister. I like them, but I don't see the sizzle. As for Sami, I always liked the Sami character, but only when she was planning things. I didn't care for yesterday's show, I thought scenes between her and Lucas and EJ and Nicole were not on. It almost seems like the writers are constantly changing direction.

this is just my opinion.

Pat

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Now while Stephanie is free, would it be a crime to test Stephanie with Philip please?

hajones1

where are the daily spoiler the long verse l for the week of 20 and 24 thank you in advance.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday
The murderer vows to kill Sami Brady; Melanie briefly tells Max what happened the night their dad died.
This makes me think that the murderer's initial target might have been Sami and not the mayor, maybe? Just a thought. The spoiler also suggests that he hasn't been caught. Also, if it turns out that the murder's target was always the mayor, who ordered the hit? :ermmmm:

As far as Max and Melanie, that's just more flashbacks. I want this Trent murder solved already. :eyeroll:

Quote:

Tuesday
Max breaks up with Stephanie; Lexie confronts Stefano about the mayor's death
A Stax break up? :OhMy: I didn't see that coming! My condolences to you Terry! We'll see how long it lasts though. :hmmph:

I'd like to see Chax revisted. Now that Chelsea and Stephanie are really close, I'd like to see a wrench thrown in there, just to vamp up the drama between them. They're obviously going with a Nick/Melanie pairing as "Bobby" a/k/a Will is being brought in for the Nick/Melanie/Will triangle. I highly doubt they would be pairing Stephanie and Phillip....it would be too much to ask for them to make a smart decision like that. Besides, Brady is coming into the picture, which means we've got Phillip/Chloe/Brady coming up. If the break is permanent, what will happen with Stephanie? If they do decide on a Phillip/Chloe/Brady triangle, what will happen to Lucas? I don't think BD is getting fired, since it seems that Will is coming back. Stecas/Luphanie anyone? :laugh:

Lexie confronting Stefano sounds promising. :smile:

Edited by Pearly, Oct 8 2008, 12:18 PM.

Nicole Walker

Quote:

I do think Ari has similarities to Mackenzie Westmore so it could work

What similarities do they have? Ari has interacted with different actors since her return and has proven that she can click with anybody.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 12:25 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Oct 8 2008, 12:15 PM

I'd like to see Chax revisted.
Oh Lord no. Please no. I love you Pearly but can they not bother to find Max a love interest who he isn't related to? I've been happy with how completely platonic Chelsea/Max have become without a hint of interest there. I'd liket hem to keep it that way.

And if someone has to be brought on for Mick to be a foil (Bobby), then let Chelsea remain there as that way I'm still getting two girls for Nick.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tripp
Oct 8 2008, 12:33 PM
Pearly

Oh Lord no. Please no. I love you Pearly but can they not bother to find Max a love interest who he isn't related to? I've been happy with how completely platonic Chelsea/Max have become without a hint of interest there. I'd liket hem to keep it that way.

And if someone has to be brought on for Mick to be a foil (Bobby), then let Chelsea remain there as that way I'm still getting two girls for Nick.
I understand what you are saying Tripp and :iloveyou: too, by the way. I guess I just don't want RM backburned. I really like her acting and she has so much potential, if she were to be given a better s/l that would clearly be seen. I was just trying to fit her in somewhere. ^_^
Edited by Pearly, Oct 8 2008, 12:42 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Oct 8 2008, 12:41 PM
Tripp
Oct 8 2008, 12:33 PM
Pearly

I understand what you are saying Tripp and :iloveyou: too, by the way. I guess I just don't want RM backburned. I really like her acting and she has so much potential, if she were to be given a better s/l that would clearly be seen. I was just trying to fit her in somewhere. ^_^
I love RM too but I have to admit, it's probably for the best to backburner RM for awhile. It's mainly because there was a huge backlash against Chelsea created thanks to Chan and the girl has not been backburnered I don't think in 2 years. She is very talented and there is potential for Chelsea but I think they should let her sit back and "rest" from dating for awhile. Everyone has had backburnering. I know it doesn't feel like it but Max was hardly seen spring of LAST year and Stephanie hasn't had much to do as of late. We know Nick has been MIA for 6 months until recently.

And the last thing I want to see, especially given the failings of Chan and before that Chett, is for the show to pair her with a guy simply because he was available for her. It's probably why the show is failing so much with audiences. Chelsea needs to regain being her own self again, bring back some of that independent edge.

faithloveright
Member Avatar

I'm wondering if maybe they are going to put Chelea with her new boss.... they seem to get along really well, and he seems like a nice enough guy. I would like to see Abby come back and snag Max then they can disappear off into the sunset together. I like the idea of a Brady/Lucus fight for Chloe . I kind of like Nicole with Phil after their scenes together at the pub. Of course I want EJAMI first and foremost. I'd also like to see John get just enough of his memory back to fall hopelessly in love with Marlena or have her fall for him the way he is now.... one or the other.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
The murderer vows to kill Sami Brady; Melanie briefly tells Max what happened the night their dad died.

Tuesday
Max breaks up with Stephanie; Lexie confronts Stefano about the mayor's death.
Glad we get more stuff with Stefano and Lexie

darraholic
Member Avatar

Eww to Max & Chelsea getting together. Max needs to date other women besides family members.

Yay to Stefano & Lexie scene.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Max and Chelsea don't bother me so much. Chelsea was introduced to the Brady family after Max and Chelsea started dating. He didn't even know about Chelsea, so the family connection isn't really there as much as it with Stephanie, who he held in his arms when he was a young child and Stephanie was first born.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

DrewHamilton
Oct 8 2008, 02:16 PM
Max and Chelsea don't bother me so much. Chelsea was introduced to the Brady family after Max and Chelsea started dating. He didn't even know about Chelsea, so the family connection isn't really there as much as it with Stephanie, who he held in his arms when he was a young child and Stephanie was first born.
But it's still ridiculous. And we'd still get lame and frustrating dialogue around each other like "Your mom" "Your Grandmother".

Of course my biggest thing is there has been no hint that Chex have feelings for each other in forever. I feel like that ship has sailed. Of course, I wish Max would sail right out of town.

Mason
Member Avatar

I think Max and Chelsea as a couple now would bother me even more than it did before anyone even knew Chelsea was a Brady.

Why the hell can't they just find a woman for Max where there's no trace of incestuousness? Hell, I'd rather they brought back Mimi for him than watch him with Stephanie, Chelsea, or anyone else in the Brady family.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Mason
Oct 8 2008, 02:20 PM
I think Max and Chelsea as a couple now would bother me even more than it did before anyone even knew Chelsea was a Brady.

Why the hell can't they just find a woman for Max where there's no trace of incestuousness? Hell, I'd rather they brought back Mimi for him than watch him with Stephanie, Chelsea, or anyone else in the Brady family.
Okay...I would soooo go for a Mimi/ Max coupling! What would we call them? Maxi? :tounge:
Edited by Pearly, Oct 8 2008, 02:54 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pearly
Oct 8 2008, 02:53 PM
Mason
Oct 8 2008, 02:20 PM

Okay...I would soooo go for a Mimi/ Max coupling! What would we call them? Maxi? :tounge:
Mimi is probably the only girl I liked Max with.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply