Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 10/20 *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM (9,894 Views)
Nicole Walker

Mimi and Max were HOT. They've ruined every pair I liked with Mimi. Rex and Mimi, Shawn and Mimi, Max and Mimi, Eric and Mimi, Phillip and Mimi, EJ and Mimi, I mean all of these pairings could have worked.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 03:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ You didn't like the greatness that was Mabby (Max and Abby)?

Nicole Walker

^No. LOL!

maryg23dz
Member Avatar

I thought Mabby was decent, but it felt like he was way older than she was, and thus a bit creepy at times. Max really does need someone that is not related to him... Thank god we'll have a breather for Stax. I only wish it would last!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Philip confronts Daniel about his relationship with Kate; Lucas and Chloe's romantic evening is interrupted by Sami.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Yay for Date! I love Philip looking out for his mama.

If I have to watch Sami, walking in on that "romantic evening" sounds pretty entertaining, so I'll deal.

Thanks Angie!!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 8 2008, 06:26 PM
Wednesday
Philip confronts Daniel about his relationship with Kate; Lucas and Chloe's romantic evening is interrupted by Sami.
Bless you, Sami! For once you're doing something of which I approve. Interrupt and ruin away!

Ponz
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 8 2008, 06:26 PM
Lucas and Chloe's romantic evening is interrupted by Sami.
:rockon:

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

YEAH!!!!Sami ruins the romantic evening!!!! She and Lucas need to be together. PERIOD.........................

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
The murderer vows to kill Sami Brady; Melanie briefly tells Max what happened the night their dad died.

Tuesday
Max breaks up with Stephanie; Lexie confronts Stefano about the mayor's death.

Wednesday
The murderer will be my new favorite character if he succeeds in eliminating Sami. However, I am grateful to anyone who hinders a Luchloe "romantic" evening, so I am actually looking forward to a Sami scene for a change.

I know it will last for a maximum of five minutes, but I can't help but feel some elationat the thought of Stax break-up. I agree, Nicole DiMera, that Max and Mimi were hot. I used to like Chelsea and Max together as well. I detested Mabby and of course Stax.
Edited by DolceDiMera, Oct 8 2008, 10:33 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

hajones1
Oct 8 2008, 12:08 PM
where are the daily spoiler the long verse l for the week of 20 and 24 thank you in advance.
They haven't come out yet, when those spoilers come out they will be posted here.....

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Lucas/Chloe is definitely on it's last legs, especially with Brady returning soon and Phloe making a comeback. They have the Allie issue and now Sami living with them and interfering. I give them 3 more weeks, tops.

Love the Philip/Kate/Daniel spoiler.

Nicole Walker

OMG! Does she walk in on them doing the nasty? Thank goodness but UGH!

So it looks like Sami will tell Lucas about what she saw since she interrupts them on Wednesday.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Oct 8 2008, 11:15 PM.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I, too will be glad when "chlocus" is over.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, October 20th
Sami interrupts an intimate moment between Nicole and E.J.; Nicole doesn't believe Sami's story until she trips over Marino's body; the murderer vows to kill Sami; Melanie tells Max about the night their father died; Max confides in Stephanie.

Tuesday, October 21st
Stephanie tells Bo and Hope about Melanie's argument with Trent on the night he died; Max breaks up with Stephanie; E.J. takes Nicole to the hospital; Lexie confronts Stefano after learning of the mayor's death; Chelsea makes plans with Nick.

Wednesday, October 22nd
John finds Nicole in terrible pain; Sami interrupts Lucas and Chloe's romantic evening; Lexie tells Tony she may be responsible for the mayor's death; Philip confronts Daniel; Sami, Lucas and E.J. are in the killer's sights at the cabin.

Thursday, October 23rd
Nicole talks to Chloe about her pregnancy and her battle with Sami; the mayor's killer shoots at Sami; Roman tells Sami she must enter the witness protection program; Melanie cuts short her date with Nick; Marlena still plans to file divorce papers.

Friday, October 24th
Sami agrees to enter the witness protection program; Melanie tries to seduce Philip; Max sees Melanie become vicious with Bo; Chelsea figures out that Kate and Daniel are together again; Daniel reveals the results of Kate's tests.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Hmmm not a bad week...the killer stuff with Sami sounds kind of exciting..Glad Chelsea figures out Daniel and Kate are together again..I don't ever want Chan revisited again...But i don't like the lack of Marlena and John for this week and their one spoiler is those damm divorce papers..Also i don't want Melanie and Phillip together, so i hope he laughs at her seducing attempt..

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Perhaps Sami being in the witness protection program has something to do with her maternity leave and she will come home after the killer is caught. But I don't know. I would think that EJ would have a fit if she took Johnny away. If she is the the WitSec program, they could pre and post tape her scenes. Dena did say she wouldn't be off the canvas long - yeah, I know that isn't what most of us are looking forward to.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These do sound solid.

The mayor stuff sounds great and glad to see a Tony/Lexie spoiler. I wonder why Lexie thinks she's responsible for the mayor's death.

J&M's story is clearly in a holding pattern, which I don't mind. They were featured alot in August and pretty well in September. Plus, I'm sure the show doesn't want to go over their guarantees. I think that is why Bo/Hope/Steve/Kayla are in holding patterns too. The show used them so much earlier in the year that they have to scale back. I think we will see them more in November and December as usual. At least J&M are still being featured and just because they aren't here doesn't mean they aren't on. The Marlena/Philip spoiler is intriguing.

The Philip/Melanie one I think is just going to lead to Max seeing her for what she is. Either that or it will push Nick to Chelsea, who is having a tough week learning about Kate and Daniel. I think they are setting the stage for Melanie to scheme and plot to keep Chick apart and I could go for that. I do think the show was toying with a Philip/Melanie pairing though. Philip will no doubt refuse her. I'm just curious to see how this plays because that spoiler combined with Max seeing Melanie getting angry with Bo seems to suggest they are focusing on Max seeing Melanie for what she is.

The Kate/Daniel/Chelsea stuff sounds fantastic. Looks like things are really building up nicely to sweeps.

I still have this feeling something bad is going to happen involving Sami, Lucas. EJ, and Nicole. This whole killer thing is building to something for sweeps. Whether that means Lucas dying saving Sami or something along those lines, I just feel like this killer story is leading to the catastrophe Corday hinted at or something big.

darraholic
Member Avatar

These actually look good minus the John/Marlena stuff.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

^I agree, Phoenix....something big is going to happen. I can't see them sending Sami off into witness protection just yet (if its suppose to cover her maternity leave) she's still got some time before then and Higley said she was filming until the holiday break.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply